Zhadum reveals NPO information: organized logs

Viluin

Oh come now, my posts are hardly cheap shots.

I haven't said anything except what I have stated almost continuously since the time when you were first appointed to be an IO. That it was a mistake and that you would ultimately be a disservice to the culture of Pacifica.

You know I never wanted you to have the position, I believe the world at large can decide whether the rest of my statement is true.

But it wouldn't be a zha post if he weren't attacking people's characters and comments in a few paragraphs without substantial fact.

Edited by WarriorConcept

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inactive leadership is sometimes worse then bad leadership, especially when the people who are left to fill the gap aren't up to par.

Dammit, FF -- you've started a chicken/egg argument. :lol1:

Anyway, your statement about motives is right on the money. I have a sinking feeling this will have implications for potential leadership changes in the coming weeks.

I am interested to see what his communique/(OOC: thread) will say, though.

Oh looky here, since there's nothing else to talk about we might as well talk about "PACIFICA" and what it has done in the past. I'm sorry but you guys really have nothing else to do, other than trying to diminish Pacifica more than it already has been. Other than that, this is another one of those threads that proves my point completely correct. Bob revolves around Pacifica and its actions, past, present, and future. And I don't think we've learned anything we hadn't previously known.

Edited by KingEd

I love this line right here:

<+Zhadum> Well, in fairness, Sponge had $%&@ed us over quite a bit first

[19:06:40] <+Zhadum> He told Moo point blank he engineered the Unjust War just to get rid of NPO's allies so he would be the dominant partner in the relationship

Really sponge?

I loved you, then I hated you, then I respected you, and now this comes out.

We'll get our justice, never you fear. It'll come with the passing of time.

I've always counted you as a follower, yet this is extreme. Clearly you should change your entire perspective on a player based on... Zhadum. I can't think of a more suitable source of unbiased accurate information regarding Sponge!

The quote he is referencing is one of those things the NPO paraded around trying to drum up anti-Polar sentiment. It's a private query between Sponge and someone in the NPO. They pissed him off and he remarked that he had just killed all the NPO's allies. Because we had. The NPO decided this means we made a concerted effort to destroy the NPO's powerbase. Which is not true. It hasn't ever been true. It's just another one of those lies that the NPO tells. Please tell me you are better than this.

Also good luck taking revenge on a nation that doesn't exist. Tell me how that works out for you.

Oh looky here, since there's nothing else to talk about we might as well talk about "PACIFICA" and what it has done in the past. I'm sorry but you guys really have nothing else to do, other than trying to diminish Pacifica more than it already has been. Other than that, this is another one of those threads that proves my point completely correct. Bob revolves around Pacifica and its actions, past, present, and future. And I don't think we've learned anything we hadn't previously known.

Have you even read who actually has been speaking in the logs or are you just that dense?

I've always counted you as a follower, yet this is extreme. Clearly you should change your entire perspective on a player based on... Zhadum. I can't think of a more suitable source of unbiased accurate information regarding Sponge!

The quote he is referencing is one of those things the NPO paraded around trying to drum up anti-Polar sentiment. It's a private query between Sponge and someone in the NPO. They pissed him off and he remarked that he had just killed all the NPO's allies. Because we had. The NPO decided this means we made a concerted effort to destroy the NPO's powerbase. Which is not true. It hasn't ever been true. It's just another one of those lies that the NPO tells. Please tell me you are better than this.

Also good luck taking revenge on a nation that doesn't exist. Tell me how that works out for you.

Wait, am I here to paint the NPO as evil, villainous maniacs or tow their party line as their staunch defender? I'm confused.

Wait, am I here to paint the NPO as evil, villainous maniacs or tow their party line as their staunch defender? I'm confused.

A little bit of both. Most traitors are like that, but both sides only see as much of it as they want to see, and it tends to give them a very distorted impression of what's being said.

Look at LoD, I've seen people complain he's still too pro-NPO to be in MK, and also seen people say he goes out of his way to troll them at every chance.

Don't try to figure it out, no matter what you say it'll get spun to suit somebody else's agenda. You should know that by now just from having been one of the spinners for so long. Or was it really so subconcious you didn't realize what you were doing all that time?

A little bit of both. Most traitors are like that, but both sides only see as much of it as they want to see, and it tends to give them a very distorted impression of what's being said.

Look at LoD, I've seen people complain he's still too pro-NPO to be in MK, and also seen people say he goes out of his way to troll them at every chance.

Don't try to figure it out, no matter what you say it'll get spun to suit somebody else's agenda. You should know that by now just from having been one of the spinners for so long. Or was it really so subconcious you didn't realize what you were doing all that time?

Of course I'm aware, that was my designated role in the NPO. A verbal hitman called in to crush a post, where possible through logic or logs to the contrary, when not through any means necessary. One of the reasons I am hated so much is because I did my job often and well.

None the less, the point I am making is there seem to be two independent arguments. One that I am selling NPO lies, the other I am the new Doitzel come to destroy them where Karma failed to do so. I guess what I am really asking is could you, the people, settle on a label for me quickly so I can start wearing it properly?

connection fart...

Light a match? :v:

Also, while I'm here:

Zha: You're a bit misinformed on the IRON/Polar thing. First, we (as in IRON, by the way) didn't want NpO killed. When Sponge left, we were happy to let it go. Second, when NPO signed that MDP after Polar terms had ended we had already started talking to and patching up things with Polar. Seeing NPO sign the MDP was not the issue. In fact, we welcomed it. The issue was the lack of notification on the part of NPO -- and this was a constant problem with them right up until the end (and it wasn't until the closing months of Q that any of who I considered their capable staff was given the proper channels through which to communicate such information).

Also, ignore the awful grammar.

Come now, Bob, you can't rightly place the blame squarely on Triyun or Dilber for (OOC: having a life) -- there were other FA IOs around at the time, you know.

I didn't blame Triyun (he's as entitled to a break as anyone else), but for him to still be one of the FA IOs (there aren't many), i.e. basically still head of FA, when he was inactive, was a big mistake (not by him, but by the system – NPO IOs never step down temporarily because they'd never get back up again).

I didn't blame Triyun (he's as entitled to a break as anyone else), but for him to still be one of the FA IOs (there aren't many), i.e. basically still head of FA, when he was inactive, was a big mistake (not by him, but by the system – NPO IOs never step down temporarily because they'd never get back up again).

Fair enough.

I'm content to see institutional culture blamed for systemic issues.

Not really, if I were a crony I wouldn't be washed up, traitor.

You cannot call anyone a traitor from here on out due to all that you said, sorry. Corinan is far less a traitor for wanting to leave during that joke of a war called the Jarhead War. If it wasnt for the fact that the enemies of NPO were the jarheads it could easily have been deduced that it was called such due to the overly obvious usage of such by the "jarhead" leaders of NPO to try and keep nations within NPO that might have rushed over to NSO during the initial craze that happened due to Moldavi creating another alliance. You know what? It worked too. The fact that NPO has tried to sell that extended training session as a serious war that should keep nations within NPO is what makes it a jarhead move.

Those IO's have been there forever. They wouldn't know what to do without the power. Just look at what Zhadum has now done ever since losing that power.

That is why they dont let anyone do interim work. They are afraid the interim will actually do better work at a much quicker pace. They are protecting their places of power within the "Meritocracy".

None the less, the point I am making is there seem to be two independent arguments. One that I am selling NPO lies, the other I am the new Doitzel come to destroy them where Karma failed to do so. I guess what I am really asking is could you, the people, settle on a label for me quickly so I can start wearing it properly?

Well you don't have anything of the class or sophistication that Doitzel has and as far as I know, Archon and I had no desire to disband an alliance fully entirely and utterly destroying them. We did not fail at what we did not try to do.....

You cannot call anyone a traitor from here on out due to all that you said, sorry.
Except you are wrong. A traitor is one who acts or attempts to act to betray an entity to which they owe allegiance. Fact is, I really so far have barely acted, and none of what I did I did when I actually owed the NPO any loyalty or confidentiality. Fact of the matter is, once they kick you out you are no longer actually capable of betraying them.
Those IO's have been there forever. They wouldn't know what to do without the power. Just look at what Zhadum has now done ever since losing that power.

That is why they dont let anyone do interim work. They are afraid the interim will actually do better work at a much quicker pace. They are protecting their places of power within the "Meritocracy".

:blink:

I love this line right here:

<+Zhadum> Well, in fairness, Sponge had $%&@ed us over quite a bit first

[19:06:40] <+Zhadum> He told Moo point blank he engineered the Unjust War just to get rid of NPO's allies so he would be the dominant partner in the relationship

Really sponge?

I loved you, then I hated you, then I respected you, and now this comes out.

We'll get our justice, never you fear. It'll come with the passing of time.

Dude, are you serious, because that is pretty old. That came out before the WotC even started as part of NPO's smear campaign against Polaris.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

I may take offense to this, considering the only two NSO posters in this thread so far seem to have been Ivan and myself. But don't let me keep you from a good rant. :awesome:

I feel so forgotten and unappreciated.

Anyway, I guess I'll chip in some more to this conversation. First, are you guys still upset over Sponge "being mean" to you? You people treated Polar like dirt for a long time. Refused to accept it as a full ally, but instead wanted it to be a good little puppet. Of course he wasn't going to take it. What kind of self respecting man or alliance would? Had you just been willing to compromise on occasion none of these problems ever would have arisen.

And as for Ivan "couping" Moo. If I recall correctly none of you seemed to really care, and even welcomed it, until word came around that Ivan was going to be clearing house and firing several of your clique. Again, one of my few regrets is sitting idly during that fray instead of openly supporting Ivan, although I will admit that my private musings to Umbrae, expressing my concerns about Moo's leadership ability, did come back to haunt me. That was the time my marginalization was finished, but then again you were in the process of doing that long before I suppose. Never did trust me did you? Despite being one of the few men of character left there, I wasn't part of your clique. No deal though, I quite enjoy seeing all of you drown in the mess of your own making. It's poetry to me.

Not really, if I were a crony I wouldn't be washed up, traitor.

Oh, you're washed up. Whether or not you realize it is another story. Everyone in the Cyberverse hates you, and the only people who had the stomach to tolerate you have now turned their backs on you. You're done. Finished. History. And not a moment too soon.

Except you are wrong. A traitor is one who acts or attempts to act to betray an entity to which they owe allegiance. Fact is, I really so far have barely acted, and none of what I did I did when I actually owed the NPO any loyalty or confidentiality. Fact of the matter is, once they kick you out you are no longer actually capable of betraying them.

:blink:

Corinan wanted to leave NPO during a training session for its alpha and beta nations. He was called a traitor for leaving because he was supposed to stay and pass money to those in the training exercise. Thing is though there wasn't even a need for such due to the absolute horrible training that the Jarheads proved to be, but he is a traitor for not wanting to stick around and do absolutely nothing when he wanted to go along with his longtime friend Moldavi to help him with his creation?

You consider him more of a traitor then yourself despite all of the sensitive info you are divulging about NPO because your girl didn't get the position Brehon got?

Does that little face you made in response to my other statement mean you have nothing to refute against that? What other explanation could you possibly come up with for why long time inactive IO's remain IO's while IA's and other hard workers in the ranks will never get the chance to rise up in the alliance they love?

And as for Ivan "couping" Moo. If I recall correctly none of you seemed to really care, and even welcomed it, until word came around that Ivan was going to be clearing house and firing several of your clique. Again, one of my few regrets is sitting idly during that fray instead of openly supporting Ivan, although I will admit that my private musings to Umbrae, expressing my concerns about Moo's leadership ability, did come back to haunt me.

Not true, a number of people posted the usual "hails" and garbage when Ivan turned up, however, the only person actually sincere in them was Mussolandia. For everyone else, the complaining started on day one and the attempts to retake the NPO within a couple more days. Ivan likes to claim it was only when he threatened the IO status quo that we turned on him but the fact is he was pretty much an unwelcome interloper the moment he walked in the door. We just kept it quiet long enough to do something about it.

Oh, you're washed up. Whether or not you realize it is another story. Everyone in the Cyberverse hates you, and the only people who had the stomach to tolerate you have now turned their backs on you. You're done. Finished. History. And not a moment too soon.
Its like he couldn't even read what he was replying to. :awesome: