An Announcement from The Sasori Initiative concerning the War

as a member of TSI...why did we sign this?

what ever happened to digging in and fighting for more than a week? is that a forgotten thing in CN these days?

white peace or nothing, if TFO or IS don't agree then we keep fighting, it should be as simple as that.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you guys were the beginning :P

though i agree, only worse things are on their way, expect a lot of forced disbandments as well. such a shame, karma could have truly altered things, such a shame to watch them revert back to what has been the standard.

my best wishes to those unfortunate enough to remain in this conflict, they will suffer more damages and yet be made to pay even harsher terms.

On what do you base this, kind sir? Even these less generous terms are a far cry from much of what I've seen in my time on this world.

if you think that the people of cn will not remember this when you come around asking for a treaty, think again.

kind of ironic, really

oh and since people are advocating that karma is all about white peace i would recommend karma alliances dropping any treaties with these profiteers, you wouldnt want to be empowering extortionists now would you ;)

ps: i await the white peace you guys are going to give tpf, gga, mcxa, echelon, iron, and everyone else who simply honored their treaties. since thats what karma is all about.

Not sure who gave you the idea that what 'karma is all about' is giving everyone white peace in a war.

if you think that the people of cn will not remember this when you come around asking for a treaty, think again.

Great argument. There will never be a time when i go around asking the rest of CN for a treaty and as such shall re-state my previous post.

BAAAWWWWWWWWW

If you want white peace in a war, don't enter it.

Edited by Joque Straap

what ever happened to digging in and fighting for more than a week? is that a forgotten thing in CN these days?

white peace or nothing, if TFO or IS don't agree then we keep fighting, it should be as simple as that.

at the risk of sounding a lot like people from ages past who i am not, i like people with big balls. you sir fit that description

ps: i await the white peace you guys are going to give tpf, gga, mcxa, echelon, iron, and everyone else who simply honored their treaties. since thats what karma is all about.

Again, you seem to be under the impression that Karma is "all about" giving white peace. We're not. The thing about Karma is that we've already shown we are more gracious in victory than the hegemony by giving so many white peace agreements. That does not mean we are bound to do the same with every alliance.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Great argument. There will never be a time when i go around asking the rest of CN for a treaty and as such shall re-state my previous post.

BAAAWWWWWWWWW

Lose the attitude cause karma's a !@#$%*.

Edited by youwish959

You obviously talk to the wrong people, before grandstanding maybe you should get a clue.

As for Reps I have strong opinions about reperations in this game and other actions but asking for tech deal reperations isn't one of them and something that I'm sure many non hegemony alliances have taken part in and will again. I don't consider this ethically wrong.

As for profiteering how can it be profiteering if reps don't even come close to covering losses? You can say what you like about reperations being ethically wrong but can we clear up some small semantic difference here about what the word ''profit'' means.

1. The terms are WAY overly complex, require a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or equivalent software just to calculate, and seem to be designed so to hide obvious high rep demands.

2. No, Rebel Virgina has this right.

3. Other, far more honorable alliances that took far more damage walked away and asked for nothing.

4. This sheds a bit more light on why Terra Prime disbanded if such reps were hinted at prior to their surrender.

I'm sorry, your moral authority in this matter seems broken.

BAAAWWWWWWWWW

i shall thus be saving this collection of quotes for later use when you and your alliance get rolled in the future. your tears will be among the most delicious the cyberverse has ever seen.

Lose the attitude cause karma's a !@#$%*.

I'm impressed, did you think of that all by yourself?

i shall thus be saving this collection of quotes for later use when you and your alliance get rolled in the future. your tears will be among the most delicious the cyberverse has ever seen.

Go for it, you obviously haven't realized that I'm in neither IS or TSI.

Edited by Joque Straap

one problem there, this whole thread was to announce you already have peace and will get peace under those terms stated. If you have any grievances with it maybe you should speak to your government.

You know very well that most of those did alot more than just honoring treaties. Nobody said white peace for all. What was said was fair terms. Fair terms for those more or less willingly was dragged in through a long chain is white peace if you ask me. For the ones that played a central role in the hedgemonys oppresion white peace is not fair.

You know very well that most of those did alot more than just honoring treaties. Nobody said white peace for all. What was said was fair terms. Fair terms for those more or less willingly was dragged in through a long chain is white peace if you ask me. For the ones that played a central role in the hedgemonys oppresion white peace is not fair.

What was TSI's role in the hegemony's oppression?

nodlogo.png

Office of the Shogun

Citizens and Alliance Leaders of the Cyberverse,

The Initiative entered this war at my command while I temporarily held the title of Emperor knowing, full-well, that we were facing a war against the odds. We fought hard against The Forsaken Ones, White Tree, Poison Clan, the Republic of Allied Defenses and the Viridian Entente through our various wars and we emerged the stronger for it. We didn't suffer one personal surrender during the course of the war and, if anything, the show of support from within the Initiative and from our allies has been outstanding. To all of you who stood with us during this, thank you. To Extraduty and Czarnick of Internet Superheroes, it was outstanding to meet you on the field of battle. We remain resolute and we will not be fading quietly into the night.

The Initiative marches forward, always.

I'm impressed, did you think of that all by yourself?

Go for it, you obviously haven't realized that I'm in neither IS or TSI.

No, I did not. I remembered how ChairmanHal said the same thing to Hizzy, and Hizzy saved it and it's now coming to bite Hal in the $@!. Something you could learn from.

A bit harsh. TSI isn't one of those very few alliances who deserve harsh treatment so really should have got white peace. Or at the very least done all the tech at the 100tech/3mil rate. Not everyone will get white peace, there are some who do not deserve white peace at all but TSI really should have been let off far easier.

Again, you seem to be under the impression that Karma is "all about" giving white peace. We're not. The thing about Karma is that we've already shown we are more gracious in victory than the hegemony by giving so many white peace agreements. That does not mean we are bound to do the same with every alliance.
Still no links? I guess because you can't find any, and most likely never will, except the ones giving white peace.

this is one of many quotes from the karma side where you lot keep touting the fact that youve only handed out white peace this far and the implication that the pattern will continue (you dont 'endorse' these terms for example)

you cant have your cake and eat it too, so please choose a stance and quit flip-flopping k?

No, I did not. I remembered how ChairmanHal said the same thing to Hizzy, and Hizzy saved it and it's now coming to bite Hal in the $@!. Something you could learn from.

I could learn from Hizzy biting Hal in the $@!?

I'll leave the biting of other mens $@! to you, thanks.

What was TSI's role in the hegemony's oppression?
I think it was kinda dumb to give terms like these.

It's not alot of tech and 150/3m is still a little above break even for the seller but it makes karma as a whole look bad even if most of karma wasn't involved in making these terms (contrary to popular belief we do not have secret meetings in archons basement).

As for the argument that they're fair because both sides signed them. All (almost all?) surrender terms through history have been signed by both sides so that would make them all fair. It doesn't really hold up.

All in all not a very good move imho.

Where in this post do you see me supporting the terms TSI got? I think they're bad and they're making karma as a whole look bad.