Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before or after it was made obvious who would and who wouldn't play ball?

This is an interesting post. Would you care to expound on it? I'm not quite sure what you are implying here.

I just can't help but notice how it took nearly 24 hours for TORN to reply to these accusations. I guess they had to collect themselves and form a unified defensive stance.

I'll give you guys props for that move.

We try to make it a habit to not act in a rash manner. It's been a long few days and, honestly, we were a little taken aback because we thought our friends knew us better. In the end though they did what they felt was correct for them. At the end of the day though i feel like some friendships were needlessly ended here.

Edited by mike717

Talks are underway and have been underway. You can bloviate on the matter if you wish, I was simply making my feelings on this decision known.

It's good to hear talks are underway. It's safe for me to assume, then, that OV has had all of the charges and evidence available presented directly to them at this point then, right?

It's good to hear talks are underway. It's safe for me to assume, then, that OV has had all of the charges and evidence available presented directly to them at this point then, right?

Before you e-lawyer, you need to show us your degree.

We're not making a public matter of this because we are making efforts to resolve this amongst interested parties, which you are not. If you wish to partake in e-lawyering, I would ask you present your degree in e-law.

Before you e-lawyer, you need to show us your degree.

He's a prominent figure in an esteemed alliance on Planeta Roberto. His credentials speak for themselves.

More than that, he's a free man, with a freedom to ask questions that hold those either in power or formerly in power to task over their actions. We all have that right to ask questions and when those questions go unanswered, we have the right to assume the worst is true.

He's a prominent figure in an esteemed alliance on Planeta Roberto. His credentials speak for themselves.

More than that, he's a free man, with a freedom to ask questions that hold those either in power or formerly in power to task over their actions. We all have that right to ask questions and when those questions go unanswered, we have the right to assume the worst is true.

You can assume anything you like. You certainly would not be alone in doing so.

Our true friends have been outpouring support during this time, and quite soon I hope to see this matter closed favorably to all. Those who simply insult us blindly and then feel they are entitled to something can sit in the corner or go pat each other on the back.

I heard something about lawyers... you know we all hate lairs... I mean lawyers! Can I shoot stuff yet woody? pwetttttty please!

*goes off to load and oil more guns

Can you please point out the liars?

The only thing I see is ocho making valid points, and your government covering up the answers.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

We're not making a public matter of this because we are making efforts to resolve this amongst interested parties, which you are not. If you wish to partake in e-lawyering, I would ask you present your degree in e-law.

Oh my, your friend asked me the same question at the same time!

Well, you see, I am no e-lawyer, but I am quite the dramatist. I now present to you a scene.

Our players are in a land they call #duckroll, where they are polishing their roller skates. They're engaged in a roaring bull session in which they are discussing current events on Bob

bigwoody: That ochocinco fellow just drives me up the wall! He thinks he's so darn clever.

finsterbaby: Call him of being an e-lawyer, that's like the biggest dis ever.

bigwoody: LOL ok, posting now.

Moo-cows: lol guys

chefjoe: I'm sure you glad you're here, Moo. It's just not a government level channel without the NPO around.

finsterbaby: OK I POSTED IT, boy is that ochocinco's face going to be red!

bigwoody: Wait, you posted it? I posted it. Now we look dumb. D:

chefjoe: you sure do, friends, you sure do.

Bilrow: I voted for the NPO I hate them!

mogar: first

*mogar has been kicked from #duckroll

A hook comes from stage right, grabs mogar, and reels him off stage. The other ducklings go back to polishing their roller skates happily.

The only thing I see is ocho making valid points, and your government covering up the answers.

lawyers = liars.... duh lols yer obviously not much into lawyer jokes :(

I see people are trying too read way to much into something I say.

Please do realize that I'm the lowest on the totem pole in my alliance and my word means nothing whatsoever!

Edited by Realypk

I am not so sure that ocho is lying so much as he is...underinformed. I think he just wants to make his feelings for us clear.