Some news from Purple

After reading this thread I've come to the conclusion that LOL PURPLE.

I'm sorry, but "I've come to the conclusion that laugh out loud purple" still doesn't make any sense after having read it multiple times. If you feel the need to insult us, at least send some competent people to do it.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but "I've come to the conclusion that laugh out loud purple" still doesn't make any sense after having read it multiple times. If you feel the need to insult us, at least send some competent people to do it.

Neither does '!@#$ a brick' 'When !@#$ hits the fan' or any number of other sayings. But guess what, I'm sure you still have the basic intellectual capacity to understand those sayings, do you not? You can clearly understand the meaning behind his phrase, so trying to break it down into parts and say that the individual does not make a comprehensible whole is absolutely dumb. You aren't helping out the purple cause here.

Neither does '!@#$ a brick' 'When !@#$ hits the fan' or any number of other sayings. But guess what, I'm sure you still have the basic intellectual capacity to understand those sayings, do you not? You can clearly understand the meaning behind his phrase, so trying to break it down into parts and say that the individual does not make a comprehensible whole is absolutely dumb. You aren't helping out the purple cause here.

I will leave you to it then to continue gross generalizations. By all means, you make me laugh.

It makes perfect sense. Purple is ridiculous, and we're laughing at you. Do you understand it now?

The Purple Jack of all trades

Were also nominated : Bones Malone

Whatever needs doing you have got it done, you truly are a master of all.

:mellow:

Who's crazy enough to nominate me, in all my blue-ness and new found blue affection to a purple award? Zany.

Also, good picks, would have been nice to see some different names than the ones that always pop up in there though. And I find it odd that the person who I feel has worked hardest for the sphere wasn't even nominated for anything.

How did the selection process actually work? Was it democratic, or did just certain people sit down and pick, or were there nominations and then voting?

How did the selection process actually work? Was it democratic, or did just certain people sit down and pick, or were there nominations and then voting?

It depends on the alliance. Alliances nominated people, and then voted by alliance. So each alliance had its own method of determining who to nominate and then who to vote for, and it was democratic in terms of alliances: but of course not democratic by nations, as the larger alliances' votes were weighted equally with the smaller ones.

It's OK purple. We saved you some face.

Thank You Arexes... So nice to see honest people...

Look forward to speaking with you again...

I will repeat for you Bones... Each alliance could put the nominations to the vote of their membership... and it is what most of the alliances did. Then, we took all the nominations and pick the winners. So we had 16 nominations for each prizes. I see democracy and transparency here (since 16 persons had access to the spreadsheet where the names was).

And I agree, Altheus put a lot of effort in purple... but people thought of other names...

It depends on the alliance. Alliances nominated people, and then voted by alliance. So each alliance had its own method of determining who to nominate and then who to vote for, and it was democratic in terms of alliances: but of course not democratic by nations, as the larger alliances' votes were weighted equally with the smaller ones.
I will repeat for you Bones... Each alliance could put the nominations to the vote of their membership... and it is what most of the alliances did. Then, we took all the nominations and pick the winners. So we had 16 nominations for each prizes. I see democracy and transparency here (since 16 persons had access to the spreadsheet where the names was).

Thanks guys.

And I agree, Altheus put a lot of effort in purple... but people thought of other names...

Oh, I didn't say any names of people who I think should have been nominated, I will keep those thoughts to myself. But if you do think Altheus did work so hard for the overall good of purple and was failed to be recognized, well then... Maybe something will happen about that for Purple Awards Round Two.

After reading this thread I've come to the conclusion that LOL PURPLE.

You all suck pretty hard, especially olympus. ESPECIALLY that butthurt guy from olympus. I pretty much want to nuke all of purple thanks to him.

I bet you are pretty much this catty 24/7, aren't you? <_<

MK needs to tighten up its admissions requirements a bit.

LOL, they're just jealous. Don't worry everyone, in time we will assimilate you all. Resistance is futile. Hail the Purple Horde!

No they aren't. And no we won't. Its statements like this that are feeding the hate towards purple. We're happy with our sphere, let them be happy with theirs.

Nah. Just rather amused. :)

-Bama

I'm also amused at how -Bama you're getting, Bama. Why don't you go to the -Bama and -Bama down some, man? We don't need your careless -Bama here, you might scare the -Bama -Bama -Bama-Bama -Bama -Bama-Bama -Bama -Bama-Bama -Bama -Bama-Bama -Bama -Bama-Bama -Bama -Bama-Bama -Bama -Bama.

-Bama.