Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe try giving advice to someone who gives a rat's arse about your opinion. No one else struggled with the concepts?

You've shown me a lot about you....

Except that was exactly what I told you three times not long after you asked. If you're not going to take the rest of Grub's government at their word, then what does he need us for? It honestly looked to me like you just came here to pick at semantics, which is probably why no one else took you seriously.

I know you did. You answered quite well, as I have previously stated. I was just hoping Grub could see that what he said in that second "announcement" was not the same as he said in the OP, and was not the same as what you answered me. I know now what it means, but having a clear OP is pretty important, granted this time it didn't matter.

Ok, I'm going to speculate.

NPO promised the Penguins of NpO lots of fish, but then they warmed up the waters, and NpO started losing some of it's ice shelf, not a bad thing just a nuisance, but they kept doing it. Then finally NpO said fine, and released a ton of fresh water into NPO and screwed up the acidity killing all life in NPO.

NPO promised the Penguins of NpO lots of fish, but then they warmed up the waters, and NpO started losing some of it's ice shelf, not a bad thing just a nuisance, but they kept doing it. Then finally NpO said fine, and released a ton of fresh water into NPO and screwed up the acidity killing all life in NPO.

Okay, who leaked it <_<

For those of you who will respond with announcements of spectacular foresight saw this coming, that is a good trick because frankly I did not. I will consult you oracles when I determine what we are to do in future.

:ph34r:

On the 10th, 20th and 30th day of every month you are to send 50 tech to the nation of Suckland. Doing so will solidify the prosperity of Polar for eternity. Failure to do so will result in every 5th poster in all future Polar threads to say either 'saw this coming', 'brilliant political move', or 'lines being drawn'. The oracle has spoken.

Fake Edit: don't actually; peace terms and all that jazz :v:

I know you did. You answered quite well, as I have previously stated. I was just hoping Grub could see that what he said in that second "announcement" was not the same as he said in the OP, and was not the same as what you answered me. I know now what it means, but having a clear OP is pretty important, granted this time it didn't matter.

That's the thing. The OP was clear. I understood what it meant, Penguin understood what it meant, everyone posting in this thread except for you seemed to understand what it meant. Are you sure it's not a problem on your end versus the clarity of the OP?

Close, except we are Polar Bears, not Penguins.

2z8u3hf.jpg

Yes, well, it is because they only promised Penguin fish. The rest of us were left out.

See now, we have Moridin, who is a tiger, assorted Polar Bears, as Ninja Colt said, and numerous Arctic explorers that got lost and ended up here. Then there's me, I am the walrus, and Willaim Kreiger/GE is some sort of suck-machine that fails beyond belief.

But yes, that is essentially what happened :ph34r:

Don't forget an infamous former baseball player :)

This announcement is regrettable but as I have said before trust in each other Pacifica and you will be alright.

This is awesome, finnaly the pebbles have grown into great man-stones and Polaris has dropped the useless, discracefull, dishonarable baggage that is Pacifica. I have never been prouder to say that Polaris will always be my friends. Great show Grub!!

I completely agree with this.

Its not that I hate NPO or anything but its just that this treat was just there because people thought it had to be, because the two alliances have histories together.

also, I am not sure whether trust can be repaired between the two alliances, I think this means the two are now oficially seperated

Edited by leprecon