Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

What were you hoping for? There's not really much else to say...

I thought there might be a particular issue that actually occurred with them that led to them being singled out. Spying, member poaching, whatever... Though I'm sure "evidence" of any of those things could be presented if certain parties need it to be badly enough.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there might be a particular issue that actually occurred with them that led to them being singled out. Spying, member poaching, whatever... Though I'm sure "evidence" of any of those things could be presented if certain parties need it to be badly enough.

You'd think.

OV are tied to both Viridia and Superfriends and therefore provide a way to start a world war without having to bite the bullet and declare directly on the real enemy, thus allowing the aggressors to attempt to claim they are in a defensive war. It's like the Unjust War, but better planned.

And there we go.

I am sorry it didn't work out between us. We have always acted with honor and stood behind our members and their security. I believe that when the facts do come out, we will be vindicated from these charges, and I deeply regret seeing you take this path.

Best of luck to our former friends :)

I am sorry it didn't work out between us. We have always acted with honor and stood behind our members and their security. I believe that when the facts do come out, we will be vindicated from these charges, and I deeply regret seeing you take this path.

Facts? There are facts?

Well, let's have them! No time like the present! And, in case y'all aren't vindicated, you'll at least have some more time to get everyone into peace mode. Squirrelly in Valhalla was quite the c-c-c-combo breaker for a while, but he's in PM now since the war didn't happen last night.

Sorry it came to this GOD.

TORN really isn't in the business of manufacturing reasons for war. When the world finds out what happened here, i think everyone will remember the principles we stand for.

Good luck as you move forward.

Facts? There are facts?

Well, let's have them! No time like the present! And, in case y'all aren't vindicated, you'll at least have some more time to get everyone into peace mode. Squirrelly in Valhalla was quite the c-c-c-combo breaker for a while, but he's in PM now since the war didn't happen last night.

Despite the claims made by the OP, we have been making efforts to resolve this peacefully, with the assistance of interested parties. TORN does not, and has never, gone to war fleetingly. Your comments are off-base.

Former friends? Thought it was usually former allies. :awesome:

I chose my words carefully.

On a personal level I couldn't really care less the fact that war is fun is enough justification for me to attack anyone really...

Sadly our leaders are telling me to not kill anyone at this time no matter how much I beg. So I dunno I'm not seeing any manufacturing coming from our side lol... w/e though keep up the whining maybe it'll get us closer to being allowed to kill people :)

I'm a bonefied nubblet and don't know what this is all about so don't take me too seriously I just wanna kill something :P

Edited by Realypk

You know, you could simply present the evidence to the accused. There probably would be no misunderstanding that way. Typically when one gives a fair trial to an accused party, the accuser must actually present the charges and evidence against the accused. Unless, of course, you hate (the nation of) America.

You know, you could simply present the evidence to the accused. There probably would be no misunderstanding that way. Typically when one gives a fair trial to an accused party, the accuser must actually present the charges and evidence against the accused. Unless, of course, you hate (the nation of) America.

Talks are underway and have been underway. You can bloviate on the matter if you wish, I was simply making my feelings on this decision known.