Roman Empire Declaration of Existence

Because that's exactly what Internet Superheroes did, right? Because your flag is not a mix of a previously existing flag an overused meme, right? Because you're not trying too hard to flaunt your "lulziness" and whatnot, right?

Or is your alliance doing future leaders a favor by selflessly offering themselves as a tribute to demonstrate how not to operate an alliance?

Take a seat please, sir. We've heard enough from you and yours.

Please sir if you would be kind enough to point me in the direction of other alliances with similar ideals, I would be glad to observe them. The only alliance that has ever used weegee in this game was founded and lead by the same people who founded Internet Superheroes. How many alliances have used star wars as a theme?

Also, I would love to see some of the flags similar to ours.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sir if you would be kind enough to point me in the direction of other alliances with similar ideals, I would be glad to observe them. The only alliance that has ever used weegee in this game was founded and lead by the same people who founded Internet Superheroes. How many alliances have used star wars as a theme?

Also, I would love to see some of the flags similar to ours.

I can think of a few using the Nordic cross and a few more with a circle in the intersection of the aforementioned cross with a central symbol.

Is it really worth it to you to derail the discussion at hand so that I "prove" an obvious fact to you? If you really want I can PM you the various exemplars when I get back.

Because that's exactly what Internet Superheroes did, right? Because your flag is not a mix of a previously existing flag an overused meme, right? Because you're not trying too hard to flaunt your "lulziness" and whatnot, right?

Or is your alliance doing future leaders a favor by selflessly offering themselves as a tribute to demonstrate how not to operate an alliance?

Tom pretty much got it. I don't think Internet Superheroes is really an example noobs want to follow when they spend half the night jumping into people's IRC rooms and spamming it with stupid comments, and then throwing in racist and biggotted terms just for good measure. It was totally uncalled for. We try to get work done in those channels. It may be funny to you, but to the people we were trying to talk to, it wasn't.

You sir have won one free internets. Best post I've seen all day.

3 easy tips for aspiring alliance creators:

Before you make the millionth GDI/NOD alliance, think.

Before you make the millionth Roman/Greek/Spartan alliance, think.

Before you put "Imperial", "Order", or "Brotherhood" in an alliance name, think.

When recruiting you want something that says "Hey! my alliance is original!" because honestly, it's not. It's a mid sized average alliance with lousy people that has no advantage over any other mid-sized alliance with lousy people. How do you convince noobs otherwise? Build a solid theme.

Okay, this guy (Tom Litler) gets free internets.

Good luck RE. We're rooting for ya!

o/RE

o/NADC

You sir have won one free internets. Best post I've seen all day.

3 easy tips for aspiring alliance creators:

Before you make the millionth GDI/NOD alliance, think.

Before you make the millionth Roman/Greek/Spartan alliance, think.

Before you put "Imperial", "Order", or "Brotherhood" in an alliance name, think.

When recruiting you want something that says "Hey! my alliance is original!" because honestly, it's not. It's a mid sized average alliance with lousy people that has no advantage over any other mid-sized alliance with lousy people. How do you convince noobs otherwise? Build a solid theme.

Like building an alliance based on old 4chan memes and lulz?

GOOD SOLID ORIGINAL THEME!

In other news, welcome to Bob RE.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Wow... Internet Superheroes, you are INCREDIBLY hilarious trying to ruin a new alliance's DoE.

Well RE, it was great being in your alliance in TE, went inactive after awhile but you guys were awesome, hope you stay the same without the wars here. Good luck and have fun.

o/ RE

o/ NADC

The New Roman Army merged with the GDI a while ago, wanna do the same? Since you have Roman in your name, and fail as well? Lol, JK. Darned NPO, leave us Micro Alliances alone! :P

Ignore this nation's post. He has been ejected from office effective immediately and under review for further action. The GDI apologizes for any harm caused towards the Roman Empire, and wish them only the best of luck in future endeavors.

Ignore this nation's post. He has been ejected from office effective immediately and under review for further action. The GDI apologizes for any harm caused towards the Roman Empire, and wish them only the best of luck in future endeavors.

that got him ejected? :blink:

I think all you just accomplished was draw attention to it.

You ejected him and kicked him out of government because of a comment?! Seriously. It's not like he was attempting a coup or something? :wacko:

You ejected him and kicked him out of government because of a comment?! Seriously. It's not like he was attempting a coup or something? :wacko:

Am I reading this right, removed for a comment? Ladies and gentlemen, the new tyrant has arrived.

Wentworth is the worst leader my alliance has ever had.

(enjoying the freedom of speech enjoyed in alliances outside of the GDI sphere of influence)

also, hes the only leader my alliane has ever had. makes him the best, the skinniest, the fattest, hell the sexiest, all in one :)

PYT.