An Announcement from The Sasori Initiative concerning the War

No, I did not. I remembered how ChairmanHal said the same thing to Hizzy, and Hizzy saved it and it's now coming to bite Hal in the $@!. Something you could learn from.

Not biting me in the $@! at all...you see, I knew what was coming, who was involved and why. I came to Valhalla anyway.

I got exactly what I wanted. The company of warriors in a desperate fight.

OOC: It's also been the most fun I've had playing this game.

There is of course more to it and perhaps I'll share at a later date.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the whole point Ejay :(

(OOC: Get on skype now)

I just linked that to quite a few people and none could depict the message, lol. Maybe we are illiterate or maybe the post was poorly written, either way, $%&@ Oprah.

Sarcasm is bad.

Edited by Ejayrazz

We asked for what?

This is our first major war. The first war that involves reps. I don't know how we could have asked for anything prior.

argument ad absurdum, he was using a logical fallacy which consists of nothing more than obvious lies in an attempt to prove something or other. all it really does is make him look like a fool though

Who said they had to sign them?

On a side note i disagree with all the alliances that honored there treaties getting white peace. That’s crap. If everyone does this then it takes away from those alliances that honor treaties out of character rather then knowing they will get white peace in seven days. But that’s just my opinion.

Ask your leaders. I'm sure they can enlighten you to the circumstances they surrendered under. :)

What are you doing?

Anyway, congrats on peace guys. Not so sure about $3m for 150 tech deals, but whatever.

It looks punitive, to me, but not disastrously so. These look like honorable terms for an honorable opponent. This is what KARMA means, right? What goes around, comes around.

It looks punitive, to me, but not disastrously so. These look like honorable terms for an honorable opponent. This is what KARMA means, right? What goes around, comes around.

I would very much like to know what ever "went around" from TSI. ;)

-Bama

Wow. No.

Seriously I already said that is a lie.

It's funny how lies are perpetuated over and over again once its mentioned, and nothing to the contrary is acknowledged. Such is CN today.

My query with Shurukian with irrelevant lines taken out:

[12:33] <Shurukian[TSI]> I think if we have to give TFO 13-15k straight up with no money for it, Karma might come knocking at your door. XDDD

[12:36] <Twisted|Away> Haha well, I want to let TFO learn and go through the process as well.. they are a good bunch, and getting that experience is crucial. I'll talk to him later either way. And I thought it was some 13k tech in tech deals?

[12:37] <Shurukian[TSI]> Nahhh, Jens thinks it's for free. :P

[12:38] <Twisted|Away> I thought Jens got it when he entered with:

[12:38] <Twisted|Away> [11:31] <Jensofthedesert[TFO]> I guess we are up for the cheap tech deals for us

[12:38] <Shurukian[TSI]> I got this-

[12:39] <Shurukian[TSI]> 13:21… Jensofthedesert[TFO]: Shouldn'y we technically be getting it free?

If "Shouldn't we technically be getting it free?" is demanding 13k in tech reps for free, then damn. Color me pink and do me twice.

If you don't believe me, which I'm sure most won't, go ask Shuru. After speaking to her, I think she would validate these logs. I don't want to have to go through the process of taking a screenshot and all that.

1. The terms are WAY overly complex, require a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or equivalent software just to calculate, and seem to be designed so to hide obvious high rep demands.

2. No, Rebel Virgina has this right.

3. Other, far more honorable alliances that took far more damage walked away and asked for nothing.

4. This sheds a bit more light on why Terra Prime disbanded if such reps were hinted at prior to their surrender.

I'm sorry, your moral authority in this matter seems broken.

1. I'll just leave this blank.

2. The Forsaken Ones are an alliance of 40, and Internet Superheroes are an alliance of 12. They fought three alliances, Soldier, Terra Prime, and the Sasori Initiative totaling well over 200 members and fought these three alliances each to an end with the help of two-three Poison Clan members. They had an NS, membership, and nuclear weapons disadvantage. They took about as good a walloping as TSI if not worse. That's profiteering?

3. Honorable is not asking for reps in war? How much in reps did your alliance receive in the Coalition war?

4. If you reference this post HERE you will see that there was never mention of any figures whatsoever. We would never ask for an alliance to disband. Not even The Phoenix Federation, despite their best efforts to force our own disbandment and Slayer's repeated allusions to it and other talks of our political isolation.

You can run your smear campaigns. Bottom line is that both of these alliances fought an uphill battle for well over a week with no backup. You talk like TSI has no ability to pay 150 tech for $3 million.. neither The Forsaken Ones nor the Internet Superheroes can really afford to pay $3m for 100 tech at this point either.

A full salute to two fine protectorates who absolutely stunned me against all odds. It was nice working with TSI during the negotiations tonight as well and I gained a new found liking to the crew that was in the channel.

Shuru, don't forget to mention I let you know RAD was joining the party to ensure you would get out quicker..

Edited by TwistedRebelDB47

Who said they had to sign them?

On a side note i disagree with all the alliances that honored there treaties getting white peace. That’s crap. If everyone does this then it takes away from those alliances that honor treaties out of character rather then knowing they will get white peace in seven days. But that’s just my opinion.

Maybe they learned that the terms can only get worse. Remember, it's not Karma signing off on the terms. It's the sovereign alliances with more NS on their side that are negotiating the terms. ;)

Maybe they learned that the terms can only get worse. Remember, it's not Karma signing off on the terms. It's the sovereign alliances with more NS on their side that are negotiating the terms. ;)

Ding Ding! that's the major problem with this war.

It's funny how lies are perpetuated over and over again once its mentioned, and nothing to the contrary is acknowledged. Such is CN today.

[12:33] <Shurukian[TSI]> I think if we have to give TFO 13-15k straight up with no money for it, Karma might come knocking at your door. XDDD

[12:36] <Twisted|Away> Haha well, I want to let TFO learn and go through the process as well.. they are a good bunch, and getting that experience is crucial. I'll talk to him later either way. And I thought it was some 13k tech in tech deals?

[12:38] <Twisted|Away> [11:31] <Jensofthedesert[TFO]> I guess we are up for the cheap tech deals for us

[12:39] <Shurukian[TSI]> 13:21… Jensofthedesert[TFO]: Shouldn'y we technically be getting it free?

Shuru, don't forget to mention I let you know RAD was joining the party to ensure you would get out quicker..

The logs are correct. They brought it up as their terms, I went to Twisted about it and asked them to talk to them. However, for those saying it, I guess it was the original terms.

As for the RAD comment, yes, we can't handle a full offensive of RAD, and that was basically the reason we threw in the towel. I didn't want to bring that up, but if you want to, that's fine. We could handle TFO and IS, and wanted to continue the war. When you mentioned RAD, yes, I thought about my alliance, what that kind of attack would do to them, and what reps to a third alliance would mean.

So there, the reasoning for TSI's surrender, all on the table. I hardly think anyone could blame me.

Rebel Virginia asked for 30k tech for peace the last time he was at war. It absolutely sickens me. Yes, I saw the logs.

Ejayrazz did too. So did TSI, but back then it was okay and people didn't mind.

I am not lying, I have no reason to lie, they are all pathetic. Seriously I mean, REPS? Reps that they are getting PAID for? My god man that is just absurd and pathetic. White peace is the only way to end a war honorably. Again, I am not lying.

Karma is not for revenge though China. Karma was founded on the terms of giving the alliances who had once cut us down endlessly for having different ideals and not liking how they behave. TSI is not one of those alliances, TSI has never been an alliance of vengeance or any activity I can consider un-honorable. If there is anyone who has been un-honorable it was TFO and IS, unfortunately my brothers in Karma have not proven they are truly honorable like many in Karma Have. Demanding reps from a large alliance is acceptable, not from a low NS alliance. PC has seen large reps, My friends of MK and Athens have seen huge reps, is that the bad taste that you want to leave in the mouth of TSI and many other alliances like you where before. There is one way to create enemy's and that is treat them like crap, and eventually the will be hardened like yourselves and you have truly turned into the one thing you guys say you are against. So To IS, TFO and PC, You say you are part of Karma, but truly do not stand with our Virtues.

Thank You,

Josshill

Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Oceanic Alliance

If "Shouldn't we technically be getting it free?" is demanding 13k in tech reps for free, then damn. Color me pink and do me twice.

If you don't believe me, which I'm sure most won't, go ask Shuru. After speaking to her, I think she would validate these logs. I don't want to have to go through the process of taking a screenshot and all that.

2. The Forsaken Ones are an alliance of 40, and Internet Superheroes are an alliance of 12. They fought three alliances, Soldier, Terra Prime, and the Sasori Initiative totaling well over 200 members and fought these three alliances each to an end with the help of two-three Poison Clan members. They had an NS, membership, and nuclear weapons disadvantage. They took about as good a walloping as TSI if not worse. That's profiteering?

3. Honorable is not asking for reps in war? How much in reps did your alliance receive in the Coalition war?

4. If you reference this post HERE you will see that there was never mention of any figures whatsoever. We would never ask for an alliance to disband. Not even The Phoenix Federation, despite their best efforts to force our own disbandment and Slayer's repeated allusions to it and other talks of our political isolation.

You can run your smear campaigns. Bottom line is that both of these alliances fought an uphill battle for well over a week with no backup. You talk like TSI has no ability to pay 150 tech for $3 million.. neither The Forsaken Ones nor the Internet Superheroes can really afford to pay $3m for 100 tech at this point either.

A full salute to two fine protectorates who absolutely stunned me against all odds. It was nice working with TSI during the negotiations tonight as well and I gained a new found liking to the crew that was in the channel.

Didn't you just...prove their points with the initial 13k proposal? Yea it was shot down...but these logs did in fact prove the proposal existed..

And using RAD? You admit using your allies to forcefully oppress terms on an alliance?

Edited by Ejayrazz

Let's make a hypothetical situation.

In some alternate reality you're an alliance leader (lol) and you enter a war. You would rather pay reps than get off with white peace? Really?

Well, now I understand why you aren't an alliance leader.

That post is funny. Why? if you don't know I'm not going to tell you.

Your cute but dumb as a post.

Not biting me in the $@! at all...you see, I knew what was coming, who was involved and why. I came to Valhalla anyway.

I got exactly what I wanted. The company of warriors in a desperate fight.

OOC: It's also been the most fun I've had playing this game.

There is of course more to it and perhaps I'll share at a later date.

I know what you mean, just as I'm sure what you know what I mean. I was mainly pointing to the irony, and not the actual biting in the butt. More of an example.

I know what you mean about a company of warriors though.

As former Minister of War for TFO....i am...ashamed....

I saw the alliance 3 days after its conception and became government very quickly.....

I never thought they'd pull these terms

3 mil/150 :o :o

Shame on TFO shame on IS this was not right on there part

I've refrained from engaging in or encouraging the posting of logs en-masse to give any alliances a back-eye but rather to simply demonstrate fact. I feel that the posting of these logs was an attempt to one-up the Initiative in some way. If that wasn't the attempt then I apologize in advance. I only speak now, and in this manner, since I find the respectful attitude I've attempted to maintain throughout this war has been trodden on too many times in this thread.

In essence, the logs posted by Twisted show that an attempt to secure 13,000 tech was made by JensoftheDesert of The Forsaken Ones (albeit without consulting the rest of TFO government). The logs also demonstrate that Twisted mentioned the coming entry of the Republic of Allied Defenses as a method of hastening the departure of the Initiative from the war effort. I will leave these highlighted facts to stand alone and be judged by the Cyberverse as a whole.

The validity of these logs have not been challenged. Thank you for providing them.

so tell me, if tsi was doing so much better in the war why did they accept terms where they had to pay anything at all?
oh right, extortion. you threatened to drop rad on them, no different than an individual in a tech raid threatening to drop nukes if the hapless victim doesnt pay up.

disgusting, but then again, its poison clan were talking about here you cant expect much different

Twisted, As I have specified. PC, IS and TFO are not support the ways of Karma, you are acting more like the things you swore to defeat and end. You act as though you are one of us, when it comes down to it none of you are. You dump logs, you force small alliances to pay reps, and you are A#)hats about the entire thing. PC has lost a lot of My personal respect and so has IS and TFO. I still cant push this fact, You hold a grudge over someone demanding reps from PC while PC was small, Well how do you think TSI will feel when they are 4M NS and come face to face with PC again? Will they be so merciful like the rest of karma? Or will they squash you with reps. Remember, What goes around comes around. And you have just restarted the circle.

Josshill

Fixed that for ya.
Didn't you just...prove their points with the initial 13k proposal? Yea it was shot down...but these logs did in fact prove the proposal existed..

And using RAD? You admit using your allies to forcefully oppress terms on an alliance?

I think its best for TSI, TFO and IS if the war ends sooner. If it means calling our allies to end that front, it means just that.

We didn't forcefully oppress terms - by then I don't believe terms were even really on the table other than an agreement to tech deals instead of reps. I just let Shuru know what was pre-planned from the past 24 hours in an act of good faith. If you want to twist it into some kind of extortion attempt, be my guest I suppose.

Ejay, how does that look like a proposal? That looks like an alliance that is new to the art of negotiations feeling their way through their first surrender, looking at past history of what their previous alliances have seen, and wondering what's changed from just six months ago in the Coalition war.

Twisted, As I have specified. PC, IS and TFO are not support the ways of Karma, you are acting more like the things you swore to defeat and end. You act as though you are one of us, when it comes down to it none of you are. You dump logs, you force small alliances to pay reps, and you are A#)hats about the entire thing. PC has lost a lot of My personal respect and so has IS and TFO. I still cant push this fact, You hold a grudge over someone demanding reps from PC while PC was small, Well how do you think TSI will feel when they are 4M NS and come face to face with PC again? Will they be so merciful like the rest of karma? Or will they squash you with reps. Remember, What goes around comes around. And you have just restarted the circle.

Josshill

Though I have no doubts TSI will reach 4 mil NS and beyond, I can also say that PC will be well over that number themselves at the same time. I also doubt that TSI would have any problem with PC as they were only a small part of the talks. The cycle that was restarted escapes me as a few months ago many of these "Karma" alliances were offering reps in wars that were more severe. Now its a violation of all that is wonderful to make an alliance help pay for rebuilding another after war.