Ultimatum to Sparta

Hit us twice :awesome:

Very well.

And as for you, Neneko. This is not a laughing matter as it is not meant to be. And expecting better from me, you should know what to expect from me. Nothing. And the point, there is no point. You're all looking for nothing. I simply want Sparta to answer to my demands. While I'm in a generous mood that is.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Order has long warned that the new Karma overlords will abuse their power. The Order stands in solidarity with Rebel Virginia and the Federated Allied Independence League. We join your conflict and shall endevor to punish Sparta for their actions: A state of war now exists between Sparta and the New Pacific Order.

Truly, now we see that GATO was foolish for not making you our Assembly Chairman. If only we had selected you, O RV, then we would be great. Now the Federated Allied Independence League will be the only alliance to contain your power!

O woe is GATO.

Oh really, did you ignore my suggestion or are you just that dense. Once again, run the percentages if you would be so mathematically inclined. Also, don't forget we fought another war or is that too inconvenient for your "logic"? If you're having a bit too much trouble with scary big ole numbers don't be afraid to ask for help from me! I know getting stomped hurts but maybe cry a little less next time okay?

EDIT: Oh yeah, Ragnarok's acronym in RoK, not Rag.

Which other war are you fighting? And no, I'm not going back through 40+ days of wars even if I could.

More importantly, the joke is on you. If you don't get it, that's not my fault. I didn't make the joke. I tried to explain it, but you're obviously not interested.

Which other war are you fighting? And no, I'm not going back through 40+ days of wars even if I could.

More importantly, the joke is on you. If you don't get it, that's not my fault. I didn't make the joke. I tried to explain it, but you're obviously not interested.

A far more successful one than the one you're fighting apparently. If you don't want to go through the numbers that prove you wrong that's your fault.

You're such a party liner that you can hardly even take this thread for what it is (non-partisan fun) without posting your garbage in here. If you want to bash people, go to the other 10+ threads where you can insult whomever to your heart's content.

A far more successful one than the one you're fighting apparently. If you don't want to go through the numbers that prove you wrong that's your fault.

You're such a party liner that you can hardly even take this thread for what it is (non-partisan fun) without posting your garbage in here. If you want to bash people, go to the other 10+ threads where you can insult whomever to your heart's content.

I'm sorry. Do you really think Karma wasn't being bashed in the post I initially quoted?

The fact is, RVs comment was funny, I singled it out for it's humor, and you took it personally.

I'm sorry. Do you really think Karma wasn't being bashed in the post I initially quoted?

The fact is, RVs comment was funny, I singled it out for it's humor, and you took it personally.

I realize what RV's comment was. RV's comment was funny. He was trying to be funny. You were trying to be malicious in a unfunny way. At least be original next time.

First they came for Sparta, and then The Galactic Republic. Who will be next, me? You? When FAIL comes knocking on your door, who will you have left to defend you? We must make a stand now againt FAIL oppression, or we shall all perish. :war:

I flew that affiliation for a mere moment while I was unaligned, in order to ensure that my nation would remain safe from attacks while the League was still in its formative stages. I wished only to exist in peace, but Sparta has denied me peace. This crime must be righted, and I shall not rest until justice is delivered.

You flew NPO's AA to be safe? Twitchy_by_Kasihime_by_The_Emoticon_Club.gif

You flew NPO's AA to be safe? Twitchy_by_Kasihime_by_The_Emoticon_Club.gif

I think 'twas a joke, my good man. :P

I can understand why you are doing this, RV, but I disagree with it. Just because an alliance is at the top of the scoreboard doesn't necessarily make them evil. Their actions, however, do. I think that there are other alliances out there that deserve a beating much more than Sparta.

Also, I predict that Sparta's allies will form the second CoC. :awesome:

It's very hard to take you seriously when you switch sides every 5 months, RV. XD I think you are about to learn the difference between Sparta and the NPO in what happens to you over this stunt, but that remains to be seen. Go have your lulz elsewhere. :P

This was funny until you randomly attacked a Spartan so you could get some added attention. You flew an AA we are weapons free against obviously with the intent to provoke this response. I get it, haha. Attacking a random Spartan that has no idea about jokes on the OWF is not funny, though, to me at least /shrug.

Joke or not, you flew the NPO AA and you'll need to unconditionally surrender to us and switch your AA to "Spartan Helot" and mow our lawn for a period of time that has yet to be determined. After doing so, you'll be required to come to Sparta where we'll let you quench your thirst at our local well. >_>

thewellhungers.png

I will admit, however, that this was kind of funny prior to the retaliatory attack by RV. We would have been more inclined to indulge you in this if that had been the case. :(

Edited by George the Great

Oh really, did you ignore my suggestion or are you just that dense. Once again, run the percentages if you would be so mathematically inclined. Also, don't forget we fought another war or is that too inconvenient for your "logic"? If you're having a bit too much trouble with scary big ole numbers don't be afraid to ask for help from me! I know getting stomped hurts but maybe cry a little less next time okay?

EDIT: Oh yeah, Ragnarok's acronym in RoK, not Rag.

The math won't automagically turn in your favor. The math has already shown that Sparta has fought one of the easiest wars ever, in terms of members vs. wars.

The math won't automagically turn in your favor. The math has already shown that Sparta has fought one of the easiest wars ever, in terms of members vs. wars.

Try adding TOOL in the mix if you would be so kind as to not ignore another war :rolleyes:

The proud and semi-demolished nation of Ricochet, ruled by her undying patriarch and overall sex symbol delendum, is hereby offering its moral support to the brave and noble Virginian forces as they pursue this holy quest for justice.

It is a terrifying thought that one should have to go through the mischief and torment that the noble Federated Allied Independence League has had forced upon it by the wretched Spartans, and one can only hope that these newly established tyrants will come to realize the error of their ways and agree to the reasonable demands most graciously asked of them.

The world will not turn a blind eye to this oppression. Heed my warning and redeem yourselves before it is too late.

Bama I realize you're in his same alliance and that you may be naturally inclined to defend him but I doubt he's actually trying to have fun instead of taking jabs at others. His history of posts sure doesn't help his cause.

Dude :D Really, you're missing the sarcasm again, relax, //ooc// its just a game, enjoy it, //ooc//