An Announcement from The Sasori Initiative concerning the War

Actually, I've learned not to read your posts, its always a bunch of ignorant !@#$%^&*, because you're known for speaking upon topics of which you know nothing about.

Yet you make a rash post that shows how you know nothing about the topic nor the intricasies involved yet I'm biting my tongue knowing everything that happened and you think you still know more. But you know what? You don't know a damn thing.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. The Forsaken Ones are an alliance of 40, and Internet Superheroes are an alliance of 12. They fought three alliances, Soldier, Terra Prime, and the Sasori Initiative totaling well over 200 members and fought these three alliances each to an end with the help of two-three Poison Clan members. They had an NS, membership, and nuclear weapons disadvantage. They took about as good a walloping as TSI if not worse. That's profiteering?

Nice dodge. However that is hardly my point. My point is that other alliances have suffered more yet did not demand reps. So are they just suckers to you? <_<

3. Honorable is not asking for reps in war? How much in reps did your alliance receive in the Coalition war?

Well let's see...TailsK would have the final figure, but it wasn't very much. Indeed we forgave millions in cash and tech that was owed us from NV.

You see, I fought with Ragnarok in the Coalition War. The same alliance that decided that PC was bad business on wheels and canceled its treaty with you.

As for what Valhalla received, ask Chefjoe the logic of it, but that was almost a year ago and world opinion has shifted radically against rep demands since.

4. If you reference this post HERE you will see that there was never mention of any figures whatsoever. We would never ask for an alliance to disband. Not even The Phoenix Federation, despite their best efforts to force our own disbandment and Slayer's repeated allusions to it and other talks of our political isolation.

I don't really care what your issues are with TPF to be honest. As for not forcing an alliance to disband, there are all sorts of ways to demands reps that don't demand an alliance disband, but leave them permanently crippled or facing bills they cannot pay, the very sort of thing Karma as a coalition is fighting against.

But then it's becoming clear you aren't part of Karma...you certainly don't share their values.

Nice dodge. However that is hardly my point. My point is that other alliances have suffered more yet did not demand reps. So are they just suckers to you? <_<

Well let's see...TailsK would have the final figure, but it wasn't very much. Indeed we forgave millions in cash and tech that was owed us from NV.

You see, I fought with Ragnarok in the Coalition War. The same alliance that decided that PC was bad business on wheels and canceled its treaty with you.

As for what Valhalla received, ask Chefjoe the logic of it, but that was almost a year ago and world opinion has shifted radically against rep demands since.

I don't really care what your issues are with TPF to be honest. As for not forcing an alliance to disband, there are all sorts of ways to demands reps that don't demand an alliance disband, but leave them permanently crippled or facing bills they cannot pay, the very sort of thing Karma as a coalition is fighting against.

But then it's becoming clear you aren't part of Karma...you certainly don't share their values.

Hey you, wait your damn turn. I am still waiting for a response to mine you whore. ;)

:awesome:

Edited by Ejayrazz

Yet you make a rash post that shows how you know nothing about the topic nor the intricasies involved yet I'm biting my tongue knowing everything that happened and you think you still know more. But you know what? You don't know a damn thing.

II approve this message, If you are supposedly are a friend of Shurus like she says you are, you wouldn't be smashing in one of her forums =/

Josshill

Edited by Duckz3

Planet Bob. An MDP with an alliance on the losing side of a 50 to 1 war is the same MDP on the winning side of a 50 to 1 war.

Yes an MDP is the same but honoring the MDP is another. Which was my point in the first place.

Listen, I talk to quite a few people. I know what the original demands. Now tell me, why did you demand reps? Is it because you simply partook in this war to profiteer?

You were a bit off the last go around. So once again I'd check with those actually in the room at the time. I wasn't. And am fairly certain you were not, either. Either way...you are not part of the alliances involved.

Indeed. I am quite innerestin'. From the back.

OOC: Greenacres, meet Tela. lol rerolls

Nice to see you back in town, m'lady. Wondered if that was you when I saw the avatar.

At any rate. I would think folks would have realized that what everyone considers to be Karma is a loose coalition of alliances. Not every peace will be the same. These are agreements between sovereign alliances.

Not sure if I got this right, but how does tech deals not help you pay bills?

Not sure if I got this right, but how does tech deals not help you pay bills?
somebody pointed this out earlier, that 150/3m tech deals are very difficult to organize and turn a profit amongst people not experienced in tech dealing. these nations are likely to incur a loss. larger nations giving away tech is an obvious loss.

II approve this message, If you are supposedly are a friend of Shurus like she says you are, you wouldn't be smashing in one of her forums =/

Josshill

Smashing in one of her forums? Uhh what, I'm not attacking TSI at all (I think that's what you're trying to get at)

@TheAUT: Yeah okay sir, you're officially an idiot. Like I haven't made other comments directly on topic, and replied to the attacks on those comments.

Since the posts are all burried now, I would like to mention that Extraduty has been a huge help throughout this war, and I do believe that he is a wonderful leader for IS that has an honorable commander. THD of TFO has also been a wonderful person in this, and it's saddening that he missed the talks today. Similarly, Twisted has been a good help in this war, and has kept it friendly. I thank all three of them for this. I have large amounts of respect for both parties receiving the reps, which is part of the reason why they were accepted.

Gracious, in many respects, as befits an Empress. TSI should have a bright future ahead of it.

Perhaps all four of you should be hailed more, and second-guessed less?

I really hate to break it to the world at large but there has never been an official policy that everyone should be given white peace. There has also never been a standing from the people over at the karma side that people should always have gotten white peace when we criticized NPO. what people said was that overly harsh and unreasonable terms were what we disagreed with.

Terms happen after a war not everyone will get white peace the important thing is is that terms are not crippling or overly destructive, which these are not.

The members of karma want to be fair not pushovers.

somebody pointed this out earlier, that 150/3m tech deals are very difficult to organize and turn a profit amongst people not experienced in tech dealing. these nations are likely to incur a loss. larger nations giving away tech is an obvious loss.

Wait, the outrage is that since its 150/3m the tech dealing gets to complicated? It's really simple, and an easy step-by-step guide should be sufficient to walk anyone through a tech deal. Seriously.

edit :

Here

1. Receive money from dealer

2. Purchase 50 tech and wait 10 days.

3. Offer said tech to the dealer and wait for him to accept. (You now have 0 tech again)

4. Repeat step 2 to 3 until the dealer have received 150 tech.

Edited by Xavii

Wait, the outrage is that since its 150/3m the tech dealing gets to complicated? It's really simple, and an easy step-by-step guide should be sufficient to walk anyone through a tech deal. Seriously.

The issue is that it makes it extremely difficult to organize these, and after you lose a war and most of your nations lost months of work, you tend to lose a lot of members, especially in smaller alliances, had you ever been on the losing side of a war, I think you'd understand this better.

Ditto. It's not that hard people.

Regardless, that's a lot of tech. Best of luck on the repayments, TSI.

Edited by Sceptor o Sordidness

The issue is that it makes it extremely difficult to organize these, and after you lose a war and most of your nations lost months of work, you tend to lose a lot of members, especially in smaller alliances, had you ever been on the losing side of a war, I think you'd understand this better.

LOL, I think Xav| fought quite well alongside myself and the rest of Genmay. Stop typing please.

Ditto. It's not that hard people.

Not for people who know how to play the game well and have been receiving tech deals for most of their nations existance, I doubt it's that hard for them to understand, now small newer nations? it's a completely different story.

LOL, I think Xav| fought quite well alongside myself and the rest of Genmay. Stop typing please.

Aww you lost once? I've lost more wars than I've won, and had to pay over 150 million out of my own coffers in order to fufill my alliance's reparations obligations, because of that I don't feel people should have to pay the winner after they got their $@! kicked, that's more than enough damage as it is.

Edited by Mogar

Not for people who know how to play the game well and have been receiving tech deals for most of their nations existance, I doubt it's that hard for them to understand, now small newer nations? it's a completely different story.

My nation was annihilated to ZI after UjW, I did 3m/150 deals with GPA after, and it wasn't that hard. (That was my first tech deals)

Now I agree the organization can be tricky, sorting out who has left the game, and whatnot, but I believe TSI has a lot of competent members up for that challenge.

I don't feel people should have to pay the winner after they got their $@! kicked, that's more than enough damage as it is.

I agree with you here, but that also depends on the situation. Why and how the alliance you beat entered the war. TSI honored an MDP and should be treated as such, in my opinion white peace.

Edited by Xavii

Now I agree the organization can be tricky, sorting out who has left the game, and whatnot, but I believe TSI has a lot of competent members up for that challenge.

Thank you for the compliment - we'll have these payments sorted out in short order, I'm confident. I look forward to see the announcement of their completion happening within the relatively near future.

My nation was annihilated to ZI after UjW, I did 3m/150 deals with GPA after, and it wasn't that hard. (That was my first tech deals)

I got ZI'd in GW2 3 and the UJW, it's fun the second and third time when you have wonders to build back up quicker, it'd be better if their reps terms actually helped them grow instead of just punished them.

Edited by Mogar