Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, you're now denying false reports of things that didn't actually happen. This is progress. Let me try one:

I heard all of the evidence was presented to the accused parties.

I think the mediators would/are fair in this case. ;) Wars not happening so shrink those navies and get back to infra building and tech trading.

A little less than a month ago TORN wished the best to Ordo Verde in the future when they cancelled a MDP with them. Now we have this ongoing situation where several people I respect, including a member of my own alliance, have said that TORN was recently planning to attack OV. Interestingly I promised to apologize to TORN if no one else cancelled on OV within a month. That one month time period comes due on the 23rd, but with all this controversy flying around OV and TORN I don't feel anywhere near comfortable issuing that apology.

bigwoody has said that TORN will be vindicated when the facts come out and if they are I will be happy to make my apology. Until that happens I have to wonder if I wasn't correct nearly a month ago in questioning TORN's cancellation on OV.

The ball is in your court bigwoody.

Edited by Ragashingo

bigwoody has said that TORN will be vindicated when the facts comes and if they are I will be happy to make my apology. Until that happens I have to wonder if I wasn't correct nearly a month ago in questioning TORN's cancellation on OV.

The ball is in your court bigwoody.

I can definitively tell you not to hold your breath waiting for bigwoody to show vindicating facts here. You will end up very, very disappointed.

Talks with the interested parties are underway, and peace is very much an achievable goal right now. Out of respect for those involved, we choose not to comment on the talks until they are complete. I will ask for judgment of all involved parties to be saved until that time.

Since I'm not an involved party I'll go ahead and tell you all that one party is making ridiculous demands that are designed to be rejected by the other party to ensure that peace is not "very much an achievable goal". I'll give you one guess at who's making ridiculous demands.

Since I'm not an involved party I'll go ahead and tell you all that one party is making ridiculous demands that are designed to be rejected by the other party to ensure that peace is not "very much an achievable goal". I'll give you one guess at who's making ridiculous demands.
I personally would be shocked to see any threat from TORN towards OV based on what I know to be a personal regard which bigwoody has held TORN's former protectorate in regardless of the need to sever ties.

If there's proof then lets see it. Otherwise it's obvious that TORN is itself the victim of a manufactured war.

Wait... what? Did I get it right?

Edited by Scorbolt

I don't really have much to say here, but I just read 17 pages, so I think I will.

I like TORN, I think they are a good group of people, but I also believe that they like war, and anyone who says they aren't aggressive is clearly missing something. I joined TORN so I would hopefully get to kill something. It is unbelievable that this war is taking so long though. When has someone as aggressive as TORN hesitated to attack someone (see Valhalla; noCB)? I think TORN in honorable, but I believe they will attack at will if they have the numbers and backing from superiors.

oh wait... maybe that is what they are missing ;)

Once again, I like TORN, but you need to buy some thicker cotton if you are going to pull the "were diplomatic and aren't aggressive" sheet.

edit- to the Mods, sheet is not a swear filter evasion, I literally meant a sheet.

Edited by menwearpink135

You do realize the winds of change are blowing and "in due time" you will feel the force of it.

You know, I've heard the word "change" tossed around quite a bit, but I'm never sure exactly what you're looking to get out of this "change".

Ah, well. Still a shame to lose allies we thought were our friends, regardless.

I shall take your bait good sir, could it be TORN you are referring to?

I don't really have much to say here, but I just read 17 pages, so I think I will.

I like TORN, I think they are a good group of people, but I also believe that they like war, and anyone who says they aren't aggressive is clearly missing something. I joined TORN so I would hopefully get to kill something. It is unbelievable that this war is taking so long though. When has someone as aggressive as TORN hesitated to attack someone (see Valhalla; noCB)? I think TORN in honorable, but I believe they will attack at will if they have the numbers and backing from superiors.

oh wait... maybe that is what they are missing ;)

Pretty much what I have seen is that TORN was going to attack OV for some reason or another, and went to OV's allies. From what it looks like, OV's allies are ones that stand for the treaty and friendship, and decided to say "no, we won't drop our treaties." At which point i'm sure TORN showed some of their agressive nature, in which the treaties were canceled. Once TORN saw that their target wasn't moving, they entered into talks (which from what has said in this topic: aren't going too well) because the "enemy" weren't moving like what usually happens.

I think one of the more aggressive acts would have been mass peace mode from Duckroll members, because if you notice that happened days before this announcement, and this announcement served as the message that the treaty was dropping (it wasn't severed in private before hand, specifically when they were approached to drop OV's treaties)

Although this is just my synopsis from an outside party watching as it unfolds, please inform me of my correctness

Edited by CptGodzilla

Oh my, your friend asked me the same question at the same time!

Well, you see, I am no e-lawyer, but I am quite the dramatist. I now present to you a scene.

Our players are in a land they call #duckroll, where they are polishing their roller skates. They're engaged in a roaring bull session in which they are discussing current events on Bob

bigwoody: That ochocinco fellow just drives me up the wall! He thinks he's so darn clever.

finsterbaby: Call him of being an e-lawyer, that's like the biggest dis ever.

bigwoody: LOL ok, posting now.

Moo-cows: lol guys

chefjoe: I'm sure you glad you're here, Moo. It's just not a government level channel without the NPO around.

finsterbaby: OK I POSTED IT, boy is that ochocinco's face going to be red!

bigwoody: Wait, you posted it? I posted it. Now we look dumb. D:

chefjoe: you sure do, friends, you sure do.

Bilrow: I voted for the NPO I hate them!

mogar: first

*mogar has been kicked from #duckroll

A hook comes from stage right, grabs mogar, and reels him off stage. The other ducklings go back to polishing their roller skates happily.

ochocinco you are my hero!

Pretty much what I have seen is that TORN was going to attack OV for some reason or another, and went to OV's allies. From what it looks like, OV's allies are ones that stand for the treaty and friendship, and decided to say "no, we won't drop our treaties." At which point i'm sure TORN showed some of their agressive nature, in which the treaties were canceled. Once TORN saw that their target wasn't moving, they entered into talks (which from what has said in this topic: aren't going too well) because the "enemy" weren't moving like what usually happens.

Well come on now, why do you think everyone was expecting the war 2-3 days ago? :)

I think one of the more aggressive acts would have been mass peace mode from Duckroll members, because if you notice that happened days before this announcement, and this announcement served as the message that the treaty was dropping (it wasn't severed in private before hand, specifically when they were approached to drop OV's treaties)

Didn't the NPO crowd use that against VE in the Green Civil War? Something about VE militerizing to attack them?

Oh my, your friend asked me the same question at the same time!

Well, you see, I am no e-lawyer, but I am quite the dramatist. I now present to you a scene.

Our players are in a land they call #duckroll, where they are polishing their roller skates. They're engaged in a roaring bull session in which they are discussing current events on Bob

bigwoody: That ochocinco fellow just drives me up the wall! He thinks he's so darn clever.

finsterbaby: Call him of being an e-lawyer, that's like the biggest dis ever.

bigwoody: LOL ok, posting now.

Moo-cows: lol guys

chefjoe: I'm sure you glad you're here, Moo. It's just not a government level channel without the NPO around.

finsterbaby: OK I POSTED IT, boy is that ochocinco's face going to be red!

bigwoody: Wait, you posted it? I posted it. Now we look dumb. D:

chefjoe: you sure do, friends, you sure do.

Bilrow: I voted for the NPO I hate them!

mogar: first

*mogar has been kicked from #duckroll

A hook comes from stage right, grabs mogar, and reels him off stage. The other ducklings go back to polishing their roller skates happily.

How did I miss this gem?

I hate to correct you Zilla but TORN never approached us about anything. I had to learn of the situation with OV from another one of my allies, which is disturbing considering we held a treaty with TORN at the time and considering our status as an MADP partner of OV, you can see how this in combination with a variety of other factors contributed to this cancellation.

Hehe... all I can do is stand on the side-lines, have a chuckle and some popcorn. I swear, this is better than any movie that's out at the cinemas right now.

It's funny how spot on some of you are about what is actually happening, yet most don't realize it or choose not to.

I'll wait to see the outcome of all this before I say something of any value, I don't want to add fuel to the wrong fire.

Are they the ones that are 'mediated' by Pacifica, or the ones where a low-level government member is singled out and attacked by 10 different members from your side?

Hey I been in one of those! It was fun!

They typed at me in all caps, too :(

Hehe... all I can do is stand on the side-lines, have a chuckle and some popcorn. I swear, this is better than any movie that's out at the cinemas right now.

It's funny how spot on some of you are about what is actually happening, yet most don't realize it or choose not to.

I'll wait to see the outcome of all this before I say something of any value, I don't want to add fuel to the wrong fire.

I love u KA.....lolz

Now I feel unloved :(

I love u as well man...... i shall share the :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am also going on the record to tell ALL of OV's Allies and friends Thank you for supporting us and well wishes.

We thank you and I most of all thank you. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Mr Duffy