A brief IRON announcement

Shan Revan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's sad to see this happen, but sometimes alliances just need to part their ways as the natural way of things requires.

NAH and Calderone, i enjoyed the good times in your embassy on our forum, although i showed up a little late to the scene. don;t let it stop now :-D

o/ IRON and whatever path you may be heading down.

also loldesperado

Good luck to Sparta, you have enough loyal allies remaining. Also IRON when are you dropping FOK?

Are you asking this cause you want it to happen, or because you are privy to information others don't have? Or is it simply a ploy to create problems?

...Just curious.

Good luck to both parties.

Edited by Chalaskan

I'm surprised this lasted so long, considering the way the war panned out. It's good to see treaties that don't reflect the relationship cancelled, even between two good alliances.

Edit: hmm, it seems this was never on the web in the first place <_<

Edited by Bob Janova

relations simply were not at a level required of a mdoap level treaty and have not been so for some time.

Could you expand on this please? :blush:

Like apparently everyone else I approve of this cancellation and am surprised it didn't come sooner, yay for considered decision making I guess. Good luck.