Re: Valhalla

Actually, they hardly pulled out because it was "looking rough"; it was looking rough before they declared war, and treaty or no treaty, they fought anyway. If surrendering after a respectable amount of time doesn't satisfy Friends>Infra, then wtf does? Eternal war?

You leave the battlefield with your friends or not at all.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can expect TOP and others fighting on your side to be repaying NpO all the tech they handed out? ohwait, i forgot it only matters if you were part of giving out harsh terms if you remained friends with NPO.

Not really, its the same reason that the people who stayd in Q for 18 months are the evil NPO henchman, and the people who were in there for 17 months were honorably.

I am walking out of this thread right now. I have said some things I may regret later, though likely the only thing I'll regret is how I said them. I'm just...too angry to keep posting here in a coherent fashion.

I am disappointed. Leave it at that.

That's an awful lot of inflation there, Mr. Mathematician.

Excuse me I meant 2.5 billion. Which is an unprecedented amount of reps considering how small MK is. I'm certain an alliance such as Valhalla would have disbanded on lighter terms.

And how would you suggest that be done?

These terms are light, there's no doubt about it, but what are you proposing? Reparations? What does that solve?

I think people are refusing to see:

1) Hegemony alliances are being decimated.

2) Hegemony alliances won't form the next prominent power structure.

3) The Karma alliances complaining in here about "lenient" terms will accept the reigns from the defeated, and take their place as the rightful Hegemony.

OK, so again, let's follow that line of logic:

When is MK starting the new One Vision?

People, you cannot break from the past if you continue to use it's methods. That's called "enabling".

For somebody who likes to tell people not to be as bad as the hegemony you're fond of the "do something about it" line in this very thread so maybe Kronos would like to join our new One Vision? :v:

Not really, its the same reason that the people who stayd in Q for 18 months are the evil NPO henchman, and the people who were in there for 17 months were honorably.

That's my point, I dislike doublestandards, but I've accepted doublestandardnations as part of the package.

The war that was retribution for Polar's bad actions in the past? The one where ES started Vox? Where Grub was placed in charge and the war still came?

I think we're sufficiently on a tangent, and it's obvious we have two different opinions on this. I'll get back with you in a few months when your world view changes again.

When did my world view change before? During the war you could ask any polar how highly I thought of them. Make no mistake I hated ES before but the polar that was attacked was a different polar than the one they had grudges against. How you still manage to make a parallel to 2 completely different governments is beyond me.

For somebody who likes to tell people not to be as bad as the hegemony you're fond of the "do something about it" line in this very thread so maybe Kronos would like to join our new One Vision? :v:

Unfortunately the way I say "Do something about it" is vastly different. In this situation, I'm using it to defend being honorable and not imposing harsh reps. In all seriousness though, those who had a rightful gripe with Valhalla should have clamored to get some war slots and impose their own perverted view of justice.

As for this new One Vision: Where do I sign up?

Don't try and troll AirMe, kid.

He's put up with ones far more competent than you, and kept his cool. If he had had the opportunity, the MK military would have rolled over you brats like a bulldozer on a crippled puppy.

Thank your lucky stars they didnt get revenge, or else you would never have gotten off so easily.

LOL.. is all i have to say to you..

also, trollin isn't my style. I just like to let yall know how pathetic you really are. Also, if you want to roll me dude.. no one is stoping you.

I can rebuild, and get outta peace terms, and you can have at me all ya want.. i wouldn't suggest it though. i am sure you would loose.

but the offer is there for ya.. if your man enough to accept a future one on one.. which you probably an't.. you need a big alliance to back you to talk.

anyways, i am done with you children for the night. so till i return tomorrow.

When did my world view change before? During the war you could ask any polar how highly I thought of them. Make no mistake I hated ES before but the polar that was attacked was a different polar than the one they had grudges against. How you still manage to make a parallel to 2 completely different governments is beyond me.

They weren't two different governments. Polar changed after the war. Therein lies the point. The same people who worked with ES were working with Grub. They were defeated. They changed.

Saying TPF is "more evil" then Valhalla is a subjective statement of opinion, not a fact so stop treating it like one.

Regardless, there's no doubt that both parties have wronged the world in their own significant ways. You should have stuck with the war on TPF or forced reps, otherwise you have no right to say much here.

The war that was retribution for Polar's bad actions in the past? The one where ES started Vox? Where Grub was placed in charge and the war still came?

As a point of fact, sponge was not present at our founding nor, as far as I am aware, for much of that war.

As you so clearly display in this thread, why care about anyone but yourself? It's a long way to the #1 spot, Tyga, but you are well on your way there with your outlook on things. You can be the Bizarro-Moo.

Ah, yes, because expecting an alliance that has demanded ridiculous reps to have to pay a fair a reasonable amount of reparations makes me as bad as they are. Alterego has a multi now?

Two cowards run from battle, and both report the other as brave. Both get a medal.

Brilliant strategy, Valhalla.

What sort of heavy fighting did you see again? I noticed the one TPF combatant...I'm sure he was all you could handle, it's ok. <_<

Regardless, there's no doubt that both parties have wronged the world in their own significant ways. You should have stuck with the war on TPF or forced reps, otherwise you have no right to say much here.

"I wanted you to help us hurt TPF even more and force major reps on them, how dare you voice an opinion when you didn't do what I wanted you to!"

They weren't two different governments. Polar changed after the war. Therein lies the point. The same people who worked with ES were working with Grub. They were defeated. They changed.

Polar changed before the war, after ES was ejected. How you can't seem to grasp that I honestly don't know.

Ah, yes, because expecting an alliance that has demanded ridiculous reps to have to pay a fair a reasonable amount of reparations makes me as bad as they are. Alterego has a multi now?

OK. So taking reps is ok...taking too much is bad...and taking none is worse? Or is it just a bit less "bad" than taking too much? We did one better, we took none. We just destroyed their alliance.

It's crazy how holding some amount of power changes the way you view things, eh?

I disliked the NpO War. The point I'm trying to make is that NpO was "ebil" before, yet they changed.

They underwent very heavy surrender terms and not just ones posted on the OWF - pointing to them as an example of how defeat and surrender may change an alliance is more an argument for harsh terms than light ones.

Did any of those wrongs you speak of occur while you were a member of TPF? :awesome: