Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read and believe that I understand your stance. I am glad that you have such a strong stated commitment to the Siberian Tiger Alliance. They are one of the most honorable alliances in Cybernations. And have always been the best friend of NpO's, even when the Polars thought the Pacificans were their best friends...The one thing that jumped out at me was the statement you made regarding your dislike for the trolling, etc. against NPO. While I think that is a fine stance in general, I distinctly recall how we (as a former Polar) were trolled ON OUR OWN FORUMS leading up to the attacks on Polaris. BY FORUM PRIVLIEGES EXTENDED TO EACH AND EVERY PACIFICAN AS BROTHERS. I understand the things that must be done, the concessions made, the tounges held in order to preserve an alliance. And New Polar Order is an alliance that is worthy of preserving. But time anad again Pacificans (not just the government officials, but the rank and file) have acted in a manner that does not deserve continued Polar support in my opinion. Maybe you as an alliance leader, and as an alliance, have forgotten the black and blue dagger being shoved into your back as Emperor Revenge publicly declared that the Ordinance of the Orders would exist forever. I don't. And won't.

What I say, I say out of frustration. Grub, you are a good leader- and I respect NpO. It is because of such feelings I guess that I would love to see you cleanly break away from the New Pacific Order. So many good nation leaders left Polaris out of this same sense of frustration prior to the attacks on the NpO...It just saddens me. I simply feel that Polaris deserves better.

There is a lot of truth in what BigKat says and I know there are a lot of former Polar members out there who feel the same way. A lot of former Polar members were sorely disappointed to see the alliance go right back to being allied to those bloodsucking pathological liars at NPO after the previous year and a half of Pacifican attempts to subvert the Polar government and foreign relations and regain their wayward blue colony.

I think that looking at it from a pragmatic point of view, Grubby has pulled off a masterstroke. He's sitting on the sidelines as Pacifica and the rest of the world torch each other into cinders. If Polar manages to keep out of this war they will be one of the preeminent forces to be reckoned with going forward. At the same time, a lot of the Polar members who quietly harbor very hard feelings toward NPO get some catharsis as they watch their "brothers" get torched for pulling the same nonsense they got away with against Polar a year earlier.

"Brothers." NPO members are not brothers to Polar members. They're barely the same species. Your average Pacifican fits in at Polar like a cop fits in at a frat party.

As someone who cares as deeply about the future success of Polar as anyone here, I advocate the complete dissolution of any treaties between Polar and Pacific. The leadership at NPO are scum and should be shunned. In addition, who knows what casus belli they're going to give someone next time? Does Polar really want to take the chance of having to defend another one of NPO's lies?

I wish our brothers had chosen to stand with us, but I understand their position.

o/ NpO

Huh..I could have sworn those same brothers had hoped the same thing during the last conflict. Oh well we all know how that turned out <_<

That is a understandable move. I can appreciate it.

On the part of accusations which went into lengths of accusing NPO members of verbally attacking Polars, I have seen it go well from BOTH sides. So drop your high horse. Like now.

On the other note, I am for breaking greater forum access. It serves no purpose and I do not want some Polars in my chan during this war, or at any other given time. Ever. I believe we can be friends but thats that. Some people broke the bonds existent before and they arent coming back. We do not share the same vision anymore to have access to the level seen.

In conclusion, Grub keep Polars safe and sound I know you will. A wise move here. Cheers.

Branimir, at least be honest. Try really hard. During the "incident" of which I speak, are you really saying that Polars started trolling NPO in their forums? Or did a few respond to NPO trolls? Funny, I remember Polars saying what you are saying now- why in the world do these people have access to our forums???? But how about we just speak for ourselves, not all members of those alliances? I never trolled the NPO on our forums of the OWF (which was also forbidden by agreement if I remember correctly). Can you say the same? If not, and I don't think you can, who is really on a high horse here? So yeah, get off of it. Like now. ;)

That is a understandable move. I can appreciate it.

On the part of accusations which went into lengths of accusing NPO members of verbally attacking Polars, I have seen it go well from BOTH sides. So drop your high horse. Like now.

On the other note, I am for breaking greater forum access. It serves no purpose and I do not want some Polars in my chan during this war, or at any other given time. Ever. I believe we can be friends but thats that. Some people broke the bonds existent before and they arent coming back. We do not share the same vision anymore to have access to the level seen.

In conclusion, Grub keep Polars safe and sound I know you will. A wise move here. Cheers.

Branimir, I am all for greater communication, understanding and trust between our alliances. I haven't written you off yet, and it would be remiss of me to do so. Being friends is enough, we do not need to be anything more, but we certainly will not succeed together if we are anything less.

I am intrigued that you would make comment in this thread on other notes, given the delicate nature of things right now. I will pursue this matter through appropriate channels.

To the rest of you, Polaris is not seeking revenge, not taking an opportunity to rise on the destruction of others, not giggling our guts out while eating popcorn (you will choke if you try it). We have made a commitment to our allies, which we will honour, at no doubt great cost to us no matter what we do. Cost is not important right now.

Can you say the same?

Most certainly yes. That goes for BOTH private board, public one, irc chans public and private.

Branimir, I am all for greater communication, understanding and trust between our alliances. I haven't written you off yet, and it would be remiss of me to do so. Being friends is enough, we do not need to be anything more, but we certainly will not succeed together if we are anything less.

I am intrigued that you would make comment in this thread on other notes, given the delicate nature of things right now. I will pursue this matter through appropriate channels.

I agree with your first point most definitely. I do think though that our friendship can be build with not rushing things-- like giving each other access we had long ago.

I am surprised though you would be intrigued by me posting this. They are honest words, friendly in design wishing you well and just pointing out how our new relations must be build step by step. You do though contact the channels you feel you need to about that.

Branimir, at least be honest. Try really hard. During the "incident" of which I speak, are you really saying that Polars started trolling NPO in their forums? Or did a few respond to NPO trolls? Funny, I remember Polars saying what you are saying now- why in the world do these people have access to our forums???? But how about we just speak for ourselves, not all members of those alliances? I never trolled the NPO on our forums of the OWF (which was also forbidden by agreement if I remember correctly). Can you say the same? If not, and I don't think you can, who is really on a high horse here? So yeah, get off of it. Like now. ;)

Ok, speaking on a personal note then. I never once trolled Polaris, I respect their decision and it will never stop the feelings of familial love and admiration I have for my Polar brothers and sisters.

I challange anyone to find one post of me attacking Polaris. I know you wont find it.

All that said, I understand this decision and I would not have them compromise their honour and integrity just to prove some point to all those that hate us or those we fight against.

I know full well that my Polar brothers would never shy away from war, and they value their friends and family above infra. Whatever happens in this conflict, I know that I will always have the same love and respect for Polar as I ever have.

o/ Polaris on what must have been a very tough choice. We know what it's like to be in the middle of friends fighting, and it would be hypocritical of us to expect you to have lower standards than ourselves.

We are first and foremost family, and that will never change for myself.

As I trust in my Emperor to do what's right for Pacifica, I too trust Emperor Grub to do what is right for Polaris.

Ok, speaking on a personal note then. I never once trolled Polaris, I respect their decision and it will never stop the feelings of familial love and admiration I have for my Polar brothers and sisters.

I challange anyone to find one post of me attacking Polaris. I know you wont find it.

All that said, I understand this decision and I would not have them compromise their honour and integrity just to prove some point to all those that hate us or those we fight against.

I know full well that my Polar brothers would never shy away from war, and they value their friends and family above infra. Whatever happens in this conflict, I know that I will always have the same love and respect for Polar as I ever have.

o/ Polaris on what must have been a very tough choice. We know what it's like to be in the middle of friends fighting, and it would be hypocritical of us to expect you to have lower standards than ourselves.

We are first and foremost family, and that will never change for myself.

As I trust in my Emperor to do what's right for Pacifica, I too trust Emperor Grub to do what is right for Polaris.

This is the Emperor of The New Polar Order, comrade, do not pay any attention to those outside the Orders, their comments relating to matters concerning us alone or their criticisms of how things have been handled in the past. If there are issues that need to be resolved, we have the facility, integrity and intelligence to solve them, alone and in private. You have no need to convince me right now, our path can only be determined together and by mutual consent and consensus.

Interesting, Grub. While I can see why you would do with this, I hardly agree. And though my opinion may not matter to you, this is kind of a slap in the face to those that stood by you while Pacifica and their hoard swarmed around you to pummel you to dust. I know full well of your treaty with Pacifica, but that being said, wh on this planet are truly your friends and have stood by your alliance? Was it Pacifica or was it STA, GR, and NV? I see you have weighed your options pretty carefully, but it appears the scale you used is somewhat defective.

o/ Polar

People from both sides bashing this decision, I cannot possibly understand why. Polar has just recovered from a nasty war, and has decided they want to remain neutral in the conflict since they have allies on both sides. (Unless STA gets attacked of course, then someone gets rolled)

I fully support Grub and Polar in this action, and wish them the best of luck in their endeavors.

Interesting, Grub. While I can see why you would do with this, I hardly agree. And though my opinion may not matter to you, this is kind of a slap in the face to those that stood by you while Pacifica and their hoard swarmed around you to pummel you to dust. I know full well of your treaty with Pacifica, but that being said, wh on this planet are truly your friends and have stood by your alliance? Was it Pacifica or was it STA, GR, and NV? I see you have weighed your options pretty carefully, but it appears the scale you used is somewhat defective.

I know full well exactly who did what. I know exactly who didn't do what as well. It might shock you, but I have an incredible memory, good records and I didn't make this decision to amuse, hurt or confuse anyone.

Do not be premature in thinking we will do nothing, that is not what I have said. I appreciate what you are saying, it is firmly in the front of my mind in all discussions.

I know full well exactly who did what. I know exactly who didn't do what as well. It might shock you, but I have an incredible memory, good records and I didn't make this decision to amuse, hurt or confuse anyone.

Do not be premature in thinking we will do nothing, that is not what I have said. I appreciate what you are saying, it is firmly in the front of my mind in all discussions.

I bow to you than, Grub and will trust in your decision. Good luck to you and Polaris through this.

Edited by Wing Chun Stunna

Maybe you need to go talk to MHA about honoring only one side's treaties while ignoring their treaties with the other side. I'm sure that must have not sat well with you either.

This is NpO's thread, not MHA's. I'll question NpO's actions here. Nice try at deflecting the question. Though no one else has payed my comments much mind anyway.

I don't think I'm a fan of this. Your allies are at war but if your prized ally (STA) get attacked, on then will you go to war. Doesn't sit well with me.

You need a quick lesson on how our treaties work then. Every single one of our allies entered this conflict as a result of a choice they made, none of them were attacked, they all launched of their own volition. Our treaties therefore do not activate, as we have structured them that way.

STA so far has done nothing, their treaty will activate if someone attacks them.

You also need a lesson in Polars-STA relationships, but that is not within the scope of this thread.

Our allies are at war, with each other essentially, so which one would you like us to turn on to support the other?

Being a cool guy is not my intention, aim or desire right now. I want to clearly demonstrate that Polaris does not have a side, but we will help if needed, without prejudice. There is merit to both sides, despite your own views to the contrary, there may be more merit on one side than the other, but that is not sufficient for us to abandon treaties signed in good faith. The ball is firmly not in our court as to what happens from here.

Ok you guys can question Grub and NpO's motives all you want but what happens is, our allies are on opposing sides of the war. Grub knows who did what and thinks they are equally at fault and in the right for warring. We do not want to betray ANYONE. Grub is smarter than you realize. Grub realizes that if there was to be a war and we had to fight our own allies we would be very reluctant to the point of possible mutiny. Grub does not want us to fight for him, he wants us to fight for our own survival, for our brothers, for NpO. We would fight for no unjust reason and Grub knows this, thus he chose to sit on the sidelines and treat everyone equally like any good leader would do in this situation. As for MHA, talk about that in a different thread please. NpO is not an unjust alliance

6. Polaris gives fair warning to all of CyberNations. Any attacks on the Siberian Tiger Alliance will be met with the full reprisals of the New Polar Order. Do not want us involved, don't mess with the Tygas. Our treaty does not fully cover the dedication we have to each other, be aware.

That part made me smile a wiiiiide smile.

Now...what are the odds that someone will forget this? I'd say they're pretty high.