Avalon Contracts An S-DT

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when most of an alliance's top nations are in peace mode, and their strongest who isn't is only 20K ns, nation strength doesn't drop very fast.

Now now, best not to get into arguments concerning the combat capabilities of your opponents until after the war is finished lest it look like throwing stones. As much as I have an interest in watching the progress of The Forsaken Ones in this conflict I'll be keeping a close eye on Avalon as well. To the Dark Templar and all the others, best of luck and good hunting. Avalon, you'll do well I think.

Actually Avalon's top tier currently in peace mode were originally Avalon's middle tier. Avalon's top provinces have been in the fight from the opening festivities. Avalon's government leads from the front, and aims to take a greater proportion of the damage. We suceeded thus far having taken an average of over 16 nukes a piece and thus are no longer at the top level of our country. Happens when you get the unhealthy green glow. :lol1:

Those in the mid ranks were sent to peace mode and thus now currently sit at the top, though they would not claim to be banks (as we don't run banks), rather they would claim to be (begrudgingly) following orders. We are quite proud of them as much as those who fight as every Lord of Avalon has been following the island's battle plans.

Then bring them out now so they can fight. Since you are so sure they would follow your orders.

Edited by JoseyWales

Then bring them out now so they can fight. Since you are so sure they would follow your orders.

Maybe if PC & co get there 31 nations out of it.

This guy needs a stern talking to, and this guy needs some help.

yeah it is. our closet ally helping is bandwagoning.

bad DT

Yes you was clearly i need of help 73 to 39 wasn't enough, so there is a force of 275 needed to keep us down :rolleyes: .

Avalon has shown a lot of spunk... at least their lower nations have. It's hard to find nations that are in their range. Their higher level nations, for the most part, have spent the war hiding in hippy. The nations who have been on the battle field should hold their heads high. The others... meh. I'm sure they will claim to be "banks".

You do realize that you are talking about 7 nations that have spent the war in dove, so far, right?

Everyone else in peace got there after your guys failed to stagger them properly.

Maybe if PC & co get there 31 nations out of it.

This guy needs a stern talking to, and this guy needs some help.

Yes you was clearly i need of help 73 to 39 wasn't enough, so there is a force of 275 needed to keep us down :rolleyes: .

Theres a difference between rolling in and out of peace mode while in anarchy to restock and jump right back in the fight. Then there are those that hide there. Its all well and good to say 73-39, but when almost all of those 73 are out of range of the highest available of the 39... well you know.

You do realize that you are talking about 7 nations that have spent the war in dove, so far, right?

Everyone else in peace got there after your guys failed to stagger them properly.

See above. Avalon jumped in after war started. We didn't have enough nations available in their range to stagger at all. Trust me, I'm not knocking Avalon at all. I already said they should be proud of jumping into the grinder when many would not.

Perhaps we should take bets to who reaches 100k NS first, TPF or Avalon?

TPF only have a few members in no wars; Avalon have close to half their NS worth in perma-peacemode. Respect to the majority in Avalon who are fighting hard, but the upper levels are letting the rest suffer.

I am personally inviting the top nation of Avalon to come out of peace mode and attack me... why? i want more casualties! lol

casualties to beat: 7,215,870

i might be here for awhile...

Edited by Fort Pitt

TPF only have a few members in no wars; Avalon have close to half their NS worth in perma-peacemode. Respect to the majority in Avalon who are fighting hard, but the upper levels are letting the rest suffer.

Those of us on the field now are doing fine, thanks.

As for the top levels letting the others suffer, six of our starting top eight have dropped ten or more places since the start of this conflict. That's because we were the bunch that first engaged, and we've come back for more. I know this because I am one of them. Anyone who is in peace mode now is there on orders.

Hat's off to PC. You guys are tough opponents and have given me some good fights. Wild Wild West and Evil Muffins, in particular. The RAD nations I've fought, too. I've gone from #6 in Avalon to #19

The killing and the dying have gone around plenty, on all sides.

o/ Avalon and o/ to the battle!

Edited by David der Grosse

As for the top levels letting the others suffer, six of our starting top eight have dropped ten or more places since the start of this conflict. That's because we were the bunch that first engaged, and we've come back for more. I know this because I am one of them. Anyone who is in peace mode now is there on orders.

Hat's off to PC. You guys are tough opponents and have given me some good fights. Wild Wild West and Evil Muffins, in particular. The RAD nations I've fought, too. I've gone from #6 in Avalon to #19

you ...

... I like you ...

Sell it again then :)

A total of 5 wars before update, only 1 of which was against a nation with a defensive war, including attacks on nuclear-armed nations. I'd say, a somewhat better job than some other of Avalon's recent attackers. However I still wish Avalon luck. :)

They can't organize well without me :awesome: (jk).

You could always decomm then declare.

After making up the 20+ hours of sleep I lost over the week, I now realize that would have been a good idea -_-

except now i think i'm too far down cause i ate another nuke. mabye if you catch me right when i do a strike when my NS jumps to 16K possibly. but that will only stay there until i get nuked agian. then back down to 12K.

Edited by Guffey

Looking good there Avalon! ;) Glad to see we aren't the only popular AA needing a bit of extra "Attention" :P

oo/ Avalon

oo/ Guffey :wub: ya man!

hey Masterof9puppets.. long time no talk :D

Good luck to all participants in this war of casualties and nuclear genocide ;)

Edited by deathcat

Well fair enough, keep up the fight, we are indeed all enjoying it :)

Three more days of eating MHawk's nukes (of which my SDI hasn't stopped a single one) and I should be within range of more of you.

Edited by Chairman Cao

Well fair enough, keep up the fight, we are indeed all enjoying it :) Three more days of eating MHawks nukes (of which my SDI hasn't stopped a single one) and I should be within range of more of you.

I'm glad you finally updated your losses sheet :P

lol @ PC, i did warn you guys that fighting Avalon wouldnt be the easiest thing, you laughed when i warned you about their low NS nations but now your complaining about them?

feel free to send them as much AID as it takes to help then grow, but im sure Avalon has enough PC cash in their warchests by now ;)