A Joint Announcement

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't see an end to Q or One vision here. Why do I get the feeling that this is some kind of trick to get the people who side with Karma but are not fighting right now to stand down so these "ex"NPO allies can ride more easily to help NPO?

The New Pacific Order is not a completely vile entity. In one regard have they failed in acting justly, and that is in their keen sense of eliminating and utterly destroying rebellion such that they imposed harsh year+-long terms, PZI sentences, and in the fact that they idly supported their allies' when those allies sought to destroy alliances forever. We see that their supposed security measure has only come to bite them in the $@!. From supporting GGA against constant perceived threats, to GOONS versus Fark, to standing idly by when their former allies used the total lack of a CB to take down Polaris, and joining in against MK...

However, when it comes to loyalty and steadfastness, the NPO is second to only some rare micro-alliances that had less to lose anyway (TDSM8). (Yes, even MK let BAPS go.) Whereas to IRON and TPF, for example, protectorate treaties (Jarheads, umpteen OPP members) meant nothing, the NPO stood by NoV, even when many were happy to see FAN hit them, they stood by Polaris for far longer than they should have, they stood by those former allies. Once, when they found themselves in the middle of two sides (the Unjust War), they did the only thing they could do: declare neutrality. When else have they ever abandoned an ally?

Perhaps that is their greatest fault. They were not able to realize that the real threat against hem lay in their complacency in the dominant position on this planet, in their lack of sensibility for standing by allies without scruples, or for being happy to dominate themselves. If they had decided to speak out in the domineering position that they once had, while many would hate them for that, they would be Pacifica through-and-through. Now they are getting a beating they most assuredly deserve. I most assuredly believe that they will come out of this the stronger for it.

Yet there is a certain someone who deserves this beating even more. There are certain someones. Come out, come out, wherever you are!

i know they cancelled the MDAP, but isnt 1V and Q all MDoAP ?

so are you guys still going to fight :P

Only if someone attacks them.

They're only hoping that they won't go down in history as having been curbstomped in defense of NPO. That is their entire premise for this decision.

The fact that they are planning to manipulate this act of cowardice into an act of genius and honor is....

I can't even describe it.

They all deserve an eternity of shame and hatred.

A few sediments running through my head at the moment, one of course being WOW !!! The second being I do hope you all like isolation, because honestly I can't imagine anyone outside your little circle there signing any treaty with any of you..

Here's my prediction for the future, your alliances one by one being systematically irradiated.

You guys obviously have your reasons, however this was pitiful.

My earlier glib comments were authored in a hurry as I had a pressing matter that needed to be addressed. Now, let me tell you what I really think beyond making a few chicken noises.

You are a pack of vile cowards. With each treaty you sign, there shall be legions of those who will remember this night and question why anyone would put their faith in you. You had a choice between honor and becoming a running joke. Admin only knows why you have chosen the latter.

It is my sincere hope that your embarrassed members will slowly drift away from the empty shells you have allowed yourself to become. You disgust me, and deserve to be abandoned as you have abandoned what was supposed to have been your closest ally.

I have often objected to the term 'Toilet Bowl' when referring to your bloc. I found it to be degrading.

Tonight, no other name could be more appropriate. You are detritus, and deserve to be flushed by the poor deluded fools who, until tonight, believed you would stand with them through thick and thin.

IF you have a shred of dignity left, you will do the right thing and move to Yellow, provided FAN will let you on their Team. Their standards are fairly high, however, so perhaps Grey should be your new team of choice.

When lining up against a smaller opponent, you trip over each other to grab war slots. But when the entire Cyberverse is arrayed against you, your only race is to see who can run away fastest.

Congratulations. It was a tie.

I assure you I'm not laughing.

Well tell me where I'm wrong - these are redundant treaties. Nothing has really changed and they all can hit back tommorow in defense of Q being attacked no?

Good show - but you guys left enough other clues and Im 99% convinced this is a show.

The leaving mhawk off for the followup show thread was jumping the shark and just reeks of a fat setup on top of the redundant treaty issue.

Edited by Paradigm

I would like to say that as an ODN member I still respect IRON deeply. This situation no doubt has strained our relationship but I am confident that moving forward we can rebuild the bonds that were broken.

My earlier glib comments were authored in a hurry as I had a pressing matter that needed to be addressed. Now, let me tell you what I really think beyond making a few chicken noises.

You are a pack of vile cowards. With each treaty you sign, there shall be legions of those who will remember this night and question why anyone would put their faith in you. You had a choice between honor and becoming a running joke. Admin only knows why you have chosen the latter.

It is my sincere hope that your embarrassed members will slowly drift away from the empty shells you have allowed yourself to become. You disgust me, and deserve to be abandoned as you have abandoned what was supposed to have been your closest ally.

I have often objected to the term 'Toilet Bowl' when referring to your bloc. I found it to be degrading.

Tonight, no other name could be more appropriate. You are detritus, and deserve to be flushed by the poor deluded fools who, until tonight, believed you would stand with them through thick and thin.

IF you have a shred of dignity left, you will do the right thing and move to Yellow, provided FAN will let you on their Team. Their standards are fairly high, however, so perhaps Grey should be your new team of choice.

When lining up against a smaller opponent, you trip over each other to grab war slots. But when the entire Cyberverse is arrayed against you, your only race is to see who can run away fastest.

Congratulations. It was a tie.

"And The name is Zog" .. Kingzog that is, remember his name, remember his post, it will have a profound impact on your future..

Edited by Freelancer