Was Londo out for Revenge?

Bilrow

Please choose one:  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the tech Athens had to give to New Pacific Order after the NoCB war which this being an OOC forum, I wouldn't blame him.

Karma just won *the whole shebang, they even have Bilrow using their name for that war. ^_^

*edit

Edited by Alterego

Karma just won *the whole shebang, they even have Bilrow using their name for that war. ^_^

*edit

LOL, I only know the general war by that name. In New Pacific Order, we only call it the Mushroom Kingdom War for our front.

Here ya go.

In summation, the motive was petty attention whoring.

Thank you.

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Edited by Bilrow

Does someone want to give a summary of the situation? It's obviously in the Athens Announcement thread, but I only read the OP and don't want to read 28 pages of it.

Athens cancels a treaty with The Sasori Initiative.

Claims that they did so over TSI betraying their own intel to other alliances without any solid proof, and then plays the victim.

28 pages of "defending our right to act in our best interests, regardless of whether or not what were saying has any basis in reality."

I voted no. I think that the relation between TSI and Athens was going in two different directions. Along with communications not going well between the two alliances.

This was going to happen, and there's no way that Londo could have done this for "Revenge". Nah, I don't see it.

I voted no. I think that the relation between TSI and Athens was going in two different directions. Along with communications not going well between the two alliances.

This was going to happen, and there's no way that Londo could have done this for "Revenge". Nah, I don't see it.

Thats why I said attention whoring makes more sense. It's something pretty much everyone can see him doing.

Thats why I said attention whoring makes more sense. It's something pretty much everyone can see him doing.

To be honest, this is being blown WAY out of proportion. And no, I don't think that Londo is being an attention %^$*#. I just think this is being blow out of proportion.

To be honest, this is being blown WAY out of proportion. And no, I don't think that Londo is being an attention %^$*#. I just think this is being blow out of proportion.

You mean the baseless accusation that Londo may or may not have made up himself without any proof is being blown out of proportion for being called out on?

I agree.

Trying to understand this whole affair made my head spin way too much (I'm not that much intelligent, after all).

Considering the relatively small importance of that treaty cancellation - Athens and TSI obviously feel better one without the other, anyway, no matter what happened - I'll vote for the lizards (the serious option we should all be worried about).

On the other hand, OP, poll and thread deliver: well done dude! :)