A Joint Announcement

No offense LD, however this would be right up there with the diabolical antics of some of your crew, however at this moment and of course pming a few friends this whole thing appears legit.

It is legit. I wish it weren't, I really do. I hate that our... friends... turned out to not be who we thought they were. Believe me, if this were fake, I'd be overjoyed. But it's not, and I'm not.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop falling for this please. And even if it is true, NPO deserves none of your pity. They would have done the same exact thing if any other alliance were in its position. NPO deserves this, KARMA has come around..... (this is still probably a fake or like Echelon).

so I am guessing you guys dont want to turn out like the IAA, good job at proving the IAA was better allies then you could ever be, and dont worry all oppresses fall eventually and karma sucks, so when this happens to you may your allies to do u what you did to them

IAA was truly an excellent alliance and extremely honourable allies.

i remember when we gave you dual membership :)

whining at karma is not justified however :/

So now it isn't honorable, why is that?

In reality these decisions were made before the group of DoW's for reasons other than the war itself. This has nothing to do with anyone being afraid to lose infrastructure and everything to do with the way NPO acted in regards to their handling of their portion of the war and planning up to it. You all just saw ODN tell everyone they would not be honoring their treaties to anyone connected to our side and you all greeted this with hailing. Why, not because you really agreed with anything the ODN did, but simply because it suited your own side and you liked to see NPO lose more support. Get off your !@#$@#$ high horses this is a !@#$@#$ game and take your victory. I am sicked by the amount of vehemence and the overt double standard those resorting to out right slander of a group of sovereign alliances choosing to cancel a treaty have displayed. Those of you who have jumped ship on the NPO and the rest of us in the past, namely VE, our reasons are no different than your own, you all have absolutely no right to judge us or choose what our own intentions are for yourself you all were not in the calls, you all were not in the chats.

Oh !@#$%^&*. NPO did what NPO does and its the same !@#$ they have always done. You are nothing but spineless cowards you were ready to fight this war when you thought you could win and if that wasn't the case you would not have waited until now to cancel your treaty.

Your treaties have cancellation periods you violated them. You are scum.

Edited by KingSrqt

People, fact:

GGA never held an MDAP class treaty with NPO

That makes this announcement invalid and a FAKE.

I'm sure thats what they'll post when they all DoW the people jumping on Pacifica today...

This is pathetic. I can't see what these alliances were hoping to gain with this announcement, unless this was some bizarre attempt to rouse sympathy for NPO. Surely, the short term benefit of staying out of the war will be overshadowed by the long term consequences of the world's complete loss of respect for them.

No. They canceled on us. This is real. This is not a joke.

I think you will understand if people are a bit skeptical. If it's true, then I stand by what I said earlier in this thread about the nature of these alliances. If it's not true, then your Q allies must surely be aware that there are a huge number of 'reserves' waiting for a chance to jump all over them.

Either way, the story does not end well for you. In the first instance I would feel some genuine pity toward the NPO. In the second my response would be more akin to "lol, nice try."

People, fact:

I'm sure thats what they'll post when they all DoW the people jumping on Pacifica today...

I actually recall them upgrading on the 3rd anniversary. Maybe I'm wrong.

People, fact:

erikz, I don't know how else to say this to you: you are wrong. Please get this through your head.

I think the whole thing is a trap. All these alliances, many of which have leaders with very strong personalities, posting a horribly boring statement that leaves a ton of doubt as to whether all their treaties with the NPO are cancelled.

Trap.

p.s. If someone would be so kind to photoshop / youtubeoshop something appropriately trap themed using the "Trap." conversation in Serenity I'd be eternally grateful.

erikz, I don't know how else to say this to you: you are wrong. Please get this through your head.

LoD is not faking you. Anyone who was listening to the radio broadcast from the Maedonian Capitol could hear from the Pacifican guest that this is indeed not fake. They really did desert Pacifica. Now whether they back track or not because they realize what a folly this was is another story. Either way, they did some serious damage to their reputation that will not be easily regained.

Friends over Infra 4 life.

Edited by AirMe

I think the whole thing is a trap. All these alliances, many of which have leaders with very strong personalities, posting a horribly boring statement that leaves a ton of doubt as to whether all their treaties with the NPO are cancelled.

Trap.

p.s. If someone would be so kind to photoshop / youtubeoshop something appropriately trap themed using the "Trap." conversation in Serenity I'd be eternally grateful.

itsatrap.jpg

Everyone knows Ackbar is the only "It's a trap!" pic.

LoD is not faking you. Anyone who was listening to the radio broadcast from the Maedonian Capitol could hear from the Pacifican guest that this is indeed not fake. They really did desert Pacifica. Now whether they back track or not because they realize what a folly this was is another story. Either way, they did some serious damage to their reputation that will not be easily regained.

Friends over Infra 4 life.

Think about it, to make it a ruse with Vox around, maybe one leader from each alliance knows. That's all. Members might leave, but they might be coming back around when they find out the truth of the matter.

Trap.

Such a level of deception sure would fit the behavior pattern of these alliances, but leaving NPO to hang alone also does, so who knows. :rolleyes:

Also, by request, stolen:

caption_deception.jpg