TPF notice.

01[08:34] <Kilkenny[TPF_MoW]> it is 830am EST on a sunday

[08:34] <electron_sponge> if he's truly not a member of TPF his access needs to be removed today

[08:34] <electron_sponge> otherwise we'll be declaring war

01[08:34] <Kilkenny[TPF_MoW]> the only reason I am up is to make breakfast before church, everyone else is prob hungover

[08:34] <electron_sponge> and bringing friends of course

[08:34] <electron_sponge> lol

[08:34] <electron_sponge> I know it's early

01[08:34] <Kilkenny[TPF_MoW]> esp those with access to do that

[08:35] <electron_sponge> the only one who can remove Slayer's access is Slayer

01[08:35] <Kilkenny[TPF_MoW]> if he doesn't own the boards?

[08:35] <electron_sponge> he's user #1, that's how IPB works

[08:35] <electron_sponge> user #1 is the root admin

It should be noted that slayer disobeyed orders to attack and stagger archon, resigned and went rogue earlier this morning. We are unable to demask him due to him holding root admin. However forum transfers and domain transfers were underway for the past few days. [ooc] We believe slayer likely to be at some baseball thing and might not meet the deadline[/ooc] We are just giving notice he is no longer a member of TPF. His access to our private channels were removed this morning upon my arrival and he will be demasked as soon as it is possible.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see that TPF is taking the proper steps. Moving forums is difficult, but sadly needs to happen for you to be able to move on.

For a guy who claims to have been a great leader of your alliance he sure seems to be fine with putting you all in further danger.

edited for spelling.

Edited by RandomInterrupt

I initially thought this was a joke. Or a log dump from ages ago.

Happily, instead, I can say "Good job TPF".

I never liked Slayer.

I find it strange when someone posts the exact phrases going through my head.

I find it even more strange that 'man of honor' Slayer would do something so incredibly stupid and selfish.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I find Slayer's "reason" for declaring war on Sponge to be absolutely hilarious.

Edited by kingzog

That's kind of a crappy thing for him to do! Slayer has struck me as being a hypocrite a few times before - back in the mists of time TPF under his leadership was one of \m/s closest allies, if not their closest, then a few months later he was angrily condeming alliances for being 'like \m/'.

Ayway, hope TPF manage through this, it's a very difficult situation to happen to you.

Edited by jonny cardboard

mhawk, you did an honorable thing for BrandiCody once upon a time. She and I have not forgotten. I wish you good luck in dealing with this and when you finally get peace in this war. While I can not agree with the side you are on, I can find no fault in your reasons for fighting.

Edited by maxnmike

A little bit of an overreaction on ES's part I would say.

It is pretty obvious that Slayer is leaving the game for personal reasons and having some fun on his way out. I think it is a stretch to imagine that this is a TPF approved war.

Common sense and respect. Learn it.