Avalon Contracts An S-DT

Avalon has shown a lot of spunk... at least their lower nations have. It's hard to find nations that are in their range. Their higher level nations, for the most part, have spent the war hiding in hippy. The nations who have been on the battle field should hold their heads high. The others... meh. I'm sure they will claim to be "banks".
Actually Avalon's top tier currently in peace mode were originally Avalon's middle tier. Avalon's top provinces have been in the fight from the opening festivities. Avalon's government leads from the front, and aims to take a greater proportion of the damage. We suceeded thus far having taken an average of over 16 nukes a piece and thus are no longer at the top level of our country. Happens when you get the unhealthy green glow. :lol1:

Those in the mid ranks were sent to peace mode and thus now currently sit at the top, though they would not claim to be banks (as we don't run banks), rather they would claim to be (begrudgingly) following orders. We are quite proud of them as much as those who fight as every Lord of Avalon has been following the island's battle plans.

You do realize that you are talking about 7 nations that have spent the war in dove, so far, right?

Everyone else in peace got there after your guys failed to stagger them properly.

TPF only have a few members in no wars; Avalon have close to half their NS worth in perma-peacemode. Respect to the majority in Avalon who are fighting hard, but the upper levels are letting the rest suffer.

I got tired of quoting the same things over and over...

I WAS the top member. Flat out, I am now I believe down around 15? I took a beating (Got staggered at first by the second wave). I STILL have a healthy glow for it.

The 'Top' rank, is not what was when this started. My head would be on a pike if I was to even breath a word of what we're doing. For now, I will just say I am licking my wounds, and waiting like a caged animal to be let out.

We follow orders, but as already said, it does not mean we're not barking from behind bars, wanting blood.

If you have proof of 'perma peace mode", Do share! As we're sharing the glory, and pain. Just because there are doves NOW, does not mean that nation had a dove a week ago. In fact people in battle now, might have had a dove a week ago.

Do not assume, most know what assuming does.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have proof of 'perma peace mode", Do share! As we're sharing the glory, and pain. Just because there are doves NOW, does not mean that nation had a dove a week ago. In fact people in battle now, might have had a dove a week ago.

I was referring to the majority of the current top 10 whose charts show they haven't entered a war yet. I realise the rest of you have taken a lot of damage and if these others are indeed planning some long-term stagger then good job to you all. You're all fighting well for sure and I wasn't suggesting for a moment that everybody currently in peacemode is avoiding war - the original comment was referring to the relative drops in NS between your alliance as a whole and TPF as a whole.

Edited by Chairman Cao