Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rainbowbrrd2_ANIM2.gif

Imperial Decree

Today The New Polar Order celebrates three years of existence on Planet Bob. The journey to this point has been an interesting ride, from a humble beginning that wasn't expected to last, we stand here proudly as one of the few alliances to have reached this milestone.

In the time of our existence, the world has changed constantly, the power shifting and sliding as everyone maneuvers their alliance in response. No matter what has happened in the last 3 years, Polaris has figured somewhere in the equation. It is testament to our commitment to each other that we are still here today, having been in the mix for so long and the events of the last twelve months have certainly tested the resolve of more than one alliance.

As we look towards the future, I believe Polaris stands confidently before the world proud of who we are and what we stand for and as we stride forward, we do so with a steely commitment to each other, with a resolve that is unshakable and with a freedom paid for in the blood of my comrades. We have made a commitment to fair play, to justice and to friendship and so, at this time, we invite the world to celebrate with us. #polaris is officially open for party time.

(As I note with some sadness that the Orders are truly united at this time, but only in score, and as this brings no joy to me and I would request that you celebrate our happiness in this thread )

o/ The New Polar Order

o/ Polaris

Congratulations. Three years is a big achievement. It's been fun watching the NpO grow to become the fine alliance it is today. :)

o/ Polaris

The sentiments of today make me regret not joining Planet Bob in 2006 and being a part of Polaris' history. At least I will be able to cherish it from now until the end of Planet Bob.

Happy Polar Day!

Edited by Marty McFly

I said it on the Polar forums, but I'm repeating it here anyway:

3 CN Years = 21 Dog Years...

Now everyone can get legally as drunk as a dog! :o

(Hahaha... I don't even know what I'm writing!).

Anyway...

o/ Polaris!!!!!