Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still around and still kicking $@! and taking names. Happy birthday to the finest alliance to grace the Blue sphere!

Now point us all to the Victory Bar. Drinks are on GEWilliams!

You !@#$%^&! :P
What and you didn't kill him for mispelling your name...??! :o That must be a first! :P
I am sure the future will be just as impressive as the past three years. Happy birthday.

Marmalade%20Orange%20Cake.jpg

I knew I'd be able to rely on someone to bring the cake and it's ODN's Orange Cake! :D You have now made me extremely happy...

Anyway, ahem - I joined Polaris a year ago at a point where, due to a rather unhappy turn of events, I was on the verge of quitting CN... Polaris has turned my CN life around and has made being amongst a community fantastic again. For those reasons, for the comraderie, support, vigilence, determination, sticking through it and with each other through just about anything that can be thrown at her, I believe I definitely joined Polaris at the right time and am glad that I will be riding with her throughout the best of her days.

o/ Grub for an epic post, as always.

o/ Polaris and all who sail in her!

Hey, happy birthday to us.

o/ to all my Polar brothers & sisters past and present.

and a special o/ to those that have led us through the years

Ivan Moldavi

Tygaland

Electron Sponge

Assington

Almighty Grub

Salute!

I am proud to wish the New Polar Order a third birthday in my first post on these forums. I certainly chose the best alliance ever when Blueport was first established several months ago. Long Live Polaris! :D