Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

All I want is a nice explanatory post like yours. If it makes sense, I'll drop it. If I have something to respond, we'll discuss. None of this OH I CANT FORM A SENTENCE SO I AM STUPID AND YOU OF COURSE ARE RIGHT nonsensical posting.

The only reason things like these are ever posted publicly is to notify CN as a whole that it has been cancelled. Reasons are not, and never really were a requirement. The last I checked most alliances are sovereign and reserve the right to cancel a treaty whenever they feel that it is necessary. Reasons are fun for you to have and debate over, but faulting Grub for deciding he doesn't wish to share it with everyone is pretty ludicrous.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Just as Grub could not force the NPO to respect and work with Polaris, the NPO could not force old friends apart. Friendships can not be dictated nor mandated. The fact that some of us still spend time here defending an alliance we are not a part of should speak volumes to how effective their manipulations were at breaking us apart.

Well said old friend. Polaris lives inside us all, no matter what anyone does in attempts to dampen that spirit.

May this day be remembered in NpO as Victory Over Pacifica Day!

Well said old friend. Polaris lives inside us all, no matter what anyone does in attempts to dampen that spirit.

May this day be remembered in NpO as Victory Over Pacifica Day!

I think it would be more appropriate for them to think of it as their Independence Day, perhaps. I could be wrong, though.

All hail the Emperor!

I couldn't be more pleased with the wisdom the Emperor has shown in his decision here today.

Hail the Almighty Grub!

Hail the Order!

Edit: Also, hail our comrades who have found themselves separated from the Order! (You know who you are! :P)

Edited by JustinCox

You know if NPO didn't pull their tricks with polar they might be on the winning side of this war. And seeing as Polar was right there next to NPO while it perpetrated many, if not most, of its ill deeds, part of me thinks that polar deserves to be at NPO's side now. Oh well, too late for that I guess. Take electron sponge back, btw.

your'e not very bright are you?

If i may remind you less than a year ago the New Polar Order stood isolated with a few of its strongest and most faithful allies agaist a coalition bound by mutual hate and a desire to see Polaris Hurt. The master mind of this was of course the New Pacific Order who stood by and let this slaughter happen. Polaris was then was put under the most asinine and humiliating terms of surrender ever, some public others secret. The intention of these terms was to destroy and cripple Polaris for months. Polaris rebounded faster than anyone ever could have imagined and managed to pay off all its reparations on time despite the foot dragging of certain alliances to give us lists of nations to send reps too. Polaris has paid for its sins many times over and has in fact changed for the better.

now go back to bridge please

Indeed. Just as Grub could not force the NPO to respect and work with Polaris, the NPO could not force old friends apart. Friendships can not be dictated nor mandated. The fact that some of us still spend time here defending an alliance we are not a part of should speak volumes to how effective their manipulations were at breaking us apart.
Witness our greatest success and the one thing I take pride in above all others.

I love you guys. circle jerk on irc? :awesome:

doitzel can get in on it too. i see him staring at my $@!. him and JP... up to no good... stupid kids. spilling fruit punch all over the place and dragging mud through the house like a bunch of hooligans. THIS ISNT A ZOO

doitzel can get in on it too. i see him staring at my $@!. him and JP... up to no good... stupid kids. spilling fruit punch all over the place and dragging mud through the house like a bunch of hooligans. THIS ISNT A ZOO

Reported.

*JP pours fruit punch on hizzy and kicks in the shins :lol1:

the ooo you mean? i was under the impression that npo was just acknowledging the fact that polars treachery from the unjust war onwards had rendered it a one-way treaty

We aren't still saying that NpO were the bad guys, are we? Because quite frankly, it's getting old and it's still not true. GGA was just as involved as they were, along with NPO for not defending these allies. I guess what goes around, comes around for NPO ;)

the ooo you mean? i was under the impression that npo was just acknowledging the fact that polars treachery from the unjust war onwards had rendered it a one-way treaty

This might be the most brilliant post in the thread. We should just call it quits after this insight.

Out of curiosity, now that NpO and NPO are no longer joined at the hip and NpO has a somewhat different reputation, is NpO considering officially changing its name to Polaris to rid itself of the NPO connection once and for all?

Not suggesting you all do that, just wondering if it's on the table.

Out of curiosity, now that NpO and NPO are no longer joined at the hip and NpO has a somewhat different reputation, is NpO considering officially changing its name to Polaris to rid itself of the NPO connection once and for all?

Not suggesting you all do that, just wondering if it's on the table.

I remember a long time ago we were considering changing the name, but before it could even be put to vote the concept was shut down by popular demand from the community.