Some news from Purple

Just did some number-crunching and it appears MK has as many defeats as the NPO. Unless those two aren't being counted.

Well instead of number crunching, you could have just read my post. I would like to bring your attention to the line where it says;

"....for many of them after getting defeated so many times..."

As you can see, I was referring to individual members that make up the alliance of MK (many of them, instead of MK), those doing this derailment of this thread, which had some previous affiliations where they suffered many painful defeats. For example Brotherington, counting his naac days he lost what,...4, 5 times? More then that?

Branimir makes an excellent point.

I usually do.

Now, ladies, gentlemen and children, I must depart as to not derail this thread as some are doing.

Once again congratulations to those who won. Cheers.

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoD.. you seem to be a rational man, very precise.. etc etc...

So Let say that our announcement gathered 17 alliances, stickmen is 3 alliances (a total of 20 alliances). Simple math, we, purple unity, represent 85 % of the alliances (i did not count my friends in Avalon)... To go even more into details, PU is 1475 members, Stickmen 176 (so 1651 nations).. here we represent little less than 90%.. I call that Unity... but hey you prove yourself so clever with your "Bama" and "U mad" jokes that I forgive you...

That being said, have fun looking like kiddy nation rulers... that's pretty entertaining ;)

Congratulations on being able to add, my fine gentleman. You should be aware, though, that numbers don't equate to political strength. Despite the difference in numbers, I would say that Stickmen actually has more political clout than the Purple Unity bloc.

Hey, they are kiddy nation rulers but at least they don't find noWedge entertaining. The moral high ground is won!

Really, maybe its an attempt to mock his name. You know, not being around anymore he shouldnt be in the awards. Unless its a was to mock his memory and the stuff he did. Humour I think its called.

Congratulations on being able to add, my fine gentleman. You should be aware, though, that numbers don't equate to political strength. Despite the difference in numbers, I would say that Stickmen actually has more political clout than the Purple Unity bloc.

serious? this has to be the funniest thing in this entire thread. and i like iFOK and FCO. but no, they have very little political clout except for that which FOK and other allies bring to them.

Well instead of number crunching, you could have just read my post. I would like to bring your attention to the line where it says;

"....for many of them after getting defeated so many times..."

As you can see, I was referring to individual members that make up the alliance of MK (many of them, instead of MK), those doing this derailment of this thread, which had some previous affiliations where they suffered many painful defeats. For example Brotherington, counting his naac days he lost what,...4, 5 times? More then that?

The same can be said of NPO, or any other alliance for that matter. Your point is rather nonsensical (if not entirely), deal with it. :)

serious? this has to be the funniest thing in this entire thread. and i like iFOK and FCO. but no, they have very little political clout except for that which FOK and other allies bring to them.

I'm talking about people taking them seriously. A lot of people hate those in Purple Unity a lot more than they even slightly dislike Stickmen.

The same can be said of NPO, or any other alliance for that matter. Your point is rather nonsensical (if not entirely), deal with it. :)

Actually, no, sorry. We just cant compare to you, rare alliances can. You are an interesting "collection". Deal with your history, be proud of your defeats, many, many of them. :)

Cheers.

I'm talking about people taking them seriously. A lot of people hate those in Purple Unity a lot more than they even slightly dislike Stickmen.

then you need to learn what political clout is. political clout=/=likeability. NPO at their greatest height was one of the most hated alliances in the the game and yet had more political clout than any other alliance. and actually, it seems that only those in CnG and possibly WickedJ does not like Purple Unity. That means very little actually since CnG is like what 5-6 alliances and Purple Unity is 18 (21 w/ newcomers??). So again, you fail to even achieve truth in your statement.

I may not like Valhalla/BAPS that much (though i do love Kryievla) but Invicta, Hydra, OMFG, MASH, Olympus, and some of the others are all good alliances. And frankly, acting far more respectable than MK is currently.

Actually, no, sorry. We just cant compare to you, rare alliances can. You are an interesting "collection". Deal with your history, be proud of your defeats, many, many of them. :)

Cheers.

What? Sorry man, but you're wrong. People from all over have joined NPO. If you're talking about individual losses of wars, the Order probably has many more, due simply to it's size.

I have just two things to say...

Why on earth would you nominate noWedge for any award, let alone most entertaining? I find it very strange you associate with and find people like him entertaining. That's strange. Shouldn't you be moving back to your attempts to distance yourself from him?

Also,

How on earth was fighting in the Karma war "for the good of purple"?

I've heard that some members of UPN thought it would be "funny" to nominate noWedge, however, I am unable to verify that myself.

I was told the same, that in certain alliances noWedge is thought of as a joke, so the connection was made that he was the Purple Jester. Take what you will of it that I actually won the award, I think it's funny either way as I do not take myself that seriously.

Fighting the Karma War was for the good of purple because as some of the alliances still held Hegemonic ties, the rest of the sphere (minus MASH, who respected their higher classed treaties and lost no respect form us) came to the defense of the rest of the alliance.

And honestly, we did this elections as a group... and we won't say "that nomination comes from there and this is that alliance who nominates such...".. you know.. this is how election goes...

And no, you couldnt nominate your alliance or one of your member.

Also yes Starfox, "I like turlte" !

I mean, that's not even really funny. That's terribly distasteful humor.

He did more to harm purple than any other person. We can laugh about it now, we dont need to carry grudges forever you know you can turn it on its head and make light of it now that the sphere is more unified than ever. No offense, but you probably *dont appreciate it as an outsider. I would have thought someone who felt that strongly about distasteful humour would have said something about some of the stuff MK thought was funny earlier.

edit: missing word

Edited by Alterego