Declaration of War

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure incompetent leadership is the right way to go when argueing in their favour >_>

I just think when dealing someone with Ryan, you should treat it as a special case. He's just that bad of a leader, externally and more importantly internally. He's the guy that somehow rationalizes that bandwagoning on NPO was a righteous thing, and sits in peace mode while threatening you guys. So only one can imagine how he tries to manipulate his new members?

I just think when dealing someone with Ryan, you should treat it as a special case. He's just that bad of a leader, externally and more importantly internally. He's the guy that somehow rationalizes that bandwagoning on NPO was a righteous thing, and sits in peace mode while threatening you guys. So only one can imagine how he tries to manipulate his new members?

Hopefully this war will help those members see the light.

who wants to LAUGH

RyanGDI clearly rolls a very very soft six

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of GDI Blue Zone B6. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Days in Peace Mode: 4 Days

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Desired Religion: Islam

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Desired Government: Transitional

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Threat Level: Low

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Tax Rate: 28%

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Number of Spies: 28

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Last Nuke Purchase: None

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Last Wonder Purchase: None

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Total Money: $2,770,797

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Technology: 1,485.38 Levels

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Last Bill Payment: 8/13/2009 12:02:09 AM

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Trade Partners: edited

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Secret Aid Sent To: None

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Total Aircraft: 60

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Aircraft Fighter Strength: 513

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Navy Purchases Today: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Navy Vessels:

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Corvettes: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Landing Ships: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Battleships: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Cruisers: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Frigates: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Destroyers: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Submarines: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> # Aircraft Carriers: 0

[00:46] <CodyHaner[VE]> Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by goldielax25

I am disgusted buy what I'm reading. I have had much respect for VE, and now have lost it all. Instead of just hitting Ryan, you've involved an entire alliance WHO HAS NO IDEA whats going. I believed I called you honorable once, my mistake.

Ryan might be an idiot. But why do the innocent have to suffer? This is nothing more then LOLRYAN.

Oh please, membership is and should be accountable for their leaderships actions. Because I can not put it any better I will just quote my good friend Delta1212 who put it quite nicely in another thread.

If you give someone power, you are responsible for what they do with it. If you see what they've done with it and continue to give that power to them, then you have no room to argue.

All government is a form of deferred responsibility. If you only want to be held responsible for your own actions, then don't defer it to begin with.

This to me is an argument for harsher treatment. Hes not new, I'd cut some slack to new people. If hes that bad at it, the only solution is some hard knocks. Not coddling him.

well this was fun for about three minutes... Just about all of GDI is in anarchy and now i have my own plushy toys to play with :D

Incidentally at least 2 GDI nations have "Protected by TFD" in their bios, could we get a response from The Foreign Division as to the significance of this if any, because to the best of my knowledge there is no treaty between GDI and TFD.

Edited by The Doctor

So let me get this straight you guys.

1. Declare war on GDI because of Ryan's incompetence.

2. Ryan stays in peace mode while the rest of the alliance burns.

3. ??????

4.PROFIT!!!

Although I feel bad for the rest of the alliance, have fun VE I guess.

Edited by kevin32891

This to me is an argument for harsher treatment. Hes not new, I'd cut some slack to new people. If hes that bad at it, the only solution is some hard knocks. Not coddling him.

You can treat Ryan harshly, as he should know what he's doing, but I'm refering to the noobies that were unfortunately naive enough to join GDI. Those are the ones who need need some slack. Offering them scott free surrender terms is good, but I think the best course of action should have been giving them a chance to avoid attack in the first place.

3. ??????

4.PROFIT!!!

You skimmed the thread didn't you?

You can treat Ryan harshly, as he should know what he's doing, but I'm refering to the noobies that were unfortunately naive enough to join GDI. Those are the ones who need need some slack. Offering them scott free surrender terms is good, but I think the best course of action should have been giving them a chance to avoid attack in the first place.

The best course of action would have been to not join GDI in the first place. This is a good lesson in why.

How can an alliance effectively wage war if they go around telling their targets they're going to be attacked?

Membership in an alliance has both benefits and consequences. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life.

3. ??????

4.PROFIT!!!

The only way I'm losing money this war so far is buying new planes, upgraded ones because I'm stealing so much tech off these guys.