Roman Empire Declaration of Existence

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is trolling? I am just expressing my distaste for the creation of new alliances.

So when my new alliance is created and established, I expect you to be in the DoW expressing your distaste, correct? Just wish to get this straight.

So when my new alliance is created and established, I expect you to be in the DoW expressing your distaste, correct? Just wish to get this straight.

To answer your question: Yes. (Assuming you meant DoE and not DoW...or not. Whatever floats your boat, I need a good time).

Referring to the original topic of interest, I believe you have trumped the United States of Cyber Nations in originality and seriousness of purpose. I mean, hell, at least USCN modified the name of their alliance by dropping the "America." You guys just went right ahead and plucked the entire name from one of the most powerful governing entities known to man.

If you want to rectify this atrocity, simply do the following:

a.) Wait for that hangover to subside. I know the past few nights must have been hard on y'all.

b.) Sober up and catch up on how your predecessors came to fall and disgrace themselves.

c.) Hit the "Delete Forum" button in your Admin CP.

d.) Start life anew. Preferably with less fail.

Disclaimer: Doing the above will not necessarily halt the IS trolls. It may do the opposite. Drink responsibly.

Edited by King Najibbles

Hey RE, thanks for attacking us (MHA) on a FRIDAY NIGHT! Did it ever occur to you that some of us might have been out to grab a drink at the bar? Or gone to a club? Or maybe we just wanted to go out with some friends and play some pool?! ....wait...that probably did occur to you...well played sirs...well played :awesome:

Hope to see you on the SE battlefield someday ^_^

To answer your question: Yes. (Assuming you meant DoE and not DoW...or not. Whatever floats your boat, I need a good time).

Referring to the original topic of interest, I believe you have trumped the United States of Cyber Nations in originality and seriousness of purpose. I mean, hell, at least USCN modified the name of their alliance by dropping the "America." You guys just went right ahead and plucked the entire name from one of the most powerful governing entities known to man.

If you want to rectify this atrocity, simply do the following:

a.) Wait for that hangover to subside. I know the past few nights must have been hard on y'all.

b.) Sober up and catch up on how your predecessors came to fall and disgrace themselves.

c.) Hit the "Delete Forum" button in your Admin CP.

d.) Start life anew. Preferably with less fail.

Disclaimer: Doing the above will not necessarily halt the IS trolls. It may do the opposite. Drink responsibly.

Internet Superheroes: you have no purpose but to attack DoEs, that's all you guys ever seem to do, how about spending some time on your own alliance and fixing the attitudes that will one day destroy it. It will implode as an alliance based on attacking DoEs won't survive long as a functioning alliance.

But yeah, keep posting your negativity it's working so well :rolleyes: how many new alliances this past week and in the next week? yeah, your posts are really effective :rolleyes:

Edited by Fernando12

Best of luck on this venture RE. You sound like a pretty tight group so should do just fine.

As for the people who continually bash everyone's DoE's, have you ever heard of the phrase "what goes around, comes around" (I forget the exact word :P) Maybe you should channel your energy into recruiting or foreign affairs because you certainly aren't doing yourself any favours here.

As for the people who continually bash everyone's DoE's, have you ever heard of the phrase "what goes around, comes around" (I forget the exact word :P) Maybe you should channel your energy into recruiting or foreign affairs because you certainly aren't doing yourself any favours here.

Karma? You forgot the word karma? The word that's been seen in near every announcement for the last few months? Oh my.

I'll definitely channel my efforts into recruiting. I'd love to have some more members exactly like me.

Karma? You forgot the word karma? The word that's been seen in near every announcement for the last few months? Oh my.

I'll definitely channel my efforts into recruiting. I'd love to have some more members exactly like me.

Not quite grasped the concept of sarcasm either I see.

I'm interested in your thoughts as your alliance was only set-up 3 months ago. Just because there is now a sudden influx of new alliances due to Rulers being released by their alliances after fighting in the war, doesn't make them any less valid.

Best of luck on this venture RE. You sound like a pretty tight group so should do just fine.

Just because we don't like to be hippies or join in on the o/ fests the same way everyone else does, we seem to get a lot of people who think we are failures. Maybe we don't feel like recruiting, maybe we are just here to have some fun. (in b4 cn is srs bsns) And as KX said above,

I'd love to have some more members exactly like me.

Also, who says foreign affairs has to be positive? There's too many hippies. If we don't like new alliances, and decide to discourage them, that is a FA affairs decision. Deal with it.

Edited by 890765

Maybe the people setting up their own alliances are just trying to have some fun! :blink:

Maybe they are, but in reality they are just crowding the CN landscape with too many alliances that in 90% of cases, will disband at the end of the summer. Too many alliances is not a good thing. also,

Good. Then we can have fun together.
Edited by 890765

Too many alliances is not a good thing.

Who says your alliance is not "overcrowding" CN? You're the 144th biggest alliance in the game! That's not exactly one of the big players on Bob. How would you have felt if your DoE had gotten trolled? (and don't say that you wouldn't have cared)

Maybe they are, but in reality they are just crowding the CN landscape with too many alliances that in 90% of cases, will disband at the end of the summer. Too many alliances is not a good thing.

I don't think that will be the case with RE. We've been around for about a month and a half before we declared our existence so I'm pretty sure we can last longer. I mean, look at you guys. You've been around for 3 months and you're have around the same number of nations as we do. What makes you think we won't last for long? Also, I don't see how too many alliances is a bad thing.

Also, who says foreign affairs has to be positive? There's too many hippies. If we don't like new alliances, and decide to discourage them, that is a FA affairs decision. Deal with it.

We're fine with your trolling (thanks for the free bumps by the way) we just question your logic for doing so.

Who says your alliance is not "overcrowding" CN? You're the 144th biggest alliance in the game! That's not exactly one of the big players on Bob. How would you have felt if your DoE had gotten trolled? (and don't say that you wouldn't have cared)

Unfortunately, our DoE announcement only hit 3 pages, mostly due to the lack of a nice welcome wagon service like we provide now.

Yes, I meant DoE.

You represent your alliance well, especially in attacking DoEs. Actions like these will build up and it'll come around to bite you in the $@!. Good luck with your alliance, Najibbles.

Edited by Ejayrazz