Avalon Contracts An S-DT

you gota do is watch us. :)

Welcome to the battle. i look forward to more fights.

We were supposed to be fighting, then I accidentally bought my military before I declared. Now I'm out of your range.

MOST disappointing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avalon, you're just proving to everybody that you have the persistence it takes to survive and endure this onslaught.

You all have my respect and support, because you're just awesome.

/v\ Avalon /v\

We were supposed to be fighting, then I accidentally bought my military before I declared. Now I'm out of your range.

MOST disappointing.

Sell it again then :)

A total of 5 wars before update, only 1 of which was against a nation with a defensive war, including attacks on nuclear-armed nations. I'd say, a somewhat better job than some other of Avalon's recent attackers. However I still wish Avalon luck. :)

Avalon I wish I knew more about your alliance.

But the way this war is turning out..you guys certainly seem badass.

It's a good thing Karma has a lot of treaties. It looks like they can't handle Avalon without using all of them.

Edited by Roadie

Perhaps we should take bets to who reaches 100k NS first, TPF or Avalon?

Making jokes about an alliance fighting their asses off, for their friends and allies. And losing NS because of it, isn't too funny. Sorry.

Looks like Avalon needed a stern talking to. Then another one. And another one. And another one. And another. And another one.

Some alliances just don't listen.

I SPEAK FOR JOSEPH MENDIOLA OF GUAM! HEAR ME! HEAR ME KNOW! WHERES MY SUB SANDWICH!

It's a good thing Karma has a lot of treaties. It looks like they can't handle Avalon without using all of them.

Oh yeah man, we gotta use em at some point. TPF fell pretty easily so there were left over treaties that hadnt been activated :P

Perhaps we should take bets to who reaches 100k NS first, TPF or Avalon?

aHA! Nah, Avalon is cool. I hope they dont hit that low. I dont care about the rest

Avalon has shown a lot of spunk... at least their lower nations have. It's hard to find nations that are in their range. Their higher level nations, for the most part, have spent the war hiding in hippy. The nations who have been on the battle field should hold their heads high. The others... meh. I'm sure they will claim to be "banks".

Avalon has shown a lot of spunk... at least their lower nations have. It's hard to find nations that are in their range. Their higher level nations, for the most part, have spent the war hiding in hippy. The nations who have been on the battle field should hold their heads high. The others... meh. I'm sure they will claim to be "banks".

Actually Avalon's top tier currently in peace mode were originally Avalon's middle tier. Avalon's top provinces have been in the fight from the opening festivities. Avalon's government leads from the front, and aims to take a greater proportion of the damage. We suceeded thus far having taken an average of over 16 nukes a piece and thus are no longer at the top level of our country. Happens when you get the unhealthy green glow. :lol1:

Those in the mid ranks were sent to peace mode and thus now currently sit at the top, though they would not claim to be banks (as we don't run banks), rather they would claim to be (begrudgingly) following orders. We are quite proud of them as much as those who fight as every Lord of Avalon has been following the island's battle plans.

Edited by SyndicatedINC