Some news from Purple

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what else is confusing? Me not getting an award.

I dont see you being purple, you attention thief...

and now HAIL the purple family and friendship...

Welcome to our 3 new brothers/sisters in the family... glad to have to work with you.

ANd thanks for the award you give me and my alliance Valhalla. We will make our best effort to continue on this warrior path.

Very cool announcement Purple! Congrats to the alliances newly inducted into the club and congrats to that sexy Mr. Purple, I have an inkling he's getting completely wasted to celebrate right now (he'd be getting wasted anyways).

o/ Purple Unity!

o/ Awards!

o/ Being good at photoshop!

I hereby Nominate Stumpy for the "Thanks for Bumping our Very Perfect Purple Unity Announcement!"!!!

/0 Purple....

Not so sure about this Azaghul character.... :unsure:

PaladinZ

Edited by MeBIGz

I hereby Nominate Stumpy for the "Thanks for Bumping our Very Perfect Purple Unity Announcement!"!!!

/0 Purple....

I don't know why you are making jokes, this is a very serious matter. I want a serious award for someone who seriously helped make Purple a serious color again... seriously.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

On the one hand Stumpy should always get an award. On the other hand getting one from purple is kind of like getting one from the special Olympics.

Classy, I will let my cousin know what you think about her.....My feelings towards your alliance just really plummetted. Thanks for the personal hit.