A Joint Announcement

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people are tired with dealing with it. If you've been called "evil" 999 times, the 1000th time is just going to annoy you.

Lets see the word Filth comes to mind from a while back, anyone speaking an honest anti NPO opinion = trolls, "what are you going to do about", etc etc etc..

Looks like we have all made this forum/planet inhabitable for ALL of ourselves eh?

I took a sabbatical in Valhalla last year, they're a great bunch of people, and they never shy-ed away from a fight, although they fought tactically. They were good friends of ours or so i thought.

By fighting tactically do you mean tech raiding anyone that may look like he has no allies? O_O

And last i remember, that same person went to peace mode and left his alliance to fight in the war (can't remember which war it was. I think war of the coalition)

You're all going to get what's coming to you. You've shown your colors and cowards always get what's coming to them.

Traitor's take priority in my book. Expect a visit. I'm coming and hell is coming with me, cowards.

By fighting tactically do you mean tech raiding anyone that may look like he has no allies? O_O

And last i remember, that same person went to peace mode and left his alliance to fight in the war (can't remember which war it was. I think war of the coalition)

Well i'm not going to sit here defending them now am I :lol:

How about, they fought 'clever', in a way that maximised gains and minimised losses.

You're all going to get what's coming to you. You've shown your colors and cowards always get what's coming to them.

Traitor's take priority in my book. Expect a visit. I'm coming and hell is coming with me, cowards.

minor lol

Ok, I'm seeing other alliances mentioned here, say ODN for instance. The difference, for all of you ODN bashers, is that ODN stated they were going to try to be neutral BEFORE the war began. What's next? We blaming Sparta? GRE? FOK!? VE? Oh, wait, VE's been blamed too! Damn that VE alliance, actually having the balls to stand up to the B/S war declaration, that was first published in the Tattler! Didn't anyone catch that? NPO declares war using information published in the Tattler? E/S - stop publishing "quality" CBs!

Seriously though, stop blaming other alliances, that went neutral, or pulled away from NPO, BEFORE the damn war began. But if someone finds a way to blame FAN for this, please PM me, with the hilarity.

And guys, I think when the general members of said alliances are going to find out about this thread....

Sorry for butting in, but it needed to be said.

Edited by Ilya Murometz

Well i'm not going to sit here defending them now am I :lol:

How about, they fought 'clever', in a way that maximised gains and minimised losses.

haha I don't expect you to, cause i wouldn't either.

Now lets see how long they can last...

/golfclap at GGA. First kicking out a gov member for speaking out at NPO and now this?

When an alliance lacks a backbone, and confuses the rigidity of a dried (and dead, by definition) earthworm with the Statue of Lady Pacifica (pre-detonation), your decisions seldom make sense.

:wacko: No Friggin way, I am/was a IRON member and I was prepared to Die in this impending war... Were the hell did this decision come from <_<

You still can. Leave IRON and take up arms against them. Burn the traitors ;)

Such cowardice does not surprise me. No wonder Valhalla was telling me they weren't going to surrender in this war, you had no intention of even fighting it!

Seriously though, why is anyone surprised? Every single one of these alliances (except OG) betrayed the New Polar Order when the going was looking tough. Why should anyone trust pathetic excuses for alliances such as IRON, MCXA, etc. None of you are any better than NPO, you are just their toadies that fought willingly for all of their evils when they ran the show and now you are trying to wash the blood from your hands.

I don't think KARMA is done with you just yet, clowns.

Edited by King Penchuk

Such cowardice does not surprise me. No wonder Valhalla was telling me they weren't going to surrender in this war, you had no intention of even fighting it!

Seriously though, why is anyone surprised? Every single one of these alliances (except OG) betrayed the New Polar Order when the going was looking tough. Why should anyone trust pathetic excuses for alliances such as IRON, MCXA, etc. None of you are any better than NPO, you are just their toadies that fought willingly for all of their evils when they ran the show and now you are trying to wash the blood from your hands.

I don't think KARMA is done with you just yet, clowns.

Burn them all to the ground. Enemies you expect it from, but when your "friends" reveal themselves to be cowardice leaches they take priority in my mind. I'll personally be helping with the effort against these swine.

Burn them all to the ground. Enemies you expect it from, but when your "friends" reveal themselves to be cowardice leaches they take priority in my mind. I'll personally be helping with the effort against these swine.

Wait why are you quoting me? You are one of the people who trolled me and left Polaris out to dry during our war last year. You didn't seem to want to burn any of these traitors to the ground then. I wonder why, how strange. :huh:

I took a sabbatical in Valhalla last year, they're a great bunch of people, and they never shy-ed away from a fight, although they fought tactically. They were good friends of ours or so i thought.

If by fight you mean curbstomp, by fighting tactically you mean tripleteaming enemies of half their strength (not that I blame them for this, everyone does it and it would be stupid not to) and by friends you mean sycophants, I agree with the above statement completely.

What the $%&@?

You should have followed my judgement last year, old friend.

:wacko: No Friggin way, I am/was a IRON member and I was prepared to Die in this impending war... Were the hell did this decision come from <_<

If you didn't see this coming then you haven't been paying much attention.