Nueva Vida Declaration of War

My apologies if my earlier comment was seen as rude. I meant only to return the same tone we were getting. I guess I was just frustrated. And I was wrong to say "band wagoner". Every alliance has a right to help their friends.

See you on the battlefield NV.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With nations basically at ZI delivering nukes that do this -- 282.725 miles of land, 94.242 technology, 282.725 infrastructure -- the smaller NV nations will lose quite a bit of infra per week, indeed.

Who cares? Cheaper to rebuild it down there, making your nukes less effective. Nice try on making yourself look cool, though. :v:

Who cares? Cheaper to rebuild it down there, making your nukes less effective. Nice try on making yourself look cool, though. :v:

If anything, I think she was supporting the idea that this is nothing like a glorified tech raid for Nueva Vida. :unsure:

Your mindset colors your perception of reading. Looking cool is not what any of this is about.

Standing up for friends in one's alliance is the bottom line...as well as laughing at having so many alliances on us at the same time. Look up the word 'ridiculous' if you have time.

I don't think that attacking nuclear nations that have been beaten down equates to free tech.

Launching one war against one of the alliances that most people on your side has been supporting reparations payments from might though.

Just a note: the claim is that NV is able to help on smaller TPF nations. NV's average NS is 10K higher than TPF's, and so far the single war they've launched was by a nation that's 8K above NV's average.

Perhaps NV lowbies will attack.

Launching one war against one of the alliances that most people on your side has been supporting reparations payments from might though.

Just a note: the claim is that NV is able to help on smaller TPF nations. NV's average NS is 10K higher than TPF's, and so far the single war they've launched was by a nation that's 8K above NV's average.

Perhaps NV lowbies will attack.

Average nation strength is meaningless. The figure of merit is the number of nations able to hit TPF nations in ranges that the alliances already on them might be having trouble with. I'm not going to waste my time on sorting through all of that, but Nueva Vida does have a significant number of nations in the low range (I believe that TPF has ~80 nations below 10K NS, while NV has ~70, for example). As they are playing a support role rather than prosecuting the war on their own, a perfect match-up isn't needed.

They have a low number of wars so far because they declared at an odd time. As has been pointed out, a stunning blitz isn't needed - they just want to help hold the staggers.

Your point about tacking on to try to milk TPF for some reparations I concede is conceivable in principle, but it is not the case here.

Edited by bzelger

They have a valid treaty.

They enacted valid treaty.

What more matters? Nothing. Complain, whine, try and be philosophical about it, whatever floats your boat. It's simply not relevant, as they are not breaking any "rules".

Good luck NV, blow some more stuff up for me.

TPF must be giving you a harder fight than you expected if you need yet another alliance to help you fight them.

As was stated earlier they've dropped out of range from most of their attackers. I'm sure that's part of their brilliant tactic though.

edit:

also this thread needs more crying. Your tears are delicious.

disclaimer: I speak for the entire karma side and this statement is a solid proof that we're as bad as they are.

Edited by neneko

I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of you are illiterate. After destroying tons and tons of TPF's biggest nations, they are now small nations. Since MK and PC are top-heavy this means that we don't have the numbers to keep hitting these nations. It has nothing to do with "giving a harder fight than we expected". NV offered their help and we accepted. It's pretty simple, really.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

also this thread needs more crying. Your tears are delicious.

disclaimer: I speak for the entire karma side and this statement is a solid proof that we're as bad as they are.

Thanks for adding that insight.

It's good to see TPF keeping their class and not descending to the name-calling of some of their 'friends' <_<

And yes, attacking high tech nuclear nations is clearly a tech raid. Look how well it worked out for the bigger nations, after all!

I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of you are illiterate. After destroying tons and tons of TPF's biggest nations, they are now small nations. Since MK and PC are top-heavy this means that we don't have the numbers to keep hitting these nations. It has nothing to do with "giving a harder fight than we expected". NV offered their help and we accepted. It's pretty simple, really.

Umm I think your missing a number alliances from that, which are attacking TPF.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by nutkase

get off the crack pipe, NV are basically bandwagoning for noob training/free tech whatever you want to call it

Yeah, cause attacking nations with 3K plus tech, sizable warchests, Manhattan Projects and SDI's is a good chance at free tech.

Do you even understand how the game is played? Why don't you have a seat at the kids table and let the adults talk.

Thats usually what happens when lots of alliances fight one. I recommend forward planning, good luck TPF.

The forward planning was to add bottom heavy alliances when they dropped out. See where I'm going with this?

Well I guess I can get behind this. Although if you have knocked around their big nations so much you can't even attack them any more, at which point is this thing going to peace out? Good luck to all involved.

Thanks for adding that insight.

Posts thanking someone for insight add less insight than the original post. We don't want to seem hypocritical now do we?

Well I guess I can get behind this. Although if you have knocked around their big nations so much you can't even attack them any more, at which point is this thing going to peace out? Good luck to all involved.

You can't peace 'em out if they won't surrender (by the way, good show on that bit, TPF).

I can't imagine that of ALL the alliances on TPF, there just aren't enough in range to hit them. However, I have heard good things about NV's military. And it seems from my perspective, anyhow, that TPF is putting up an incredible fight. It makes sense to get some help from folks with a solid reputation for fighting. So no, doesn't look like a band-wagon to me.

Looks like TPF are tough as nails; they make folks like Jack Bauer look like sissies :P

Posts thanking someone for insight add less insight than the original post. We don't want to seem hypocritical now do we?

Was an appeal to keep it positive, we don't need a nose dive of world vs altergo, although we still luv him :P

Edited by mhawk

ps: If anybody thinks I can't tell time and wants to show off their superior ability at reading clocks feel free to post about this DoW's relation to update, it'll be very impressive.

Who cares if you can't read clocks? The important thing is to know how to clean 'em.