Some news from Purple

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the Jokes, Stumpy, but the Guy rooting for you has not an ounce of Class...

I wont be sharing your opinion with my son, he is and I am proud of his accomplishments dones with more character and grace then Azaghul probably will ever know.

Got your back Buff!!! you get mine!!!

PaladinZ

Edited by MeBIGz

Its really ok guys. You can just hook me up with an award and an apology and well be good.

Stumpy Jung Il,

Please forgive the people of Purple for neglecting to award you for your contributions to our sphere, and the game as a whole. We are truly forever in your debt.

stumpyawardlol.jpg

Stumpy Jung Il,

Please forgive the people of Purple for neglecting to award you for your contributions to our sphere, and the game as a whole. We are truly forever in your debt.

stumpyawardlol.jpg

This needs to be a new thread or in the OP. Its not legitimate until I see some sigs and stuff on that !@#$.

This needs to be a new thread or in the OP. Its not legitimate until I see some sigs and stuff on that !@#$.

Ok, I'll sign. Maybe I can convince mhawk to sign too, although this is highly unlikely.

Congrats on the purple award winners and to stumpy, king of the purple sphere!

Stumpy Jung Il,

stumpyawardlol.jpg

Personally if I were Stumpy I'd be offended by this pathetic attempt at appeasement. He deserves so much better than this.

We really must mean something deeply important to Stumpy for him to help boost the article like he has.

My serious post.

PaladinZ

Edited by MeBIGz

An award. Haven't you read the last 4 pages? What's a king without any god damn awards!
Stumpy Jung Il,

stumpyawardlol.jpg

It is quite rude that you refuse to accept your award as king of the purple sphere.

It is quite rude that you refuse to accept your award as king of the purple sphere.

Compared to the ones in the OP I must admit that this was a sham. I demand a truly marvelous award with lots of Purple in it, seeing as I am the King of Purple.