Was Londo out for Revenge?

Bilrow

Please choose one:  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being part of the Karma leadership I can without a doubt say.....Londo wasn't the head of anything other than Athens.. There was about a 30 page thread involving the terms for the NPO that every alliance had input. You guys have unfairly appointed Londo as the scape goat. So no matter what his personally motives were there was no way for him to be the only person with input.

If you think what was given to you was revenge, you should have seen some of the other ideas that people put out there. It would make what you have now look like a proverbial walk in the park.

It's nice you are trying to make him the next Vincent Xander, or VL, but you will not succeed this time. Instead of pulling the same crap you did before you were stomped you should learn new tricks. It will serve you well in the future.

EDIT: Perhaps I took this thread too seriously and I should have read the whole thing before hand....but I am getting sick and tired of Londo being singled out for crap like this. I stand by my comments. I may not like some of his more recent political decisions but he isn't the one where the blame for your terms .....

EDIT2: I for one welcome our new Lizard overlords.

Edited by AirMe

If he were out for revenge, I think it would be justified given what he had to endure at the hands of the NPO. Do not act as though it's okay for you and yours to impose (once upon a time, anyway) whatever kind of reparations upon your defeated foe that you can dream up, and it's not okay for your once defeated foe to impose similar terms upon you once the tables have been turned.

You reap what you sow, NPO got what they deserved.