IRON Surrenders

I wasnt referring to RoK.

To whom were you referring? C'mon man.

Alright, let's see. The only other people to get reps were IPA, ARES, TOH and R.O.C.K. I'm guessing you meant all or one of us. Considering we went in through a treaty, that makes us bandwagonners? Fair enough I guess. Does that mean you also consider yourself a bandwagonner, because you also went into the war through a treaty?

Don't make me stand here in the cold like this, man, spell it out for me. Either you're misinformed or you're a hypocrite, and I'd like to know which it is.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked pretty well for MK.

Please stop, I'm convinced you just post to hear the sound of your own typing.

Now on topic, fair terms. I like these. Good fight to all. Good luck to our allies in their rebuilding.

Considering IPA was the last to declare on us after the damage had already been done..

Whatever, it doesnt matter anymore.

Much love to Fark, MHA et all that deserved reps but took the high road. It wont be forgotten

We have 27 members, not all active, and we were still at war with NATO. We needed to clear up that war first to have slots available.

I for one am glad this is over.

I salute our adversaries on the good fight. You fought well and honorably.

I'm sure you're all waiting with anticiaption for my beer report. Don't you worry, I'm pretty sure I have mine picked out all ready, tho I appreciate the help Schattenman. :)

o/ IRON - you have nothing to be ashamed of.

o/ Peace

Considering IPA was the last to declare on us after the damage had already been done..

I see... so there is a timeline of when treaties can be activated, and which after a certain point it will be considered bandwagoning. Now I understand.

Next war, to make it easier on us, can you please draw up a list in advance of which treaties need to be honoured when?

I honestly don't understand why IRON didn't take it as a compliment that Fark and others were still calling treaties in long after the fact. Could it have been that IRON was dealing a lot of damage and Fark needed the help to take some of the heat off them? I know I would consider it a compliment, but to each their own.

Whatever, it doesnt matter anymore.

Much love to Fark, MHA et all that deserved reps but took the high road. It wont be forgotten

You realise of course that IRON was not the only front in this war.

To whom were you referring? C'mon man.

I personally am sorry to see IPA left with so little in tech reps. We all know they earned a much more impressive loot from their significant part in this war. Special note to my ROCK targets in the first wave. You may have rocked me by the end of the war but next time I won't have so little tech. Well done guys. :awesome:

You realize it was IRON that declared war on Ragnarok and not the other way around, right?

You realize that Ragnarok also asked for and received reps from NV at the conclusion of the War of the Coalition even though it was Ragnarok that was the aggressor, right?

Ragnarok should ask for reps because they helped to win a war, anything else is a bit hypocritical.

Still, I'm glad to see this business finally at an end.

o/ Peace for IRON

As for Rok, they're off to finish another battle. Bon chance.

I personally am sorry to see IPA left with so little in tech reps. We all know they earned a much more impressive loot from their significant part in this war.

Well, in the next war, hopefully IRON finds themselves on the winning end. If they do, but see a way to take some of the heat off them and in turn deal some more damage to their opponents, I expect that they will not call in any partners and show us how to do it properly. After all, we all know that winning a war quickly and efficiently is not the way to do it. It's to ensure it's long and drawn out and that everyone is at ZI when it's over.