Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

6. Polaris gives fair warning to all of CyberNations. Any attacks on the Siberian Tiger Alliance will be met with the full reprisals of the New Polar Order. Do not want us involved, don't mess with the Tygas. Our treaty does not fully cover the dedication we have to each other, be aware.

Aw, you guys are the greatest friends ever! :D

My fellow citizens, the New Polar Order is uncomfortable in this role, I love war, we love to fight and we love to defend our friends. We recognize that many of you have gone to the wall for us in the past, you have but to ask for assistance and we will be there with bells on to help you. We will engage as I have decreed, therefore do not expect us to join a gangbang operation, do not expect us to kill for the sake of killing, if you need help, we will help.

o/ Polaris

o/ Polaris

Honor lives on!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polaris will be the no1 alliance coming out of this war (unless someone's foolish enough to attack STA). Honorable and clever. A rare combination.

Polaris is the constant star of the heavens. You can navigate by its light. When the night is blackest, look to the north and you will find your way.

Read section #4, the attacked AA would have a valid CB for warring with STA... But, you still risk a very grumpy polar bear.

But I have a question, what would NpO do if STA attacked someone and then was attacked in retaliation?

I would assume they would have the same stance as they have had with the rest of us. As they said they will not tollerate an attack on STA but any aggressive action by STA may be treated different, at least that is how i read it. Though Polar and STA have probably one of the strongest bonds in the game so I would take that into consideration before doing so.

Grub i was never a fan of NpO untill i was a diplomat there for a short time following our differences. You guys are very honorable and I personally respect your decision here as it is a tough place to be put in. I hope after this is all concluded we shall continue to maintain the level of friendship that has developed between us.

o/ NpO

Edited by Buds The Man

A cleaver move if they stay very passive or help in a more financial matter (bill locks, nations depleted of their strength), should they get too much involved on one side or the other, and that could backfire and get both sides turning against them. I don't think that I will go as far as this however.

Nice move NpO!

I have read and believe that I understand your stance. I am glad that you have such a strong stated commitment to the Siberian Tiger Alliance. They are one of the most honorable alliances in Cybernations. And have always been the best friend of NpO's, even when the Polars thought the Pacificans were their best friends...The one thing that jumped out at me was the statement you made regarding your dislike for the trolling, etc. against NPO. While I think that is a fine stance in general, I distinctly recall how we (as a former Polar) were trolled ON OUR OWN FORUMS leading up to the attacks on Polaris. BY FORUM PRIVLIEGES EXTENDED TO EACH AND EVERY PACIFICAN AS BROTHERS. I understand the things that must be done, the concessions made, the tounges held in order to preserve an alliance. And New Polar Order is an alliance that is worthy of preserving. But time anad again Pacificans (not just the government officials, but the rank and file) have acted in a manner that does not deserve continued Polar support in my opinion. Maybe you as an alliance leader, and as an alliance, have forgotten the black and blue dagger being shoved into your back as Emperor Revenge publicly declared that the Ordinance of the Orders would exist forever. I don't. And won't.

What I say, I say out of frustration. Grub, you are a good leader- and I respect NpO. It is because of such feelings I guess that I would love to see you cleanly break away from the New Pacific Order. So many good nation leaders left Polaris out of this same sense of frustration prior to the attacks on the NpO...It just saddens me. I simply feel that Polaris deserves better.