Roman Empire Declaration of Existence

Business is a completely separate matter. Corporate takeovers are much simpler IRL, since money can be exchanged freely. (not 3 million every 10 days)

So basically, you acknowledge my entire argument. Lots of alliances come up all over the place, that do not necessarily compete with each other. Most of them fail, but some do overcome big obstacles and succeed. I am here to make those obstacles so the alliance has a chance to prosper. I'm glad you agree with me!

Business, and an Alliance, should be governed by a combination of Adam Smith's "Invisible Hand" and decided by Charles Darwin's "Survival of the Fittest;" where it's not necessarily the strongest that survives but sometimes those who possess the unique attributes and traits which enable it to adapt and prevail.

Your stance is to not to have an "invisible hand" or to let nature take its course through natural selection, but rather to heckle, harass, and eventually throw the Molotov bottle through the window and destroy that business and eliminate that form of competition. And I said 'eventually' because you even claimed to not have attacked anyone yet but that the thought may cross your mind once you have grown in strength.

Your stance on the situation is something I agree with. Your methods however are flawed. In essence you're trying to create a "boot camp" for them (How chivalrous of you?)

But really you're just hazing them and making yourself look foolish.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Business, and an Alliance, should be governed by a combination of Adam Smith's "Invisible Hand" and decided by Charles Darwin's "Survival of the Fittest;" where it's not necessarily the strongest that survives but sometimes those who possess the unique attributes and traits which enable it to adapt and prevail.

Your stance is to not to have an "invisible hand" or to let nature take its course through natural selection, but rather to heckle, harass, and eventually throw the Molotov bottle through the window and destroy that business and eliminate that form of competition. And I said 'eventually' because you even claimed to not have attacked anyone yet but that the thought may cross your mind once you have grown in strength.

Your stance on the situation is something I agree with. Your methods however are flawed. In essence you're trying to create a "boot camp" for them (How chivalrous of you?)

But really you're just hazing them and making yourself look foolish.

I am glad someone sees eye to eye with us on some level. While I do agree nature will eventually take its course, why not have some fun and speed up the process at the same time?

That is actually incorrect. Running uphill builds your muscles, so when you get to the top of the hill you are indeed stronger.

Technically running uphill doesn't build your muscles, protein does. Running uphill would make you weaker, with less energy, lactic acid build up, and certainly not stronger.

Good Luck RE.

This is probably gonna blow your mind... and maybe everyone else's too... but running uphill doesn't make you run faster.

What the $%&@? Since when?

That is actually incorrect. Running uphill builds your muscles, so when you get to the top of the hill you are indeed stronger.

You are brutally wrong and your argument is irrelevant mate. Food is the ultimate aspect to working out, however Hizzy's joking sentiments were still true - You run faster on a flat surface as opposed to uphill because your muscles do not require as much exertion, which doesn't require as much stamina, thus going faster and longer when comparing it to ones own abilities, not two. Fairly simple. ;)

Edited by Ejayrazz

I don't know why you bothered, Ejay. I was going to reply then just decided to do something more productive with my time. I now know that it takes 237 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

So in other words, the ideal alliance is NSO if they adopted Sileathonomics.

That is some hardcore lickage.

That's what she said. smug.gif

But seriously though now that Roman Empire has the one of the most popular DoE's in recent time, are all their announcements gonna be this exciting?

Edited by hizzy

That's what she said. smug.gif

But seriously though now that Roman Empire has the one of the most popular DoE's in recent time, are all their announcements gonna be this exciting?

Probably not. The IS Welcome Wagon only shows up for new alliances. I think.

BTW Roman Empire, I'll be expecting a fruit basket for making your DoE extra special.

Probably not. The IS Welcome Wagon only shows up for new alliances. I think.

BTW Roman Empire, I'll be expecting a fruit basket for making your DoE extra special.

If you make an IS Party Bus then you can be there to celebrate anniversaries too.

Business is a completely separate matter. Corporate takeovers are much simpler IRL, since money can be exchanged freely. (not 3 million every 10 days)

How does this matter exactly?

So basically, you acknowledge my entire argument. Lots of alliances come up all over the place, that do not necessarily compete with each other. Most of them fail, but some do overcome big obstacles and succeed. I am here to make those obstacles so the alliance has a chance to prosper. I'm glad you agree with me!

So you're saying you are helping the alliance by calling them unoriginal? Sounds logical. :P

Helping the alliance would be adopting tough love and let them learn on their own. Let them tough it out. Not bashing that their name is stupid, that achieves nothing. Except showing that others can be jerks...

Anyway, Roman Empire I hope that you succeed and show that without new alliances CN would be as active as a corpse.

Edited by Gondor