Was Londo out for Revenge?

Bilrow

Please choose one:  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to throw a point out there that the majority of you probably haven't consider. As my experience as an ex-Athens High Gov member I can say this.

1. Yes Londo was out for revenge, for all you Pro-NPO morons clamoring for Londo's head on a stake you were actually probably right, I have logs where Londo, other, and myself lol over NPO getting blown across planet bob. I think thats pretty obvious.

2. Somewhere towards the middle of the war various terms offerings were thrown out. Heck some of them included the disbandment of NPO and etc. etc. etc.

3. Shortly there after the other major tC alliances start dropping like flies.

4. During this time period Karma makes up a ton of different terms sets much more strict than the ones NPO actually got. About this time Londo actually started feeling bad for the NPO. Believe it or not Londo wants the NPO to stick around. :o I know it comes as a shock to many but lets face it Londo along with many other realizes that this game without NPO would be pretty freaking boring. Star Wars would have sucked without the Sith just like CN would suck without NPO. Therefore Londo gave up his vendetta and pursuit of revenge, after satisfying his need to attack/beat on NPO and then procceeded to get NPO terms that they could actually do and use to get off and rebuild so that Londo and Karma could smack their living daylights out again later (yeah right we know NPO will probably win but oh well).

I could dig up logs but anyone who knows me knows how incredibly freaking lazy I am. If anyone really wants logs of !@#$ like this give me time to edit out sensitive info (ooc stuff, athens ops stuff etc.) and I'll give them to you on IRC if you idle in #eldar (shameless pitch there). ;)

I told everyone, they just don't know it.

Way to ruin the surprise, genius.

At the risk of sounding incredibly vulgar, there are two problems. First is that the babies would be horribly underdone and the second is that it's a disco and not a buffet.
Isn't that really only one problem?

Get revenge by doing what? In going to war and helping take NPO down? Yes though that wasn't the reason Athens and C&G fought. In leading the effort to get terms agreed upon? No. He was consistently on the side of easier terms in those debates and did a lot of work to get all the various alliances to agree on something to present.

Edited by Azaghul

Am I reading this wrong or did you just say you eat babies? :v:

Yes.

All Pacificans eat babies, it's a natural and vital part of their diet. :v:

Correct.

This makes me ponder if Pacificans would support or be against the abortion disco.

Pacificans only support postpartum abortions. I prefer mine with basil, oregano and a little bit of raspberry vinegar a la crue.