Announcement from VE, AZTEC, ARES, and MCXA

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, the MCXA doesn't have its own Spy Network to feed it every other alliances plans and intel.

Mhm but on the other hand neither does most alliances, or even nations, on planet bob, I wonder how they knew war was coming.

For the purposes of brevity in announcements that involve non-aggression or no aiding they should be :P unless you want us to list every single alliance we don't want you aiding. If we had to do that then MCXA would have had to wait a longer time for peace :awesome:

Actually I would. It's not something those of us who are out of the Klub know enough about to keep straight. Everything not hegemenony related is Karma, except when an alliance wants reps from a protectorate, then all of a sudden those alliances are radioactive and the Kollective comes out of the woodwork to proclaim 'they are not part of Karma'

It is very important that this be clarified so that MCXA can stay within the guidelines.

Interesting.

By independent you mean,

1) Suspended treaties

2) Protectorate

3) Can't accept members that surrendered

4) Full mil decom

No, independant as in Im not their viceroy, they werent forced to disband, and they get to keep all of their gov.

Sorry, the MCXA doesn't have its own Spy Network to feed it every other alliances plans and intel.

You'd think you'd at least talk to your allies, since they all believed a war was coming.

So, your Continuum allies didn't keep you updated on things? You didn't read the OWF? :blink:

Well done, guys. You just took first place as far as reps demands go.

Hey, what goes around come around, right? /me eyes VE and Aztec.

Edited by The AUT

Well done, guys. You just took first place as far as reps demands go.

Your reps are a larger percentage of your alliance's total compared to MCXA

SSSW18 received the first non-white peace, while TSI got heavy reps as well. Technically TPF paid reps to NSO as well, but I don't really count that dollar. :D

It's half the tech MCXA received from Polaris.

I suppose the other half is probably in TSO.

Boy, that Polar tech sure does get around. <_<

Edit: Given the relative size of the alliances involved, I would suggest that these reps are easier than TSI's actually.

as Haflinger put quite nicely.

True but he didn't say what kind of treaty just treaty in general

Yes, but the treaties he named that WERE canceled on them were much heavier weighted treaties than the ones you mentioned.

oh what is this oh my it looks like MCXA canceling a treaty

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...677&hl=MCXA

check your facts ^_^

That was April 10th, and the current war started on the 20th. ;D

10 days earlier, but yes we did cancel 2 ODP's, however, it was not due to an impending war, and to be perfectly honest the war wasn't even on the radar.

Actually I would. It's not something those of us who are out of the Klub know enough about to keep straight. Everything not hegemenony related is Karma, except when an alliance wants reps from a protectorate, then all of a sudden those alliances are radioactive and the Kollective comes out of the woodwork to proclaim 'they are not part of Karma'

It is very important that this be clarified so that MCXA can stay within the guidelines.

I don't believe MCXA has any intention of straying out of the guidelines. Neither do we have any intention of e-lawyering any miniscule step out of line into an attack on MCXA. As I said, for the purposes of brevity take the alliances there: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War as your definition of Karma. Also I don't understand how your example relates to this surrender thread.

As I have said (and you have duly ignored), MCXA need only be concerned on who is considered part of the Hegemony side of the war. The wiki answers this. Stop asking the same question over and over if you are not interested in the answer.

Seriously? Clearly you have never had to replace and stabilize a entire government in 3 weeks. The treaty re-evaluation was my personal project and as the person running it I am sure i would have known.

You call elections and poff government, atleast thats how we do it, maybe your way is different. But you didn't know (apparently) so what does that tell you?

Oh, okay.. so mcxa wasn't one of NPOs allies and they weren't defending them either.

that makes everything better now.

The utter lack of reading comprehension in this post made my head hurt.

That was April 10th, and the current war started on the 20th. ;D

10 days earlier, but yes we did cancel 2 ODP's, however, it was not due to an impending war, and to be perfectly honest the war wasn't even on the radar.

Where have you been? There were people sitting on IRC for a week before the war started waiting for the DoW to show up.

Where have you been? There were people sitting on IRC for a week before the war started waiting for the DoW to show up.

Sadly I don't sit on IRC 24/7. Might have been that or ermm I don't know, I might have ADD's.

EDIT: No offense intended to anyone who might have ADD's, bad joke :(.

Edited by KingEd

oh what is this oh my it looks like MCXA canceling a treaty

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...677&hl=MCXA

check your facts ^_^

one treaty we canceled. three treaties pulled out from under us. we were so active about cutting our options.
I'd advise you against trolling your own surrender thread. As others have pointed out, these are extremely lenient payments that are more symbolic than anything else. 5% of your tech? That's a heck of a lot cheaper than continuing the war for another day. Have some faith that your government actually may have made the right decision today. If we wanted to follow typical hegemony surrender terms, it should've been 200k tech and either sentencing your peace mode nations to ZI or forcing them to refrain from aiding the rest of their alliance for the duration of these terms.

I'd also advise you against trying to rewrite history when it's still fresh in so many peoples' minds. TSO wasn't 100% of MCXA's government, and MCXA didn't eject them. You also can't blame them for everything MCXA ever did.

Further, this is about the current conflict, not the BLEU Revenge Wars. If this was about revenge and making you suffer, you'd see harsher terms.

i have plenty of faith in my government. they were negotiating with what?- eight alliances to get these terms hammered out. my post wasn't about trolling, so i'm advising you to stop advising me, i guess.

and more advise i don't need. TSO was a large chunk of MCXA's government. they were found out to be undermining the alliance by forming their own new alliance within MCXA. people called for their expulsion, they left. why split hairs?

further, i never mentioned any other conflict, but i'll take it under advisement not to mention any petty affairs of the past.