Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Don't lie, you DoW'd just so you could create a Karma War ribbon didn't you?

I am pretty sure MCXA already afforded them that opportunity.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to understand the logic of this DoW. Bringing more pressure on TPF I suppose? Have fun I guess. *shrug*

To be as straight to the point as possible, TPF's larger nations have dropped in NS significantly, more so than those who initially declared war on them. Thus, Nueva Vida was asked to help pick up some of the slack in the lower ranges. We weren't really busy with anything else, and fighting guys who have 4k tech and little-to-no infra with a full nuclear arsenal sounds like a blasty blast (no pun intended) so we said yes.

Glad to see Hizzy making announcements. Rank a 11 out of 10, would read again. Good luck to our allies!

Well apparently I'm the only one in Nueva Vida .gov who was able to find the "New Topic" button. I'm sure the rest of the crew will get it eventually. It's a sneaky little devil.

Well apparently I'm the only one in Nueva Vida .gov who was able to find the "New Topic" button. I'm sure the rest of the crew will get it eventually. It's a sneaky little devil.

Do you need crayons to illustrate good sir? Or will MS paint suffice? :P

I feel like tpf has been fighting the polar war all over again this time :P

--- TPF in a pile of brass, in a pile of brass...

desles.jpg

You have a Baer chambered in a bottle necked caliber? How odd, mine are all chambered in 45 ACP. I've heard of 10mm chamberings but that was about it up till now. :lol1:

You have a Baer chambered in a bottle necked caliber? How odd, mine are all chambered in 45 ACP. I've heard of 10mm chamberings but that was about it up till now. :lol1:

So while working on transition drills I put the her in the wrong pile :P The pic reflects the reality of the situation much better, because we're down to side arms now :P

--- for the correct caliber...

1911gps.jpg

Curious as to the actual reason behind this DoW, seemed unnecessary

TPF, our brothers....give them hell

Duuurhhh...hello? We can't hit them hard in the lower ranks anymore, they're too small to attack. Guess what Nueva Vida has...oh...wait...smaller nations out of nuclear anarchy. Guess what that means they can do? They can...wait for it...attack them to keep them out of peace mode! :v:

Do I have to explain why THAT'S a good thing, or are you getting it yet? I know it's a lot to soak up, but I think you'd make a good sponge.smug.gif

... The pic reflects the reality of the situation much better, because we're down to side arms now ....

You have bullets left? Are you hoarding up there in the evil overlord palace? Man I'm reduced to throwing rocks.

Granted, they're rocks of really glowy deuterium, but they are still rocks.

Welcome to the fight NV.

You have bullets left? Are you hoarding up there in the evil overlord palace? Man I'm reduced to throwing rocks.

Granted, they're rocks of really glowy deuterium, but they are still rocks.

Welcome to the fight NV.

Deuterium rocks? :huh:

And I thought it was cold here in Siberia...

Curious as to the actual reason behind this DoW, seemed unnecessary

TPF, our brothers....give them hell

I think there is a common understanding(was it TPF that did this? TSI attacking Soldier, I am too dig it up. ooo, and Fark/Teen Titans on those OK dudes) that when you have an opponent with many nations in the low ranges, you are entitled to bring along your allies to help fight said low NS dudes.

Sure, activating MDoAP's at the request of your allies is not necessary, but some of us play along anyhow. ;)

Good luck to our close friends in NV

Although I must say Hizzy. This DoW came at a very odd time. Perhaps we should sit down and discuss the correct time to Declare war. I'm thinking closer to update and on the other side of it.

:P