Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps TORN should select the victims of their belligerence a little more carefully.

There's an awful lot of trusting lemmings herein and yet there's been no proof shown as yet of TORN's belligerence. I personally would be shocked to see any threat from TORN towards OV based on what I know to be a personal regard which bigwoody has held TORN's former protectorate in regardless of the need to sever ties.

If there's proof then lets see it. Otherwise it's obvious that TORN is itself the victim of a manufactured war.

There's an awful lot of trusting lemmings herein and yet there's been no proof shown as yet of TORN's belligerence. I personally would be shocked to see any threat from TORN towards OV based on what I know to be a personal regard which bigwoody has held TORN's former protectorate in regardless of the need to sever ties.

If there's proof then lets see it. Otherwise it's obvious that TORN is itself the victim of a manufactured war.

You need to return to the Z'ha'dum School of Playing The Victim. That performance was sub-par.

I personally spent several hours yesterday being subject to the Hegemony In Decline's attempts to persuade myself and my allies that their planned attack on Ordo Verde was justified. No credible evidence was put forth, no valid reasoning offered, only the transparent objective of striking a perceived 'opposing side' before it gains further momentum. Do not attempt to claim TORN is the innocent victim when they have been openly waving target lists for the past 24 hours.

You need to return to the Z'ha'dum School of Playing The Victim. That performance was sub-par.

I personally spent several hours yesterday being subject to the Hegemony In Decline's attempts to persuade myself and my allies that their planned attack on Ordo Verde was justified. No credible evidence was put forth, no valid reasoning offered, only the transparent objective of striking a perceived 'opposing side' before it gains further momentum. Do not attempt to claim TORN is the innocent victim when they have been openly waving target lists for the past 24 hours.

Hmmm thats funny i don't seem to remember you being a government member of TORN

Edit: sarcasm btw :rolleyes:

Edited by i surge i

So have any of the alliances in peace mode attempted to explain what they're doing there or are we just supposed to pretend the aggressive intentions broadcast by this action are really just a joke and everything they say is to be taken at face value?

snip

Your bitterness towards TORN from it's birth and for whatever reason is well documented, so excuse me if I wait for a fair and balanced source of valid information on these claims.

Also sorry I missed that acting class. Seems to have done wonders for yourself.

Edit: Surge, you forgot sarcasm doesn't translate in these parts of Bob.

Edited by Calderone

Your bitterness towards TORN from it's birth and for whatever reason is well documented, so excuse me if I wait for a fair and balanced source of valid information on these claims.

Your vested interest in hiding the overtly aggressive actions from TORN towards Ordo Verde and its allies - that's GOD, VE and Vanguard, for those playing at home - is quite clear to everyone with even the slightest grip on common sense and deduction. If you will not take my word for it, perhaps you can request an explanation from several of your allies as to why they have moved to peace mode en masse, whilst simultaneously attempting to rally support for their latest trumped-up casus belli?

Also sorry I missed that acting class. Seems to have done wonders for yourself.

Oh, what a reversal!

Not when it makes absolutely no sense, no.

Edited by Revanche

Surge's presumed socratic irony does not translate well into sarcasm due to the fact it only exposes his own naivity moreso than that of his intended object of derision.