Nueva Vida Declaration of War

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see at least the TPF and NV posters here remaining respectful about this and it will be a pleasure helping our good mates in MK out. I hope to have a good time fighting some of TPF's nations out on the playground. We know what it's like to be in the position that TPF is in now after the beating we took from a handful of sanctioned alliances last year. Hopefully the situation can be resolved quickly.

See your defensive measures in my inbox soon B)

o/ Nueva Vida

o/ Mushroom Kingdom

o/ The Phoenix Federation

Yeah, cause attacking nations with 3K plus tech, sizable warchests, Manhattan Projects and SDI's is a good chance at free tech.

Do you even understand how the game is played? Why don't you have a seat at the kids table and let the adults talk.

NV have one nuclear capable nation under 23K, they bring nothing to the table when it comes to defeating those type of nations

If anything, you are playing at the kids table

Average nation strength is meaningless. The figure of merit is the number of nations able to hit TPF nations in ranges that the alliances already on them might be having trouble with. I'm not going to waste my time on sorting through all of that, but Nueva Vida does have a significant number of nations in the low range (I believe that TPF has ~80 nations below 10K NS, while NV has ~70, for example). As they are playing a support role rather than prosecuting the war on their own, a perfect match-up isn't needed.

They have a low number of wars so far because they declared at an odd time. As has been pointed out, a stunning blitz isn't needed - they just want to help hold the staggers.

Your point about tacking on to try to milk TPF for some reparations I concede is conceivable in principle, but it is not the case here.

Alliances hitting TPF;

CCC: Roughly 70 nations 10k strength and under.

MK: Roughly 84 nations 10K strength and under.

PC: Roughly 23 nations 10k strength and under.

FoB: Roughly 74 nations 10k strength and under.

Must I continue... Because there are like 12 alliances to go?

TPF Nations 10K strength and under: 97

I think we are pretty well covered without NV, none the less, we'll meet you on the field. :)

Alliances hitting TPF;

I think we are pretty well covered without NV, none the less, we'll meet you on the field. :)

I'm afraid I must correct you Airikr, they can't cover us well enough until we can each have 6 defensive slots.

NV have one nuclear capable nation under 23K, they bring nothing to the table when it comes to defeating those type of nations

If anything, you are playing at the kids table

I was referring to the fact TPF has the ability to nuke they hell out of the NV lower ranks.

Maybe it's time to try and play a new game, here is a suggestion.

clue-game.jpg

Get it.

Alliances hitting TPF;

Maybe I should have taken the time to go through all that after all. :P My original point, that average nation-strength is meaningless is still correct though.

Your point about tacking on to try to milk TPF for some reparations I concede is conceivable in principle, but it is not the case here.

I look forward to NV's first time offering a white peace in the history of their alliance, then.

Three declarations. So did you do this for attention or to look like good allies?

Ironically enough, TPF played this card when they attacked us.

Hey, we did manage like 16 wars :P

I was referring to the fact TPF has the ability to nuke they hell out of the NV lower ranks.

Maybe it's time to try and play a new game, here is a suggestion.

clue-game.jpg

Get it.

Wow, it really is called clue over there. I thought Americans were just using shorthand

8ea19beef4.jpg

Anyway, I dont really see why NV needs to jump onto us, the war is practically over already.

I look forward to NV's first time offering a white peace in the history of their alliance, then.

It may be true that NV has never offered white peace but I can say that they were not the alliance that requested reps on the MCXA front. They took them when another alliance said that they wanted reps at which point we figured out what reasonable reps would be.

but they're total blood hounds.

Also, if you think that NV would actually declare war for the benefit of reps than you are sorely mistaken. Even if they do get reps out of this war, I'm sure that the damage delivered by TPFs nukes will outweigh any reps received. So really they're not going to come out of this with victory and free stuff and even stronger than ever. They'll be hurting after this war.

K?