Some news from Purple

Actually...

<Unsure> first

<Unsure> CnG-Stickmen MADP

<Unsure> second

<Unsure> roll purplol

You were saying?

Firstly, this plan of mine you quote was concocted after viewing the Stickmen announcement, not this thread.

Secondly, I have held absolutely no power, beyond the power to annoy, of any sort since October or so of 2006. While those were rather fun times, I have no intention of returning to them, as they were also stressful times. And a variety of other times. Power was fun, but having to do things (and, more importantly, watch what I said since people would take even the smallest, most obvious joke as some kind of official LUE position for destroying OSF or whatever it was I was joking about) was not.

Thirdly, as my good LHC Delendum pointed out, it was meant in jest, for a variety of reasons. Some were said by Londo about six lines after the quoted logs, so I assume you could find them for yourself; others include how incredibly silly it would be for someone (anyone) to talk about secret war plans in #athens, how incredibly politically silly that would be, the fact that (again) I hold absolutely no importance in CN, and, perhaps most importantly, I have no desire to get into any more wars until I have nukes again.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the irony at yourself. You say others are posturing? Look at all the making fun of Bama in the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread. I call that posturing. Or poking fun unncessarily. Not even related to purple, how excellent of you. You're making fine examples of yourselves really.

Congratulations to purple. You've had a lot of growth and gained a lot in unity during these last 4 or 5 months. Congrats to those winners, don't let people who are going off track and holding grudges or whatever it is ruin the celebration of your accomplishments.

I always new TOOL was a classy alliance. And I <3 Bama :P

Hey, they are kiddy nation rulers but at least they don't find noWedge entertaining. The moral high ground is won!

Is someone gonna address my earlier post? I'm sweating bullets while I wait!

I believe good sir that you should familiarize yourself with the concept of sarcasm.

About ChairmanHal:

Indeed.

Now perhaps the posturing can be reduced a little here.

I'll tell you this: most important Purple decision-makers do not frequently post on these forums. Locke and I are probably the most senior Purple government members who post here much; Locke is third in command in Invicta's power structure and I am ... well it's complex, as technically as Senator I report directly to the President, but I am less senior than him. :)

And Haf's correct, not a single Purple alliance leader posts here often, neither does much gov. You have Haf, Locke, and...yeah I appear to hail threads every once in a while but I'm not a decision maker :P

Oh and congrats to MK. I give you the

Most Tactful and Polite Alliance Award

wear it with pride

And Haf's correct, not a single Purple alliance leader posts here often, neither does much gov. You have Haf, Locke, and...yeah I appear to hail threads every once in a while but I'm not a decision maker

Oh and congrats to MK. I give you the

Most Tactful and Polite Alliance Award

wear it with pride

Can we get a medal to go with that to sig it properly?

Secondly, I have held absolutely no power, beyond the power to annoy, of any sort since October or so of 2006. While those were rather fun times, I have no intention of returning to them, as they were also stressful times. And a variety of other times. Power was fun, but having to do things (and, more importantly, watch what I said since people would take even the smallest, most obvious joke as some kind of official LUE position for destroying OSF or whatever it was I was joking about) was not.

Yes, this actually was my whole point. Chairman Hal's position is very similar to yours, albeit the changes in his threatening ability are more recent.

He did more to harm purple than any other person. We can laugh about it now, we dont need to carry grudges forever you know you can turn it on its head and make light of it now that the sphere is more unified than ever. No offense, but you probably *dont appreciate it as an outsider. I would have thought someone who felt that strongly about distasteful humour would have said something about some of the stuff MK thought was funny earlier.

edit: missing word

I'm actually a purple nation.

I don't think I have ever seen a thread quite like this. Again, congrats to the winners (love you guys), including King Stumpy and MK on their awards. Also, Bama for being one bad $@! guy. :wub:

i-like-turtles.jpg

I'm here with the Zombie Johnathon...

Stop dodging the question!

I liek turdels.

True, your desire to break up or destroy Purple predates this thread. By you I mean MK and G&G.

Yes, CnG wants to roll all of purple. Yeppers. I've always wonderd how the hell you come to these conclusions seeing as they are so illogical and farfetched. In my mind, as long as MASH and Vanguard's ally in the Stickmen Bloc are not in harm's way, the rest of you can burn in whatever comes your way.

Yes, CnG wants to roll all of purple. Yeppers. I've always wonderd how the hell you come to these conclusions seeing as they are so illogical and farfetched. In my mind, as long as MASH and Vanguard's ally in the Stickmen Bloc are not in harm's way, the rest of you can burn in whatever comes your way.

You can rest assured that as long as Legion stands, M*A*S*H shall be secure and supported