Notice of Cancellation

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your allies in IRON and TPF broke an MADP yesterday. I don't see you complaining there.

Just because you don't see us didn't mean it didn't happen. ;)

Also, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. A phrase being cast about by many on your side, and I must say that I agree with it. I see alot of hypocrisy and doingwhatthehegemonywasaccusedofdoing because you can now. It's sad.

Also hi Quiz. :D

Also, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. A phrase being cast about by many on your side, and I must say that I agree with it. I see alot of hypocrisy and doingwhatthehegemonywasaccusedofdoing because you can now. It's sad.

How are we doing what the hegemony was accused of doing? Have extorted alliances, bullied them, kept them in perpetual war, PZid or EZid for no reason other than personal grudge? I don't think we have.

What we have done is shown our honor and stood up for friends, a concept foreign to many on your side.

Most disappointing turn of events yet. To former comrades in PC, have fun with the extra arms you'll be growing soon.

Though much is taken, much abides; and though

We are not now that strength which in old days

Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;

One equal temper of heroic hearts,

Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

I have don't get mhawk's posturing or your surprise, this was prolly the most predictable and bound to happen war ever.