Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you oughta try demanding that of Invicta next time. You might not find people feeling so generous the second time around.

Pulling the KM card on Viking isn't very sporting, you know. He has what some would call a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very low opinion of Martens.

Onwards.

So. You're planning on accepting people on other alliances' ZI lists and then getting your larger allies to beat the war drums about it after you're notified that the person was on the alliance's list so as to avoid any possible range of solutions, compromises, or consequences?

:awesome: strategy, that. I predict great success. If nothing else, CN would be pretty interesting for a few weeks there.

If you aren't, your comparison and rhetoric sadly aren't very valid at all, sorry :(

Also, if you don't like what Viking's got to say... Do something about it. Viking is located here.

After all, sometimes you have to roll the hard six, right?

Edited by Aurion

Would that the actual perpetrators of the hypocrisies would confess, we noble souls could forgive them so easily... alas! Pride cometh before the fall!

Why confess - are the old mantras of bring your A game/what are you going to do about it? over?

Edited by Paradigm

Hi my name is Viking and I endorse this message.

you're not in my range D=

anyway, I don't happen to see Invicta anywhere on this thread or the thread you linked to, Haf. Personally I would think that accepting a member of someone else's ZI list would be awfully silly just to prove a point.

Why confess - are the old mantras of bring your A game/what are you going to do about it? over?

No... pride is still at the helm of more than one alliance... but virtue's reign extends to many more. We shall resist the prideful, for we have already won.