Some news from Purple

Contrary to what might be said, attacks on purple have little to do with it's unity and a lot more to do with the alliances making up that unity. Aqua may not be unified but it is a far stronger sphere with a lot better alliances.

:lol1: I really want to say more than that...but I will stop with this...then why the heck are you so interested in what purple is doing? Actions speak volumes.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aqua may not be unified but it is a far stronger sphere with a lot better alliances.

To you maybe, as far as I'm concerned purple is the best sphere with the best alliances. Would be nice if people respected a celebration of the hard work that has gone into making purple a brilliant place to live.

Edited by Joe32320

Contrary to what might be said, attacks on purple have little to do with it's unity and a lot more to do with the alliances making up that unity. Aqua may not be unified but it is a far stronger sphere with a lot better alliances.

Thats nice, so you dont like alliances on Purple and because of this you can behave in any vile way you like. Thanks for clearing that up.

This may be a matter of perspective. More NS and all that jazz does not necessarily make a better alliance.

What's really sad is that I wasn't taking jabs at you all personally at all as much as I was taking a piss and having some fun. Its really sad that people on these forums have grown such thin skin. You also seem to be reading into my posts more than they are, since it was not me choosing to attack everything a "certain alliance" does. But Ill take the credit for being a monster and drink your tears if you want me to. After all, I am the King of Purple.

NS and all that jazz aside, Azaghul is still right.

I am so Glad to Know Mushroom Kingdoms Opinion.

This means of course our support of your needs when you has tech you wanted count for nothing.

We shall not be sending any of our aid/tech your direction from now on, esp as you defended the complete idiot (Azaghul) who liked to insult disabled children...

I am sorry was I too subtle?

PaladinZ

Edited by MeBIGz

I am so Glad to Know Mushroom Kingdoms Opinion.

This means of course our support of your needs when you has tech you wanted count for nothing.

We shall not be sending any of our aid/tech your direction from now on, esp as you defended the complete idiot (Azaghul) who liked to insult disabled children...

What a freekin cesspool you must live in if that is the kind of company you keep...

Heck if you hate Purple so much STAY THE HELL AWAY!

I am sorry was I too subtle?

PaladinZ

But what if they're sowwy.

chris-brown-sad-face.jpeg

Bad MK, beating up on the disabled children. My GOD.

Enjoy the awards purple peeps, I'm sure your mothers are proud.

Why is everyone still arguing and bickering. Those who reside on Aqua and any other sphere come here to derail the thread because they're jealous. Just don't. Its not even cool anymore. So, I say to you; Instead of attempting to derail the thread and take away the much deserved recognition for the great people on purple, get to work on something for your own sphere.

:)

Once Again:

o/ Purple

Edited by President S O

Why is everyone still arguing and bickering. Those who reside on Aqua and any other sphere come here to derail the thread because they're jealous. Just don't. Its not even cool anymore. So, I say to you; Instead of attempting to derail the thread and take away the much deserved recognition for the great people on purple, get to work on something for your own sphere.

Why should we get to work on something for our own sphere when yours is obviously so awesome now that we can never catch up or even really compete?