Zhadum reveals NPO information: organized logs

Viluin

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You honestly didn't think the dissent within NPO was apparent or did you all just want to hear it from the horse's mouth once and for all?

Oh the fact that there was dissent was apparent, but now we have an idea of who's pushing in what direction.

Very interesting

[20:34:56] <+essenia> what about ivan?

[20:35:00] <+essenia> and NSO?

[20:35:54] <+Zhadum> NPO doesn't trust NSO, figures they are out to kill them at some point

[20:36:11] <+Zhadum> Ivan gets the same treatment

[20:36:08] <Aleks> NSO is stagnating fast Z'ha

[20:36:56] <Aleks> There's too much pride at stake there for them to disband though

Dear Aleks, We don't plan on exiting the stage.

Dear NPO, oh what could be.

[20:55:17] <Katzith|Polaris> Were NPO genuinely interested in befriending Legion?

[20:55:31] <+Zhadum> Depends on who in the NPO you spoke to

[20:55:49] <+Zhadum> Some wanted us to milk them and kill them, some wanted to befriend them

[21:46:13] <Katzith|Polaris> Legion?

[21:46:19] <+Zhadum> Legion is still my favorite

[21:47:02] <+Zhadum> When I was Viceroy they were great to work with, good people genuinely willing to make sacrifices for the good of their alliance and people who live up to their word

I feel so loved... :awesome: well not so much the first one, but the 2nd one is great.

Edited by Nedved I

How does this deviate from what we already know about the NPO?

They keep secrets away from their general membership. Check.

They want to build quietly and become a power once more. Check.

There was a huge coup and argument between Sponge and Moo. Check.

bigwoody acts tough and then bails on the NPO. Check. (I hope most of you now realize this)

Things we already knew about the UJW and WoTC unless you were completely clueless. Check.

People bored. Check.

Agree, but there are points in this that NPO refutes on a regular basis, now there are logs of an IO admitting it, so this makes for less headaches arguing with a clueless NPO member, just refer them to the logs.

All hail the logs.

EDIT: i remove my clothes, very very slowly.

Edited by Jack Diorno

NPO leadership is incompetent, they misjudged their position during the Karma war, NoCB was engineered by NPO, DM and Bilrow were fast-tracked into leadership, the BR is kept in the dark about everything.

The most interesting and revelatory thing about all this is that there isn't anything interesting or revelatory in this.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Awesome summary. I heard I was supposed to read them and got slapped with a huge mess of logs and side conversations. This is great. :)

You could consider the full logs, it does have some stuff about ODN and you're mentioned by name, I think something about you and Vox/Blackstone :ph34r:. Cant recall now the exact details.

Edited by shahenshah

Im surprised they decided to cut him loose, to be honest.

He's too much of a &#33;@#&#036;% to go quietly, and they basically lost their best remaining troll.

Well he's also the one of the last remaining member of the old guard as far as I remember. There may be one or two others, but mostly innactive. Most of the active government from when the NPO started have been stepping down or otherwise filtering out one by one over the years.

Zha obviously had issues with the way things were going, so it's not unrealistic to see him get knocked down a peg. Though Moo really should have anticipated the backlash that letting someone like Zha go on such a bad note would cause. I would however be interested to see Moo's take on what has been said here.

Of course, Zha mentioned the new FA strategy is to make NPO not seem as big and scary as it has been in the past. This could all just be a clever ploy, by having Zha leave and spill a bunch of tidbits people had wanted to know, but don't make any real difference except reducing the NPO's mystique, it makes the NPO seem a bit less glorified, a little more real, and serves that purpose very well. It lets people who are not a part of the NPO realize that just like any other alliance they have their internal issues, and the strong front presented is a mask that they wear well. :ph34r:

Alright, while most of this wasn't really new information, I was not aware NPO was counting on Fark. That part was pretty hilarious.

I've always felt it was a mistake for NPO to have signed treaties with Fark, Monos Archein, FOK and Ragnarok. They didn't have truly close relations with any of these alliances, who all turned around to bite Pacifica in the $@!.

Alright, while most of this wasn't really new information, I was not aware NPO was counting on Fark. That part was pretty hilarious.

Yes, that was amusing. I want to know what the HELL gave them the impression that Fark would fall favorably to them.

Seriously, that's like assuming pre-Karma GGA would ally with MK then attack Echelon.