Nueva Vida Declaration of War

WOOPS WRONG USERNAME, don't ban me please?

Actually do ban this username since this got deleted due to inactivity then I rerolled as something else, just not my IP please I would appreciate it

Edited by Postman

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be long 'till The Phoenix Federation has a lower score than FAN going at this rate, lol... How long have you been at war for TPF?

These new, all out nuclear from the 25th hour wars are very very slimming in the NS department.

I've personally been nuked every day for 22 consecutive days.

It's worked wonders on my bills.

Also, if you think that NV would actually declare war for the benefit of reps than you are sorely mistaken. Even if they do get reps out of this war, I'm sure that the damage delivered by TPFs nukes will outweigh any reps received. So really they're not going to come out of this with victory and free stuff and even stronger than ever. They'll be hurting after this war.

I will start believing you when I see NV nations other than Hizzy declaring on TPF nations with nukes. So far the war screen shows Hizzy taking one for the team, and another NV nation declaring on two TPF nations who were never in nuke range, one in DEFCON 5, with enough soldiers to be able to steal tech and land from.

Also, I wasn't really thinking of MCXA. NV got reps from CDS and NADC as well.

And if NV are worried about counter-decs from TPF... well TPF has 137 warmode nations and 108 anarchies. I don't think that should be much of a concern at this point ;)

I will start believing you when I see NV nations other than Hizzy declaring on TPF nations with nukes. So far the war screen shows Hizzy taking one for the team, and another NV nation declaring on two TPF nations who were never in nuke range, one in DEFCON 5, with enough soldiers to be able to steal tech and land from.

And if NV are worried about counter-decs from TPF... well TPF has 137 warmode nations and 108 anarchies. I don't think that should be much of a concern at this point ;)

They have a good amount in peace mode ready as another wave, I'm sure.

In reply to you, we will see how much damage TPF nations do when they drop out of the range of the SDI nations in these 2 alliances. It's called foresight, learn some. I think you guys underestimate how much damage a nuclear nation against non SDI nations can do. This move is akin to the NPO asking their allies for help on Jarheads. Which btw was a move I supported.

Say what you will about TPF, they have conducted themselves amazingly well on these forums, unlike some of their allies. This is a trait i admire.

Good luck NV and TPF. Hopefully we can draw this war to a close soon, but with the ally you are sticking with to the end having 261 nations in peace mode at last count, it doesn't seem likely.

Edited by AirMe

Welcome to the field NV.

MK has had an amazing bill reduction program.

We will see if yours works out as well as theirs.

I have to give you props....you have put up a fight the whole way I have been fighting you. Other than Glock from ML who hit me in the first round, you are the only person to fight all the way through.

I hope you realize that all your base made sure that those two nations didn't slip away to hippy. The one guy would have been able to tomorrow and the other the day after. he's keeping them engaged. This is what NV was called in to do. Fighting nuclear nations is only part of it. You still have to fight everybody else too.

Say what you will about TPF, they have conducted themselves amazingly well on these forums, unlike some of their allies. This is a trait i admire.

"Their Allies" = More specific?....TPF have many allies

Edited by nutkase

They have a good amount in peace mode ready as another wave, I'm sure.

117 nukes in peace mode currently, yeah. Possibly. (TPF's total nuke count is 301 though.)

Ah well, it's all speculation until the war ends. I remain dubious but nobody is going to convince anyone here, as we're all talking about events that haven't taken place yet.

I hope you realize that all your base made sure that those two nations didn't slip away to hippy. The one guy would have been able to tomorrow and the other the day after. he's keeping them engaged. This is what NV was called in to do. Fighting nuclear nations is only part of it. You still have to fight everybody else too.

Perhaps; I also realize that he should be able to make a tidy profit on his two wars. I was simply suggesting that the claim that NV was brought in to help with TPF nuclear nations that have been knocked into the lower-NS regions does not yet appear to be supported by NV's war screens.

And with that I think I'm going to depart this thread. Not much point in arguing about the future. :)

I believe you are proving my point as you speak.

If you actually read the thread you would see the sarcasm/bickering only started when a MK member posted

If you disagree, feel free to PM me. Other then that, Im departing this thread

Edited by nutkase

I have to give you props....you have put up a fight the whole way I have been fighting you. Other than Glock from ML who hit me in the first round, you are the only person to fight all the way through.

Sorry I wasn't able to GA this last day. After attacking the other two I was only able to get 3% odds.

The Kingdom to a man have all fought me hard and I think I'm on my 8th or 9th MK member now.

Glad to see you guys rolling in! Let's make sure no TPF can run and hide. ;)

We enjoy warring so much that we want the chance to restock so both sides can continue having a blast. No restocking = boring week of war.

Three declarations. So did you do this for attention or to look like good allies?

Ironically enough, TPF played this card when they attacked us.

We must have read different DoWs. I could have sworn ours said we were throwing the last of our reserves in as an attempt to take some pressure off MLs defensive slots.

Sorry for all of the confusion with the deuterium rocks from before. But yes, deuterium rocks. You see the first three Mk guys nuked me so much that we just skipped the post-apocalyptic, Mad Max desert wasteland and went straight to the long frozen Nuclear Winter bit, and believe me it is cold. So rather than just throwing ice we figured we'd use the heavy water to make the heavy ice rocks. Get it....

Bzelger, my citizens dream of vacationing in Siberia.

In a Yorkie accent, "A cardboard box? Luxury!"