Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you support both sides of the conflict instead of supporting no one? That seems fair.

Not at all. We do not support either side. We will support individual allies that happen to have fallen into line with one side or the other.

Edited by Penguin

Not surprising. :P

NpO is basically staying neutral due to conflicting treaties. Typically, that's the honorable thing per the custom and tradition of Planet Bob when an alliance has treaties that tie them to both sides in a conflict. For that, I salute NpO and AlmightyGrub.

But I have a question, what would NpO do if STA attacked someone and then was attacked in retaliation?

6. Polaris gives fair warning to all of CyberNations. Any attacks on the Siberian Tiger Alliance will be met with the full reprisals of the New Polar Order. Do not want us involved, don't mess with the Tygas. Our treaty does not fully cover the dedication we have to each other, be aware.

I don't think I'm a fan of this. Your allies are at war but if your prized ally (STA) get attacked, on then will you go to war. Doesn't sit well with me.

Maybe you need to go talk to MHA about honoring only one side's treaties while ignoring their treaties with the other side. I'm sure that must have not sat well with you either.

Maybe you need to go talk to MHA about honoring only one side's treaties while ignoring their treaties with the other side. I'm sure that must have not sat well with you either.

Uh...MHA hasn't declared on anyone...

Not surprising. :P

NpO is basically staying neutral due to conflicting treaties. Typically, that's the honorable thing per the custom and tradition of Planet Bob when an alliance has treaties that tie them to both sides in a conflict. For that, I salute NpO and AlmightyGrub.

But I have a question, what would NpO do if STA attacked someone and then was attacked in retaliation?

Read section #4, the attacked AA would have a valid CB for warring with STA... But, you still risk a very grumpy polar bear.

6. Polaris gives fair warning to all of CyberNations. Any attacks on the Siberian Tiger Alliance will be met with the full reprisals of the New Polar Order. Do not want us involved, don't mess with the Tygas. Our treaty does not fully cover the dedication we have to each other, be aware.

:wub: We love you too!

Hell and back, hell and back.