Roman Empire Declaration of Existence

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now you win my gand prize, guess what it is.
RE, good luck in the future. I'm sure it will be grand

Ahahhaha I lol'd so hard.

And how about some less hating on this alliance? I'm seriously tired of people insulting new alliances in their DoE's.

I'm also seriously tired about the lack of heaping of praise on our divine overlord, Rebel Virginia.

Wow, looks like Internet Superheros are some really cool people. Nice to know you can flame new alliances, you guys are just amazingly witty.

Seriously, knock it off. Making a new alliance is hard enough without jerks like you going around and making it harder.

It's supposed to be hard, to dissuade new, generic alliances from forming every day. Sadly, that just doesn't work.

Internet Superheroes, you sound like my kind of people.

It's supposed to be hard, to dissuade new, generic alliances from forming every day. Sadly, that just doesn't work.

It is pretty tough. You sound like a cool guy, you win one free emoticon. :war:

Edited by 890765

Who is trolling? I am just expressing my distaste for the creation of new alliances.

So, IS has a 50 day head start and only has the same number of members as Roman Empire?

Sounds like you guys should spend that time trolling over asinine things on sending out more recruiting messages.

So, IS has a 50 day head start and only has the same number of members as Roman Empire?

Sounds like you guys should spend that time trolling over asinine things on sending out more recruiting messages.

Beat me to it, FM. ^_^

RE is a good bunch of guys. I expect them to go far.

Good luck!

o/ RE

o/ NADC

Hey, that's the flag I designed!

If you want, contact me and I'll make a neater version for you. Cleaner and all.

Good luck! Talk to the NSO and maybe we'll work something out... that's an unofficial statement though.

It's obviously ok to make a small alliance that uses a similar theme to two already existing Blocs when they do it. I mean they are witty and clever not hypocrites right?

good luck RE the true measure of an alliance is the community you build and I hope you build a good one.

Edited by KingSrqt

I didn't particularly like you in TE. In fact, I think I may have declared war on you.

Oh well, good luck with this incarnation of Roman Empire. Bob is better than Steve.

I think everyone has declared war on us at one time or another. <_<

Hopefully, things will be different in Standard Edition.

You sir have won one free internets. Best post I've seen all day.

3 easy tips for aspiring alliance creators:

Before you make the millionth GDI/NOD alliance, think.

Before you make the millionth Roman/Greek/Spartan alliance, think.

Before you put "Imperial", "Order", or "Brotherhood" in an alliance name, think.

When recruiting you want something that says "Hey! my alliance is original!" because honestly, it's not. It's a mid sized average alliance with lousy people that has no advantage over any other mid-sized alliance with lousy people. How do you convince noobs otherwise? Build a solid theme.

When recruiting you want something that says "Hey! my alliance is original!" because honestly, it's not. It's a mid sized average alliance with lousy people that has no advantage over any other mid-sized alliance with lousy people. How do you convince noobs otherwise? Build a solid theme.

Because that's exactly what Internet Superheroes did, right? Because your flag is not a mix of a previously existing flag an overused meme, right? Because you're not trying too hard to flaunt your "lulziness" and whatnot, right?

Or is your alliance doing future leaders a favor by selflessly offering themselves as a tribute to demonstrate how not to operate an alliance?

Take a seat please, sir. We've heard enough from you and yours.