A brief IRON announcement

Shan Revan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see everyone reevaluating what their treaties mean. This is best for both alliances and I wish both the best.

Love you as always IRON.

Also are there problems between FOK and IRON that I'm not aware off? From my understanding leadership on both sides still talk with eachother, and there is a healthy level of respect on both sides.

I'm glad to see everyone reevaluating what their treaties mean. This is best for both alliances and I wish both the best.

Love you as always IRON.

Also are there problems between FOK and IRON that I'm not aware off? From my understanding leadership on both sides still talk with eachother, and there is a healthy level of respect on both sides.

Things between IRON and FOK are very good at the moment actually :) At least from my point of view :o

We love those guys!

But anyways, lets not derail this thread.

EDIT- I fail at typing...

Edited by peron

There are no known issues with FOK! that I am aware of, and I'd certainly think I'd know about them.

I also wish Sparta well and hold no ill will towards them.

Now, back to my [ooc]sickbed

/me shakes fist at H1N1[/ooc]

Hopefully even if we don't have any paper on the table, we can continue to stay in touch. Perhaps moreso than when we did have paper on the table heh. You cannot should not fault an alliance for cancelling a treaty that they think no longer holds the value it did when it was signed. This is the only way to go if we want treaties to mean something again. This is the way forward. Good luck to IRON in the future.

Don't be strangers! ;)

The good gentleman kriekfreak obviously has information that FOK and IRON leadership do not have access too. :awesome:

NAH and Calderone, i enjoyed the good times in your embassy on our forum, although i showed up a little late to the scene. don;t let it stop now :-D

This announcement makes me sad as I truly respect Trinite and Bush 84 as 2 of the best and most diplomatic members of the community. I can't speak for NAH but I'll still be around in my capacities of diplomat.

P.S. Ajax :awesome:

I'm disappointed with the level of civility and lack of antipathy in this thread. I think it goes without saying that the people of Unspeakable Evil wish the best to Sparta and IRON in the future, and that the tyrant Unspeakable Evil be deposed.

But hey, two out of three ain't bad.

There are no known issues with FOK! that I am aware of, and I'd certainly think I'd know about them.

I also wish Sparta well and hold no ill will towards them.

Now, back to my [ooc]sickbed

/me shakes fist at H1N1[/ooc]

[ooc]What is it with alliance leaders getting swine flu? Seriously. [/ooc]