Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

Out of four wars so far:

Rilman of Rillians (NPO applicant) keeps sending peace offers and I keep ignoring them and blowing him up.

acool90 of Sudan (NPO applicant) withdrew his application to NPO and joined RIA instead, which I helped him do and made sure he could do.

scwalko of Palmetto (MCXA) did half my work himself by attacking at suicidal odds. He's ignored my surrender message so w/e.

Mr Rivera of Pr Machete (NPO applicant) is a funny man who thinks I'm afraid of him.

Subject: How Dare You

Message: You attacked me twice. Think carefully what you are doing. I chose to join the alliance just like you chose yours. But you will pay for what you did.

To: Mr Rivera From: Chief Savage Man Date: 4/25/2009 1:36:04 PM

Subject: RE: How Dare You

Message: A state of war exists between my alliance and the one you are attempting to join. The New Pacific Order has lost the most strength of any alliance currently fighting and will lose. Peace can be yours if you withdraw your application and you post here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213 stating that you are never going to join the NPO. I highly recommend joining the New Polar Order.

To: Chief Savage Man From: Mr Rivera Date: 4/25/2009 1:48:27 PM

Message: I will think about it. However, your attack cannot be overlooked. If you even want me to consider such an act, you will cease this quarrel.

To: Mr Rivera From: Chief Savage Man Date: 4/25/2009 1:59:34 PM

Message: I am willing to cease attacks. If you attack me, it's back on. Take your time, I have no ill will towards you.

I didn't hear back from him in a couple days so I attacked him again. If you're out there, you can still apply elsewhere and I'll peace out.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Josh the Great:

Great fight, you completely wreaked my attacking ground forces. But hey, don't expect my next attacks to be easy.

---------------------------------------

To my future attackers:

Have fun sever update blitzing me. Just don't bring in any nukes, it really ruins the fun when a nation without SDI, nukes, MP, and below 5k infra is being nuked.

By the way, don't expect my tasty tech to be easily stolen, you have to give up lots of pixels to eat my tech. :)

satanists--

I know you haven't read my messages yet, probably, but the terms of surrender are as lenient as I think I can be. I would prefer a mutual relationship based on exchange and understanding to be the product of this war, not a smoldering nation that has had a lot of time put into its growth, or even worse, two smoldering nations.

Edited by Anarcho Jesse

To my newest opponent Vladimir:

I shall enjoy sending wave after wave of my men to their deaths against you. In fact the first wave's screams are like music to my ears. I hope you enjoy the slaughter too my good man.

Here's to glowing green and bleeding red.

To my newest opponent Vladimir:

I shall enjoy sending wave after wave of my men to their deaths against you. In fact the first wave's screams are like music to my ears. I hope you enjoy the slaughter too my good man.

Here's to glowing green and bleeding red.

Amen to that. My aircraft are breaking the sound barrier on their way to the ground.

As I said earlier, my nukes had better get through. )):

Amen to that. My aircraft are breaking the sound barrier on their way to the ground.

As I said earlier, my nukes had better get through. )):

We can start racing! I think your's have the record right now by I got some pilots who have big plans on how to hit it at truly incredible speeds!

To Lord Hed of the League of Shadows Treaty: It's fun fighting and discussing strategy with you. Fighting your friend is not QUITE as much fun--you might want to remind him that the more he nukes me, the more irradiated your troops get when they invade.

Edit: Grammar good. Grar.

Edited by Qaianna

Well, my Valhalla opponent has shown good sense of humor but my two TPF targets are all boring and srs bueszinesz.

Thanks Boogeyman, I have enjoyed our banter you and "The King of Town" have been a lot of fun even if we are trying to destroy each other!! :D

To: ASrock of RoK

- We had a great fight and I am so thankful that you also passed me the compilation of the Battle Reports after finding out I had been fighting in middle of Mid-term Final semester exams. Also

o\

Edited by shahenshah

After dueling with this guy for a full seven days I sent him this message:

Well, I would like to say that you have fought extremely well in this war.

You're incredibly active and committed, with a presumably gigantic war chest, which allowed you to evade anarchy for an exceedingly long time.

You forced me into changing my sleep patterns for one day to quad you.

So, I must say, to an honourable combatant, congrats. You get the honour of being on my saved nations list.

Your Honourable Enemy,

DiCE AoClubs capitalC

He responded simply, but favourably:

Wow. I also am impressed with you.

Edited by capitalC

To stonewall14:

I find it quite annoying fighting tech heavy nations. But I will give you a nice pat on the back if you manage to anarchy me. :awesome:

To Rabbs:

I sort of feel sorry for you since you accidentally anarchy yourself. Though you are lucky that you have some curb stomping buddies to cover you.

too omnifarius of Omniland and Kevin Bao of Kevlar both of the MCXA,

nice fight........and thanks for popping my cherri Omni both in giving and receiving nukes. The people of drunken state really appriciate the cutting of electric costs since lighting will not be needed for some time to come.

you were both some fun to fight,

thank you,

Charles the Great

Dear opponents,

You are really lucky that the battle system sucks. I never would have suspected a single non-level 9 fighter could down 57 Level 9's, and stop a bombing raid.

Thanks,

Dilber

Dear opponents,

You are really lucky that the battle system sucks. I never would have suspected a single non-level 9 fighter could down 57 Level 9's, and stop a bombing raid.

Thanks,

Dilber

Rofl, today is not your day.

To my opponents, you guys didn't even bother to launch CMs most of the time, you just bought back soldiers. It made me a little sad. :(

So um, whoever Dilber is fighting, can your pilot come work at my SDI station? Pretty pretty please? I'll send cupcakes and beer. :ph34r:

To my latest round of opponents:

Spartanexe, I hate your nukes. And your SDI. This war has been a literal blast. :P

Lizzerd King, it's been quite enjoyable exchanging PMs with you. Thanks for keeping it fun!

Svendonia, I am not sure what you feed your troops, but if I ever do get a solid ground attack on you, I'm swiping some of that for my own guys.